What's new

Chinese aggression is good for India's Defence

India is economically very strong indian groth in Q2 was 7.9 % and chinas was predicted as 7.5%

is this true??? the q1 of china is 6.9% but now q4 is already>10%, so overall annual growth for china is around 8.2% to 8.5%(still the fastest growing economic entity on this planet), with the compensation of strong later quarters to achieve it, so i really wonder what is your source please??? and anyone who really knows about india growth tell us something please???

You are right, China does indeed own Pakistan's future.

We are 170 million and China is 1,325.. in terms of manpower, talent, landresources, global importance and every shingle thing you can count, China is better than us and rest of the world. We are happy to have a friend who is so dependable and trustable, who always stood with us at thick and thin. Even if China helps us, it is help from a friend, not Master as Americans like to think. China is sharing its space findings with Pakistan, helping us build military infrastructure, making joint-ventures and acting as catalyst to every single Civil and Military Project we start. I fully agree with you, China is indeed a brighter side of our future.

It is said Enemy of Enemy is your friend, but in case of Paksitan, China and India, China is not only the Enemy of our Enemy, we are best friends even without India being a player. For India, its the other way around, Friend of India's enemy is not merely an enemy, but somebody that India cannot withstand even in 2 lives!

:pakistan::china::pakistan::china:

My concern is that any topic that is posted here talking about any achievement and the first poster to respond is shchinese and he will try to belittle the topic. Then the Indian posters start a verbal war and topic goes to 1962. Not sure what this guy wants, looks like civil discussion and respecting others is not in his dictionary.

it seems like shchinese is working under stress so he needed to release his stress by this kinda unhealthy obsession, he/she who is to earn big money always suffer this kinda stress.......i also had this kinda depression due to stress and procrastinate before, so it really doesnt mean to insult or harm india, it is more prone to mocking india and remind some jingoistic/arrogant figures of your insufficient fields.........

Conqueror- great sentiment ! But did China come to your aid in 1971 when you needed it most ? Think about it!

Coming to the thread - IA, IAF are raising the China bogey - this is to ensure the UPA government gives the armed forces their due. I hav noticing that the defence budget is getting reduced (in percentage GDP terms) over the years. Contrast this with China's immense budget.

trust me one thing, russia is never going to be anyone's friend. we have a reasonable good relationship with russia, we buy a lot of their weapons, we supply them with all different products, we coordinate in the UNSC. but we are not friends.

keep this in mind:

russia is not going to be anyone's friend.
india currently do not have any friend.
US do not want to have any friend.
China only has one friend.

keep in mind and heart and note it down in ur school copy:
and repeat it 10 times per minute

Russia and India were,are and will be friends.
US and India much much closer than ever before.
India has large number of friends.

China has the maximun number of enemies in this World.
All the major POWERS of this world are CHina's enemy- US, Russia, India, Japan, Europe...

China has only one friend in this world.

is this true??? the q1 of china is 6.9% but now q4 is already>10%, so overall annual growth for china is around 8.2% to 8.5%(still the fastest growing economic entity on this planet), with the compensation of strong later quarters to achieve it, so i really wonder what is your source please??? and anyone who really knows about india growth tell us something please???

China's actual growth is not really 8-8.5....it has to be less than that...it is just the chinese lie... like they lie about everything .... poverty, expenditure on weapons, they just spending all this money on their cities and other things by keeping vast majority of its population extremely poor....

Haven't you read enough? we continue to be fooled with LCA and Arjun, may I add happily!!!!!! If you know what I mean.

Atleast we try !!! There is hardly any word that starts with "India" in the dictionary. I'm very impressed with the progress your country has made in to the dictionary
check this:

Chinese copy - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary
Chinese copy - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

Chinese copy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As they say in URDU (NAKAL K LIYE BHI AKAL KI ZARRORAT HOTI HAI)
english translation=Even for copying u need some brain(intelligence) or Not every fool can copy.
Hope u understand..
And thanks Schinese for ur informative posts bro keep em coming.:cheers: :china::pakistan:

Yes, recent Chinese aggression and incursions are good for India.

Only because of this the Politicians and burocrasy is starting to move. Till recently politicians sees china as a friend and says that India should forget 1962 that is past now China have changed for better and they gives the example that our border with China is the most peacefull. They always thinks about Pakistan as a danger and unstable country, Indian politisians was under the impression that Indian Forces even with limited capacity an very well handle Pakistan so no need of military modernisation and improivements. Because of this India suffers in the militery capacities for last 20 yerars.:angry:

But "Our Good Friend China" comes to our rescue see :bounce:

1.) Govt. has alloted tens of thousands of crores for militery modernisation.
2.) Building of infrasture roads, rails, air bases and advance landing ground near borders with night operation capabilties.
3.) Deploymenst of Sukhoi 30 MKI near Chinese border and in Andaman & Nicobar Ilends.
4.) Raising two new montain divisions.
5.) Deplouyment of montain divisions in Nagaland and Uttrakhand.
6.) Air strip in Bhutan and Nepal.
7.) Revivel of ties with old friends like Benglkadesh, Nepal, Mayanmar, Sri Lanka, Maldivs and Medagaskar.

The DRDO will be made answerable missile program will be fast tracked The list goes on and on.... Now China can not surprise us India will be more capable and better prepared.:azn:

It is not that India is not economical or militarily capable, its about the need when you have pressed the panic button everything is possible. :yahoo:

If small country like Pakistan can get and boast of some weapons we can sulrely get them. Even more advanse and ultra modern because the whole world is making a beeline before us. :chilli:

If pakistan can get China at its side India is just have to cross the line and beocme a ally of US. :cheers:

Rest will be history, its just that India don't want to seen with US, we want to be non aligned but things are changing with the govt's thinking on the issue.

