What's new

Chinese aggression is good for India's Defence

I have studied about it a lot.
You don't need to tell me.
What facts do u have which are against my statement?
:smokin:

I am responding to your earlier statement! Just answer this question>
1) India top 3 export market. Is China in it?
2) China top 3 export market. Is India in it?

is stealing also classified under 'solid industrial base'? Its almost laughable that you term russian hardware as 'half done crap' yet china always shows interest in either buying or licensing production and then ripping the russians off. Dont you think what you say is far from ground reality?

This is 100% true. :yahoo:

Our politicians and babus always ignores the defense and sings peace tune when there can't be any peace without good defense.

But due to chinese agresion on our borders they are forced to increase budget, infrastructure, troops strength, weapons etc. etc. :bounce:

indian friends, trust me one thing:

when people are offering you help, it is not because you are strong, it is because you are weak. they are not making you stronger, they are making you to believe that you are getting stronger so they can use you.

let's forget about the west for just 5 minutes, let's look at russia which you never had real problem. tell me why russia refuse to give you engine technologies? tell me why russia is increasing the price of that AC a couple of times a year? tell me why russia is refusing to let your team share the design blueprint of their 5th generation fighter when they call it a joint project?

trust me, you, india, have no real friends in this world, you never earned one.

just look at your neighbor Pakistan, when China did the joint development project on JF-17 with Pak, full details are provided to Pak to let them build the jets on their own on their own land. Who is doing the same for you? Look at the claimed nuke transfer from China to Pakistan, who is doing the same for you? Last year when the global financial climate was not that good, China made it clear to the world that China will never let Pak's international debt to overdue, who is going to provide you the same unlimited support?

it is good time to think about the failure of your nation.

yes you are right man

This thread is awful.

I get the point that certain actions by China have forced India's lethargic government and bureaucracy to upgrade military capabilities.

The way this was said was not very eloquent and could have been done in a more diplomatic way.

The thread has become a massive "my d%^& is bigger than yours" contest, complete with constant mud slinging and off topic rants.

I request the mods close the thread.

If china believes it will run asia by reducing others to status of vassal states,and treat india like a minor seast country in its sphere of influence it is sorely mistaken.Here they face a civilization and heritage as old and great as theirs.Show respect,get respect.
Try to bully us and you will simply get yourselves into a geo strategic pool of ****.

Both sides claim other.Real question is who is doing it now?
The chinese dream of a asia cowtowing to china as the overlord is a pipedream,we didn't throw out europeans for them to be replaced by chinese imperialism.

Both sides claim other.Real question is who is doing it now?
The chinese dream of a asia cowtowing to china as the overlord is a pipedream,we didn't throw out europeans for them to be replaced by chinese imperialism.

Then how you gonna throw out chinese imperialism??? we're just your next door, we hold a geostrategical location call "TIBET" with world water resource...you will learn to crawld and cowtowing into Imperal palace in order to get some water from us...believe me want to be our opponent...you will be your nightmare.

Lol u novice u are not the middle kingdom anymore,
You trying bullying people into submission it is you who will be crawling as you are encircled from all sides by usa,korea and japan in the pacific.Russia in siberia and india and vietnam in south east asia.
And like i said we are not small south asian states who will be your vassal,under your sphere of influence.
We have a civilization and culture totally distinct and as ancient as yours.China holds **** against us.So go bully mongolia.
Want respect,give respect.Or stay in your hwang ho valley cause not a single chinese vessel will be passing through the indian ocean.

You trying bullying people into submission it is you who will be crawling as you are encircled from all sides by usa,korea and japan in the pacific.Russia in siberia and india and vietnam in south east asia.
And like i said we are not small south asian states who will be your vassal,under your sphere of influence.
We have a civilization and culture totally distinct and as ancient as yours.China holds **** against us.So go bully mongolia.
Want respect,give respect.Or stay in your hwang ho valley cause not a single chinese vessel will be passing through the indian ocean.

Why go that much ?

The Chinese can block either the Indus river or the Brahmaputra river only. In the former case Pakistan is fucked and in the latter BD is screwed.

None of our main rivers originate from Chinese controlled lands :)

India is angel country??? don't flattered yourself...just look around your neigbor...and name me a single of your admirer: Pakistan? BD? SL?...you can invloke the entire world as China's enemies...that what you Indians are best at as I alway said...LMAO

...since the stone age...we have learned how to manage our enemies that's why we prevaiil...

Why go that much ?

The Chinese can block either the Indus river or the Brahmaputra river only. In the former case Pakistan is fucked and in the latter BD is screwed.

None of our main rivers originate from Chinese controlled lands :)

We certainly don't want to hurt our Pakistani friends nor BD...but if we cut the tributaries water that flown into Gangees across Nepal...then you can ask those +400 millions believers to purify their souls elwhere instead of your so call India Nation sacred river...Tibet is water tower of the world, the 3th pole of pure water reserve...Future belong to China...LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom