What's new

Chinese Air Force (PLAAF) News & Discussions

That's what he said.
I search it on Internet, no similar news found. Maybe he get wrong. The least we need is cruise missile.

I would rather believe China buy another 2 squadrons of Su35s.

Can Su35 load Calibr?

Maybe Russia doesn't share the source code of Su35, it may only load Russian weapons. It's understandable if this is the case. China has many USD reserve, just buy it.

@Denio can you please confirm with your Russian source that will Russi sell Tu 160 bomber to China?

I search it on Internet, no similar news found. Maybe he get wrong. The least we need is cruise missile.

I would rather believe China buy another 2 squadrons of Su35s.

Can Su35 load Calibr?

Maybe Russia doesn't share the source code of Su35, it may only load Russian weapons. It's understandable if this is the case. China has many USD reserve, just buy it.

@Denio can you please confirm with your Russian source that will Russi sell Tu 160 bomber to China?

Tu-160 to China ???? who said so ??? Do You have a link ?

... I will ask, but that will never happen.

So it's only a game of thought from You or is this a rumour circling thru the net ?

IMO NEVER regardless what China would or could pay.

As far I know the Russian 'forced' upgraded Tu-160 till PAKDA viable, so why don't China have same reason to stick to H-6 until H-20 ready, Wang? Maybe China can save their money for better thing, beside it seems odd if China buy upgraded 'White Swan' when good ol' H-6 still work well, in other side, (perhaps) somewhere H-20 plan still working out (this one also need funding to exist). Sorry Chinese member, just my opinion.

My Russian source however stated, this deal is about "Kalibr" antiship missile.

Perhaps for the Kilo class submarines?

====

By the time the Tu-160 would be delivered, the H-20 will be conducting flight tests.

@Deino SIR u work in air forces monthly too as this snap is from AFM march magazine

Capture.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom