What's new

Chinese Aero Engine information thread

Place where WS-15 and other interesting stuffs are being assembled: :lol::P

213954i9rmmk5q99t93zwx.jpg

In addition to WS-15 which has a 30kg core, 606 is reportedly also working on WS-XX with a 35 core. :-)

1. WS-20 tests being undertaken on Y-20

2. 15-ton improved Taihang(WS-10X) flight tests in a few years

3. preparations underway for 4th gen. WS-15 flight tests

4. development initiated for improved 4th gen. engine(WS-15X) with a thrust-weight ratio of 12

5. developments going well for 1200KW WZ-9G, 1500KW WZ-16, 2000KW WZ-10 and 5000KW WZ-20

6. developments initiated for next gen. turboshafts, next gen. medium thrust and 5th gen. with thrust-weight ratio of 15, the last's core started in 2016

7. new family of engines without afterburners at advanced state of development for long-range stealth UAVs,, stealth UCAVs, long endurance UAVs and a long-range stealth stragetic bomber

Above...:azn::D

title is misleading.

i came here looking for automobile engines

Troll will get banned. You want to try?

I didnt find what i came looking for and yes the title is still misleading no matter how you twist it. The title should be something like "Chinese Aviation Engine Information Pool" or something similar to aircraft or aviation.

Last edited:
I didnt find what i came looking for and yes the title is still misleading no matter how you twist it. The title should be something like "Chinese Aviation Engine Information Pool" or something similar to aircraft or aviation.

This is the Chinese DEFENSE forum.... If you want info on civilian items go to the "China and Far East" forum.

Troll will get banned. You want to try?

@Sarge
@Beast

Sarge is one of our very best & non-trolling member, so plz don't think of banning him. Plus he did got confused as i also have been for months thinking to change the title of thread to look properly as its about aviation engines and not other ones.

the title is misleading ere as i am coming to look for rocket engines...

the title is misleading ere as i am coming to look for rocket engines...

I know, right; this is an outrage. I thought I was browsing a thread about game engines.

Back
Top Bottom