What's new

Chinese air force versus Israeli air force, which is better?

which?

• Total voters
it depends IAF has one of the best trained pilots , battle proven , and advance air force
While china is looking to go against States , so they are modernizing at fast pace inducting tons of new modern planes .
so both are very good nd potent forces , my vote will go to china because of their future plans

china is better then israel

Israel doesn't even have the proper f-16s nations like pakistan and egypt have , if it wasn't for iran israel would be having no f-16s at all and would have to fly their Kefirs instead , the f-16s they possess are double seaters , essentially trainers suited for no real air to air combat
are you for real

Kid, will u stop making dumb thread like this and go finish ur homework? I would drown u in the toilet if i were your father.

LOL

Israel doesn't even have the proper f-16s nations like pakistan and egypt have , if it wasn't for iran israel would be having no f-16s at all and would have to fly their Kefirs instead , the f-16s they possess are double seaters , essentially trainers suited for no real air to air combat

You are kidding right Israeli air force will beat both Egyptian or Pakistani Air force combined or separate

Distance from China's western border to Israel is about 2,500 km. J-20 could theoretically strike Israel from China if using aerial refueling.

asia_southern_pol_2004.jpg

Distance from China's western border to Israel is about 2,500 km. J-20 could theoretically strike Israel from China if using aerial refueling.

Israel has arguably the best pilots in the world. They have fought numerically superior air forces multiple times. They have 3 pilots per aircraft and the average flying hours of an Israeli pilot is at par with NATO or even better.

China has quantity but majority of their aircraft are obsolete. The MKK is a good platform others I am not so sure. J-20 can be a game turner but remember IAF will also be getting the F-35. AWACS the Phalcon is far superior than what China has. China wanted the Phalcon for themselves but could not because of arms embargo. India technically has superior AWACS than China.

LOL

You are kidding right Israeli air force will beat both Egyptian or Pakistani Air force combined or separate

You are entitled to your own opinion but israel doesn't have the f-16s pakistan does , instead they go on wikipedia and say that the israeli f-16s are fitted with super special indigenous isreali avionics , while the matter of the fact is the US won't sell the whole package to them and they have to fit their own crappy avionics to their f-16s , maybe israel enjoyed some action in teh 60s and 70s but currently their air force is only fitted to bombing gaza with smart bombs and that's about all there is to the so called israeli airforce

Israel has arguably the best pilots in the world. They have fought numerically superior air forces multiple times. They have 3 pilots per aircraft and the average flying hours of an Israeli pilot is at par with NATO or even better.

China has quantity but majority of their aircraft are obsolete. The MKK is a good platform others I am not so sure. J-20 can be a game turner but remember IAF will also be getting the F-35. AWACS the Phalcon is far superior than what China has. China wanted the Phalcon for themselves but could not because of arms embargo. India technically has superior AWACS than China.

J-20 compared to F-35 is like F-15 compared to F-16. In terms of air to air there is a big difference. KJ-2000 has 3 faced AESA. How does Phalcon compare to that?

LOL

huh yeah right... Pakistani Pilots downed israeli planes in middle eastern war(only airforce in the world which shot Israeli,Indian,Russian planes in diffrent times)..so just speak about yourself and your mystical airforce who can fly from one planet to another..:wave:

J-20 compared to F-35 is like F-15 compared to F-16. In terms of air to air there is a big difference. KJ-2000 has 3 faced AESA. How does Phalcon compare to that?

Both J-20 and F-35 are not operational so its yet to see how chinese made aircraft works against Israelis. But I would put my money on F-35 because americans have been working on stealth longer than anybody else.

Chinese wanted PHALCON as their main AWAC which proves how good it is.

Hell even the age old iranian f-14 tomcats have a higher chance of knocking out israeli f-15s and f-16s

Both J-20 and F-35 are not operational so its yet to see how chinese made aircraft works against Israelis. But I would put my money on F-35 because americans have been working on stealth longer than anybody else.

Chinese wanted PHALCON as their main AWAC which proves how good it is.

China wanted Phalcon but in the end built KJ-2000 which is just as good if not better.

Back
Top Bottom