What's new

Chinese aggression is good for India's Defence

India is angel country??? don't flattered yourself...just look around your neigbor...and name me a single of your admirer: Pakistan? BD? SL?...you can invloke the entire world as China's enemies...that what you Indians are best at as I alway said...LMAO

...since the stone age...we have learned how to manage our enemies that's why we prevaiil...

We certainly don't want to hurt our Pakistani friends nor BD...but if we cut the tributaries water that flown into Gangees across Nepal...then you can ask those +400 millions believers to purify their souls elwhere instead of your so call India Nation sacred river...Tibet is water tower of the world, the 3th pole of pure water reserve...Future belong to China...LMAO.

How do you propose to "cut" the tributaries (Ghaghara, Gandak and Kosi)......... Image link provided so you can see what you speak of........ http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/34/Ganges-Brahmaputra-Meghna_basins.jpg

How do you propose to "cut" the tributaries (Ghaghara, Gandak and Kosi)......... Image link provided so you can see what you speak of........ http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/34/Ganges-Brahmaputra-Meghna_basins.jpg

I saw that picture...Chinese are not good at war....but good at water...that's why our president is hydrologist :D, diversion, dam...do anything...if China can stop 1% to 5% of Ganges water level...the entire India will be at great panick and Chaos...plus the fact that Ganges is highly poluted...so you get let usable water...as I said Water is future...and we own it ...no matter how you increase your defense

I saw that picture...Chinese are not good at war....but good at water...that's why our president is hydrologist :D, diversion, dam...do anything...if China can stop 1% to 5% of Ganges water level...the entire India will be at great panick and Chaos...plus the fact that Ganges is highly poluted...so you get let usable water...as I said Water is future...and we own it ...no matter how you increase your defense

Ahh ok, so you were just daydreaming....... should have said so earlier..... keep dreaming!!!:P

What is this water ****?India is not dependent on china for its water sources,get your geography right.You will only ruin pakistan and bangladesh.Damage to india will be minimal.

What is this water ****?India is not dependent on china for its water sources,get your geography right.You will only ruin pakistan and bangladesh.Damage to india will be minimal.

oh really ..then why crying river :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Our water resourses are enough for us. What's harm to take more water from i international cry baby.We are also drilling oil with Vietnam. Remember Vietnam?1979? :azn:

Sure your Water resource are enough...such as how your politician were crying in parlement about it:lol: as I alway said...Tibet is 3th pole and water is on our side...:azn: it is the engine of economy and social development...the only way to displace a competitor is eather let it drawn or let it dehydrated.

Back
Top Bottom