What's new

Chinese aggression is good for India's Defence

Yes, India certainly not the same one as 1962,

The "new India" 2009;

India on various Global ranking studies

Global Hunger Index (GHI)

India’s score is 23.7, with a rank of 66th out of 88 countries, categorized under Alarming

The Human Development Report UNDP

India 134 out of 182 countries , categorized under Medium Human Development

Global Peace Index

India’s ranked 122 with 2.422 score

Global Corruption Index

Transparency International has downgraded India’s ranking from 72 to 85 in the list of world’s corruption-plagued countries

WEF The Global Gender Gap Report

India ranked 114 lisetd very poorly on the economic, education and health subindexes.

WEF Global Information Technology Report

India is down four places this year, at 54th

CIA world fact book on Account Balance

India listed as 182, the Current account balance of India is -37,510,000,000 (minus)

World Health Organization Statistical System
India on various Global ranking studies India Fact Book:smitten::pakistan::china:

and still India is good enough to make u cry like babies...just shows that u stand even below....and are always living in fear of a rising India....:smitten:

u are already spending $200 bn on defence..... now what you will spend $2 trillion or what.... Well u can do that only that u will not have any money left to give food to ur ppl...
:rofl::rofl:

In logic of some White American and Indian - only USA and India have right of self defence. But China don't have.

Taiwan and Tibet are ours! We don't allow USA and India do anything to violate our legitimate sovereignty over there. :china:

and still India is good enough to make u cry like babies...just shows that u stand even below....and are always living in fear of a rising India....:smitten:

A rising india?

because you have the Agni missile that is still not ready for active service in your national day parade? oh, the road looks like crap.

how about fix the problem of Agni, make it work, build more roads for your people first?

A rising india?

because you have the Agni missile that is still not ready for active service in your national day parade? oh, the road looks like crap.

how about fix the problem of Agni, make it work, build more roads for your people first?

No they reckon they need more agni's than Food for Millions...:lol:

A rising india?

Well, Indian defence expert believe that the missile are there to provide a deterrance. So it doesn't have to work but as long as its enemy believe that it will work.

Well, Indian defence expert believe that the missile are there to provide a deterrance. So it doesn't have to work but as long as its enemy believe that it will work.

the NK, which is isolated to the rest of the world, is doing a better job.

the real problem behind is why indian can't make Agni work. I think the major reason is indian always talk, they never work hard on anything. if you look at the defence projects of india, it is the best match definition of "failure", failed arjun, failed LCA, failed Agni.

they even can't operate Su-30/27 safe.

you have to ask why. because they only care about polotical shows, one one is willing to do the hard work and actually improve the strength of the nation and the lives of millions.

the real problem behind is why indian can't make Agni work. I think the major reason is indian always talk, they never work hard on anything. if you look at the defence projects of india, it is the best match definition of "failure", failed arjun, failed LCA, failed Agni.

you have to ask why. because they only care about polotical shows, one one is willing to do the hard work and actually improve the strength of the nation and the lives of millions.

Can any Indians think of any recently projects started by India that is successful? i can only think of the lunar probe, which helped detected water in the moon. Besides that, I cannot think of any and would have to agree that Shchinese is stating a fact, not just his own opinion.

Darn do you live in fantasy land, I never knew Agni didn't work. Well with all those failed projects and no capabilities we still manage to bully everybody we must be real good at bluffing.

FYI today India is called the world's workshop. Haven't you heard about PSLV, GSLV, nuclear submarines, aircraft carriers, AGNI, Prithvi, Brahmos, NAG, Sukhois. LCA and Arjun are not failed projects, they are delayed projects, it's called learning curve as we are not into cheap imitation.

Now you can get back to poor, hungry India, no toilets, when the topic is 'Chinese aggression is good for India's Defence'

Darn do you live in fantasy land, I never knew Agni didn't work. Well with all those failed projects and no capabilities we still manage to bully everybody we must be real good at bluffing.

FYI today India is called the world's workshop. Haven't you heard about PSLV, GSLV, nuclear submarines, aircraft carriers, AGNI, Prithvi, Brahmos, NAG, Sukhois. LCA and Arjun are not failed projects, they are delayed projects, it's called learning curve as we are not into cheap imitation.

Now you can get back to poor, hungry India, no toilets, when the topic is 'Chinese aggression is good for India's Defence'

I was looking at Wikipedia page on Agni II missile. It says that its in service and under test. I was trying to see if there are any information on how many had been deployed. What really confuse me is that if the missile is in service since 2004, how come its still in the testing process. I was confused by the line

"The Agni-II missile will be used by 555th Missile Group of the Indian Army."

Does this mean that the missile is not part of the army's operations command as of now. If that is the case, then the information that the missile was in service sine 2004 is inaccurate and should be changed. As of now, it look like this missile is not in operational deployment. So I guess its delayed. Please verify.

I do applaud India for attempting to develop this project. However, there must be a reason that this projects have been in infinite delay. I know that India produce some of the best scientist and egineers out there. So I believe the delay is due less to technical issues but more to political and corruption issues.

Angi-II is still not ready for operational use.
Angi-III never complete.

this is the exact mentality that is holding india back.

very good analysis by chinese brethren...
its just that chinese government has sane people not these chinese members of this forum....

Well one thing i appreciate about china is that they have unity of command, even though i believe their government is turning their people to into mere robots, they are doing a very good job in defence. However india, the main problem would difference of view on almost all the projects, every one has an opinion and that is there by delaying the projects, but slowely but surely we will reach our goals one by one.

In logic of some White American and Indian - only USA and India have right of self defence. But China don't have.

Taiwan and Tibet are ours! We don't allow USA and India do anything to violate our legitimate sovereignty over there. :china:

A rising india?

India is rising very rapidly...

Chinese misslie tests-- no one knows about a single test..!!!!
THe truth is the ratio of failure of India missile tests to Chinese misslie tests is 1:30....

coz india makes things based on Technology....whereas CHina copies...so what they will be doing is first making a small change to a missile and then testing it-- the misslie will fail, than they will again make some change and test again it will fail....

SO when u reverse copy u have to make thousands of changes and test each one of them....so that means thousands of failures in missile tests....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to help you it means for every 1 test failure of India there are at least 30 missile tests failure for CHina....

So all chinese missiles re very poor quality and very few(10%) maybe might work.....

and India is riising no doubt just 1-2 failures in missile develpoment is extremely good performance, it is Outstanding work......

No they reckon they need more agni's than Food for Millions...:lol:

no we need only as much as is necessary for India's defence...!!
we dont need them in thousands like china...!!
coz they are of excellent quality and very reliable....so needed in less numbers...China needs in more numbers because they are of poor quality...

LCA, Arjun are not failures.. they have been given go ahead for induction...

anyways LCA is better than the Chinese home made aircraft by miles....though no need to discuss here... separate thread will do....:)

SU-30 participated in Air exercises with USAF.... so u need to know how capable they are......which CHinese air craft has participated in any such exercises..?????
Chinese are even afraid to think of it.. coz it will expose their poor pilots performance and their poor quality air craft.....

One thing is for sure...CHina likes to make a show of things...it likes to boast even if doesnt have anything...If its pilots or aircrafts were anywhere near good it would have readily participated in such exercises to show to world.....

they stay away because they are extremely poor....

Furthur the Chinese aggression is making India expand its indigenous defence capacity to a great extent and also helping to make scientists realise that they need to take slightly less time in deeveloping new techs... so overall really nice for India's defence industry's domestic manufacturing capacity...

Last edited:
India is rising very rapidly...

Chinese misslie tests-- no one knows about a single test..!!!!
THe truth is the ratio of failure of India missile tests to Chinese misslie tests is 1:30....

coz india makes things based on Technology....whereas CHina copies...so what they will be doing is first making a small change to a missile and then testing it-- the misslie will fail, than they will again make some change and test again it will fail....

SO when u reverse copy u have to make thousands of changes and test each one of them....so that means thousands of failures in missile tests....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to help you it means for every 1 test failure of India there are at least 30 missile tests failure for CHina....

So all chinese missiles re very poor quality and very few(10%) maybe might work.....

and India is riising no doubt just 1-2 failures in missile develpoment is extremely good performance, it is Outstanding work......

no we need only as much as is necessary for India's defence...!!
we dont need them in thousands like china...!!
coz they are of excellent quality and very reliable....so needed in less numbers...China needs in more numbers because they are of poor quality...

LCA, Arjun are not failures.. they have been given go ahead for induction...

anyways LCA is better than the Chinese home made aircraft by miles....though no need to discuss here... separate thread will do....:)

SU-30 participated in Air exercises with USAF.... so u need to know how capable they are......which CHinese air craft has participated in any such exercises..?????
Chinese are even afraid to think of it.. coz it will expose their poor pilots performance and their poor quality air craft.....

One thing is for sure...CHina likes to make a show of things...it likes to boast even if doesnt have anything...If its pilots or aircrafts were anywhere near good it would have readily participated in such exercises to show to world.....

they stay away because they are extremely poor....

Furthur the Chinese aggression is making India expand its indigenous defence capacity to a great extent and also helping to make scientists realise that they need to take slightly less time in deeveloping new techs... so overall really nice for India's defence industry's domestic manufacturing capacity...

Typical Indian mentality! Like to cover up their failure. You will never learn from mistake.

:china:

Back
Top Bottom