What's new

Chinese Air Force (PLAAF) News & Discussions

152304jlodod8h98hruph9.jpg

Wow, secret weapons revealed public.
What is Dragon-X ?

Dragon X is ramjet powered chinese hypersonic drone equivalent american x43/47.

Who is this deino posting warnings at several threads? Few times i saw him locking threads when discussion about to get interesting. I don't see any off topics when it's related to topic such as the j31 topic when we talked about f35.

Dragon X is ramjet powered chinese hypersonic drone equivalent american x43/47.

Who is this deino posting warnings at several threads? Few times i saw him locking threads when discussion about to get interesting. I don't see any off topics when it's related to topic such as the j31 topic when we talked about f35.

Who am I ??? ... then just take a look and as such I would kindly ask You simply to follow these instructions.

The reason is simply that during the last few days several discussions here went completely off: Discussion on what kind of weapon Vietnam produces (in a helicopter-aerial combat tread), the same with several posts again and again bringing the F-35 into content (in the same tread), what does the KC-30 and its ability to refuel the F-35 has to do for the J-31 ?? ... and so on.

Please keep at least a bit of order where You post, what You post and even more if there's already an existing tread for the issue You want to post !

Deino

Who am I ??? ... then just take a look and as such I would kindly ask You simply to follow these instructions.

The reason is simply that during the last few days several discussions here went completely off: Discussion on what kind of weapon Vietnam produces (in a helicopter-aerial combat tread), the same with several posts again and again bringing the F-35 into content (in the same tread), what does the KC-30 and its ability to refuel the F-35 has to do for the J-31 ?? ... and so on.

Please keep at least a bit of order where You post, what You post and even more if there's already an existing tread for the issue You want to post !

Deino

J31 is China's hope of building comparable or better (at certain aspects) equivalent to F35. There's nothing wrong brainstorming capabilities of f35 and how j31 could improve to counter the threat of f35. It's called know your foe to defeat your foe. Fighting without information is suicidal going into war blindly.

J31 is China's hope of building comparable or better (at certain aspects) equivalent to F35. There's nothing wrong brainstorming capabilities of f35 and how j31 could improve to counter the threat of f35. It's called know your foe to defeat your foe. Fighting without information is suicidal going into war blindly.
u seem to have a little point but mr deino has a bigger one...hehehe....

u seem to have a little point but mr deino has a bigger one...hehehe....

Deino has more photos, latest news update on China military news.

When comes to debate, he is more narrow minded, doesn't allow brainstorm and comparison. He's more of yes man, and over patriotism allowing only good praises on chinese weapons.

When comes to debate, he is more narrow minded, doesn't allow brainstorm and comparison. He's more of yes man, and over patriotism allowing only good praises on chinese weapons.

Sorry, but You don't seem to know me quite well !

First of all I'm acting here - besides being an huge enthusiast with the will to LEARN more about the PLA and its equipment - as a moderator. So my duty is to take care of a civilised discussion and to keep the treads a bit sorted.

What You see as "more narrow minded, doesn't allow brainstorm and comparison" is simply to help other keep on track the discussions related to a certain topic. As such please explain me how Vietnam's capabilities to produce certain weapons is related to the combat aerial warfare or who the KC-30's ability to refuel the F-35 is necessary in a J-31 tread !?

Being called a "YES man and over-patriotism" - funny, since I'm a German ! - or " only good praises on chinese weapons" however shows me only how little You know me. Even more You really don't know my background but You for Yourself tries to play a big number ...

As such I no longer ask or beg You to stay on topic; take this simply as a moderator's advice and follow ... or take the consequences regardless of what You think.

Deino

Sorry, but You don't seem to know me quite well !

First of all I'm acting here - besides being an huge enthusiast with the will to LEARN more about the PLA and its equipment - as a moderator. So my duty is to take care of a civilised discussion and to keep the treads a bit sorted.

What You see as "more narrow minded, doesn't allow brainstorm and comparison" is simply to help other keep on track the discussions related to a certain topic. As such please explain me how Vietnam's capabilities to produce certain weapons is related to the combat aerial warfare or who the KC-30's ability to refuel the F-35 is necessary in a J-31 tread !?

Being called a "YES man and over-patriotism" - funny, since I'm a German ! - or " only good praises on chinese weapons" however shows me only how little You know me. Even more You really don't know my background but You for Yourself tries to play a big number ...

As such I no longer ask or beg You to stay on topic; take this simply as a moderator's advice and follow ... or take the consequences regardless of what You think.

Deino

You could use proxy backdoor server to change nationality. You can even say you're American. Users of other nationality often wanted to debate and sometimes brought in other topics indirectly related to find out how these chinese weapons perform and to compare. Nothing wrong with that especially if they are customers, the more they wanted to know.

KC30 refuelling effectiveness tell us the need for similar tanker to refuel future j31.

Vietnam capability in manufacturing own weapons, if they do so, it would take high risk more of a gamble. Better advise them to focus on evonomy and improve buying power of their people and use the military budget to buy proven weapons instead, less worry. They can buy Chinese weapons again after both countries put aside the misunderstand started by bad politicians from the past. Indirectly related to China weapons topic still.

You could use proxy backdoor server to change nationality. You can even say you're American. Users of other nationality often wanted to debate and sometimes brought in other topics indirectly related to find out how these chinese weapons perform and to compare. Nothing wrong with that especially if they are customers, the more they wanted to know.

KC30 refuelling effectiveness tell us the need for similar tanker to refuel future j31.

Vietnam capability in manufacturing own weapons, if they do so, it would take high risk more of a gamble. Better advise them to focus on evonomy and improve buying power of their people and use the military budget to buy proven weapons instead, less worry. They can buy Chinese weapons again after both countries put aside the misunderstand started by bad politicians from the past. Indirectly related to China weapons topic still.

Ok .. if You do not want to understand ! Take this as a warning.

Either You follow the rules and the advices of the moderators or You are out.

I'm really not in the mood of dumb jokes: I neither want to hide my nationality, nor will I change this forum's policy to at least stick a bit to the topic.

Deino

Back
Top Bottom