The most importantly General Indian public now showing its sentiments and in a democracy Netas always listens to vote bank (There is no hindu muslim angel in case of china and communists are sidelinened nationwide).

Defence. pk's Chinese member (Like shchinese) who regulerly abuses and provokes Indian is also creating a image about Real Chinese and their thinking. When a Indian faces this type of hostilaty by a chinese here he tells this to tens of others about the real chinse and it is also helping in public perseption about China. Because it is the educated youth and middile class which shapes the publice opinion of nation and it's government.

When recently Rahul Gandhi have said that he is not going to talk about Pakistan even for 5 minutes, because India in his opinion is over obsessed about Pakistan. The reason he syas India belongs to big league of nations and our policimakers always talk about Pakistan..Pakistan..Pakistan. Many fools in India cry for his blood assuming that Rahul is saying to be blind at pakistan or pakistan is not an danger. I'm not saying we should forget pakistan but we should see a bigger picture if India put more focus on China and prepere itself militerly, politically and economically. If you are a prepare for a big country like China you can very easily take care of countries like Pakistan. :cheers:

Yes, Rahul Gandhi is right it is China's plan to engage and encircle India in South Asia, to stop or slowdown India's growth. So that China grows unchallenged.

Rahul Gandhi may have many right or wrong qualities but he or many young leaders in other parties brings a fresh breeze of air, new ideas and perspectives.

Old people like Vajpayee, Advani, Manmohan Singh, Pranab Mukharjee, Mulyam Singh can not think out of box and shy away from taking risks as says the Bharat Verma Indian militery analists and oldies always want to have a friendship with Pakistan which will never happen...Why because of pakistan internel reasons, ISI, pak army, punjabies, China, US blah..blahh blahh

Hence, it is proived that Chinese agression is good for India thank you China for being a catalyst to make our politicions and burocracy move.:victory:

Pakistan was and is the denefce of India from upside attacks.
Now its ruing. They will increase defence expenses in the more quantity.
History is not past its future.
regards

2 days gone and we are still not discussing on topic. Way to go :)

Conqueror- great sentiment ! But did China come to your aid in 1971 when you needed it most ? Think about it!

Coming to the thread - IA, IAF are raising the China bogey - this is to ensure the UPA government gives the armed forces their due. I hav noticing that the defence budget is getting reduced (in percentage GDP terms) over the years. Contrast this with China's immense budget.

We have explained this many times, in 1971, China was suffering from the most stupid incident in our history - the culture revolution. During 1966-1976, almost all our schools, universities, factories were shut down, the whole country was like shut down. plus, we had a bad time with USSR, they deployed over 1 million troops on our northern border.

read more on history, it makes you a normal person.

india have no idea what's "aggression",otherwise she will have the same defence industry as china,india have to make up stores in order to achieve her military ambitions and provoke nationalist sentiment.china is only an excuse

keep in mind and heart and note it down in ur school copy:
and repeat it 10 times per minute

Russia and India were,are and will be friends.
US and India much much closer than ever before.
India has large number of friends.

China has the maximun number of enemies in this World.
All the major POWERS of this world are CHina's enemy- US, Russia, India, Japan, Europe...

China has only one friend in this world.

- Russia and India were,are and will be friends. Agreed
- US and India much much closer than ever before. Agreed but * Terms and Conditions Apply.
- India has large number of friends. Help me to get the list
- China has the maximum number of enemies in this World. When you post challenge to others' supremacy, it happens I will term it as jealousy instead of enemies
- China has only one friend in this world :pakistan:

Hope I got the facts right :coffee:

LOL :rofl: They are still not that great yet. Well back to topic if a 4 or 3 (I'm not sure) trillion dollar economy (China) can think and dream about competing with US (14 trillion dollar economy) tell me why can't India (1 trillion dollar economy) think and dream about catching up with China

I do not believe that China will be able to compete with the US even if China has a larger economy. But that is just my view. Others here believe that because China's economy is catching up to the US economy, eventually, China would surpass US in total economic output, therefore China would be able to "compete" with the US, what ever that may mean.

However, India's dream of competing with China is far less likely as China's economy is growing at a faster rate than China's. At the given rate, India's economy is likely to catch up to that of the US than that of China.

Again, you brought up GDP as the basis of competition. The term competition has a lot of meaning, not just GDP.

And India must not forget 62.:cheers:

Anyway keep us out of this debate. Its about China and India not about Pakistan.

Don't forget 1971 and Kargil.

Now, you are out of debate :smokin:

For Chinese :bounce: on 1962, it's 2009 and you are welcomed to be a friend but not at cost of AP or any other so-called Chinese territory. We are defending our borders Proactively.

19a0a99b3d0c5919710ca03cc82b87a1.jpg

a622b8f0b0323229d1cd68277e4b9189.jpg

View attachment 3dc446222b3c8c9606329b61382305dc.jpg

ON TOP OF THEM

a1b109a88100f9781254397772da65d5.jpg

Last edited:
Don't forget 1971 and Kargil.

Now, you are out of debate :smokin:

For Chinese :bounce: on 1962, it's 2009 and you are welcomed to be a friend but not at cost of AP or any other so-called Chinese territory. We are defending our borders Proactively.

By that logic, 1971 and 1999 is not 2009 so 1971 and 1999 shouldn't count as they are way in the past. Come on, your logic and lack of reason is worse than that of ShChinese.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom