What's new

Chinese air force versus Israeli air force, which is better?

which?

• Total voters
A real air force has a variety of aircrafts not only 2 types like israel does , the chinese have that on the paper they only need a real war to put that to the test

A real air force has a variety of aircrafts not only 2 types like israel does , the chinese have that on the paper they only need a real war to put that to the test

Variety of aircraft have their own problems of logistics and spare parts. Aircraft need maintenance for every hour of flight and the hours of maintenance increase as the aircraft grows older.

in short term war ( 3-5 days ) i think assrael..but it cannot stand a long term war with china...

Variety of aircraft have their own problems of logistics and spare parts. Aircraft need maintenance for every hour of flight and the hours of maintenance increase as the aircraft grows older.

can you imagine the US , for instance, to use only f-15s and f-16s in their campaigns? even in afghanistan and iraq they used a combination of b-2s, b-52s, a-10s , f/a-18s and so on and those countries couldn't be called real challenges to the US airforce , an airforce comprised of only 2 types of aircraft isn't really an airforce but more like a show

800_qk8zdqydznifpnifrf8iy6ydlr7locha.jpg

can you imagine the US , for instance, to use only f-15s and f-16s in their campaigns? even in afghanistan and iraq they used a combination of b-2s, b-52s, a-10s , f/a-18s and so on and those countries couldn't be called real challenges to the US airforce , an airforce comprised of only 2 types of aircraft isn't really an airforce but more like a show

800_qk8zdqydznifpnifrf8iy6ydlr7locha.jpg

US has a defence budget of 700 billion dollars. Don't put US as an example.

US has a defence budget of 700 billion dollars. Don't put US as an example.

Saudi arabia has a similar budget on a middle eastern scale , and their pilots are trained by the US too , so i wouldn't call israel the mightiest in the region and definitely not in the world.

Saudi arabia has a similar budget on a middle eastern scale , and their pilots are trained by the US too , so i wouldn't call israel the mightiest in the region and definitely not in the world.

saudi arabia military is a joke. They hire foreigners to guard them. Iran is better than saudi arabia, iran may have old weapons but they will be stronger than the arabs and their new weapons.

Keeping the number for J7 and J8 out, I would be tilted in favour of IAF - Better technology and proven history.

saudi arabia military is a joke. They hire foreigners to guard them. Iran is better than saudi arabia, iran may have old weapons but they will be stronger than the arabs and their new weapons.

saudi arabia is pretty much as much a joke as the chinese airforce , the saudis might not be self-reliant like the chinese but their relations with the US is firm enough for the spare parts to keep getting to saudi arabia ...

Soon Israel will get their F-35. China doesn't have anything close coming to that and it won't have anything coming close to the F-35 within the next 30 years. The F-35 is a force multiplier and combined with Israeli's current assets and pilots, it would totally clean house against China's air force. I don't believe China's tin jets are anything serious. They are for show like the Iranian Qaher.

I can not believe this is being debated
Now To finish this stupid topic
ISRAEL has better planes and PILOTS but Chinese Airforce will win... Israel has limited Airfields and small area of land.. planes need to be able to take off... and comparing singular forces like this is stupidity i wonder what the objective is... and yes Israel has better f16s ask some knowledgeable person on PDF he will tell you that

Back
Top Bottom