What's new

Chinese Aero Engine information thread

@SinoSoldier I heard that there is a supercruise version of WS-13 being developed to power FC-31 V2.0 till 2018 and possibly thunders tooo...could u guys share information regarding this. Which ws13 variant is it?

@SinoSoldier I heard that there is a supercruise version of WS-13 being developed to power FC-31 V2.0 till 2018 and possibly thunders tooo...could u guys share information regarding this. Which ws13 variant is it?

WS-13IPE(E) for now, WS-19 in the future.

WS-10IPE is also being worked on.

What is WS-13IPE and WS-10IPE....have heard about ws13e and g but never ipe

Breakthroughs, breakthroughs

thrustvectoring.png

New special coatings developed for vectoring thrust nozzle high temperature heavy duty drive machanism of a certain aeroengine. :enjoy:

Last edited:
IMG_2620.JPG
Pictures of the new improved "Taihang high - thrust military turbofan engine" at the Air Show China
太行改进型大推力军用涡扇发动机
HRliqIm.jpg
9dXGnNx.jpg
v2EJw3n.jpg
No more Inner ring as compare to previous WS-10A and cover petal is longer.

View attachment 348163
No more Inner ring as compare to previous WS-10A and cover petal is longer.

They are indeed still there. The difference is simply that the one now at Zhuhai has its nozzle fully open whereas the one in 2014 has the nozzle closed, so that this inner ring is much more visible.

WS-10 inner structure 2.jpg

They are indeed still there. The difference is simply that the one now at Zhuhai has its nozzle fully open whereas the one in 2014 has the nozzle closed, so that this inner ring is much more visible.

View attachment 348166
You stubbornly still refuse to accept WS-10B/G? Or you want to argue the petal is still the same short as WS-10A? I gues the fact you are too afraid to lose to me clouds your judgement? From the photo, the petal is clearly much longer and not the short petal. Why are you avoiding this point?

Welcome WS-10G :enjoy:

You stubbornly still refuse to accept WS-10B/G? Or you want to argue the petal is still the same short as WS-10A? I gues the fact you are too afraid to lose to me clouds your judgement? From the photo, the petal is clearly much longer and not the short petal. Why are you avoiding this point?

Welcome WS-10G :enjoy:

I don't deny the WS-10B and also don't argue that it is maybe different; I simply note, that these inner pedals are still there ... but Your stubbornness is based on Your wish to assume it now surely looks like an AL-31 so the engines on the J-20 are these new WS-10. And that's still off.

Again may I remind You on the latest fact-check concerning Your claims ??

Deino

IMG_2621.JPG
I don't deny the WS-10B and also don't argue that it is maybe different; I simply note, that these inner pedals are still there ... but Your stubbornness is based on Your wish to assume it now surely looks like an AL-31 so the engines on the J-20 are these new WS-10. And that's still off.

Again may I remind You on the latest fact-check concerning Your claims ??

Deino

The old Ws-10A is double Inner ring. No matter how it converge, the Inner ring is very obvious. Definitely not like this one.

Back
Top Bottom