What's new

China's star scientist:China is far ahead of the US in electromagnetic technology

Reaction score
Country
China
Major General Ma Weiming, a star scientist who is an highly reputable electromagnetic technology expert from PLA University of Navy tech, told the news reporter, that China is indisputable tech leader in electromagnetic technology, such as electromagnetic gun, EMAL and even electromagnetic based satellite launcher, and it is far ahead of that of the US.

http://mil.news.sina.com.cn/china/2017-03-06/doc-ifycaafp1984181.shtml

OK, I think we should keep low profile or you need bring more technologies like quatum satelites / HSR / ASM / civilian bridge construction tech and anything ahead US.

Otherwise pls stay steady, some ppl will definitely throw long piece of sh!t to you. :D:D:D

Major General Ma Weiming, a star scientist who is an highly reputable electromagnetic technology expert from PLA University of Navy tech, told the news reporter, that China is indisputable tech leader in electromagnetic technology, such as electromagnetic gun, EMAL and even electromagnetic based satellite launcher, and it is far ahead of that of the US.

The simple answer is:disagree: US is way way a head to China in the term of research and experience:usflag:

OK, I think we should keep low profile or you need bring more technologies like quatum satelites / HSR / ASM / civilian bridge construction tech and anything ahead US.

Otherwise pls stay steady, some ppl will definitely throw long piece of sh!t to you. :D:D:D
Rightly said, and unless the authority decided to divulge it one better stay away, otherwise some ppl will bombard him to show the proofs... then it will be his burden of liability.... incl. showing around the proofs of some classified materials... something not possible to do :woot::woot: old method or trick yet some ppl still love applying it :-)

You buy too much of their prograda whatever, the only thing the US is way ahead of China is their crappy fake news media
No they are researching EMLS for over 100 years and you:lol:, they have the experience :bunny::rofl: get real :pleasantry: you live in your fairy-tales and fantasy-world :suicide::suicide2::sarcastic::shout::omghaha:

Rightly said, and unless the authority decided to divulge it one better stay away, otherwise some ppl will bombard him to show the proofs... then it will be his burden of liability.... incl. showing around the proofs of some classified materials... something not possible to do :woot::woot: old method or trick yet some ppl still love applying it :-)

Fully agreed. The most common and favourable way to collect intelligent information is to post question to ridicule your target posters, and ask for proof.

You buy too much of their prograda whatever, the only thing the US is way ahead of China is their crappy fake news media
Just be relaxed and cool, all the perceived realities or even fictional faith will not change the course of history under making!

Over decades I have been learning to ignore the irrelevant lines. If one is old enough then he or she may have learned how China was painted in the early 1980s, at the very beginning of Deng Xiaoping's modernization programs. Ever since then I have been observing year by year the changes, some time just subtle ones but the other time quite noticeable as if some great leaps just happened, in particular during those more recent years, the last decade or so... until today, and that's the very foundation of my beliefs!

BE PATIENT, time will duly rectify realities at the right moment! :-) Again, all the perceptions and faith alone won't be able to alter the realities, won't even affect the course of histories under making :smitten::smitten:

~~~~~~~~~~

"The story of its ruin is simple and obvious; and instead of inquiring why the Roman empire was destroyed, we should rather be surprised that it had subsisted so long." - Edward Gibbon, the author of The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire

* "The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire" is the most comprehensive references about the Roman Empire.

Seriously ? :lol:

For as long as I have been here debunking many technical claims, most of them from the Chinese members, not once have I ever revealed anything 'classified'. I relied solely on published sources, such as .edu or if I cited IEEE, which is a paywalled source, I will use the abstract that contains relevant keywords to prove my point.

The claim that China is ahead of US in electromagnetic technology can neither be proved nor disproved. One of our 'star scientists' can come out and say the opposite. And nothing will come out of it.

US has tested its rail gun with some 160 KM range. When China tested such working rail gun?

Fully agreed. The most common and favourable way to collect intellegent information is to post question to redicule your target posters, and ask for proof.
Actually, the most common and favourable ways to collect intelligence is money and women. If someone have important information to sell, shaming him will not work simply because he can always find someone else who will give him what he wants -- money and women. You cannot even appeal to his morality or ideology. If a man is troubled by his morality and/or ideology, he will voluntarily work for you, but even so, he will still want something in return.

Example...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Tolkachev

Tolkachev volunteered to work for US and still we paid him by way of a savings account that will ensure his financial security when the time was right to extract him.

Another example is MIG-25 pilot Victor Belenko...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Belenko

We never recruited Belenko. He defected on his own. And still we took care of him.

So please do not talk as if you -- who never served in the military -- know anything about intelligence gathering or spycraft.

Give me $10,000,000 in a secure offshore account and two hot Chinese chicks and I will tell you everything about the US 'sixth gen' fighter. I promise. :enjoy:

Actually, the most common and favourable ways to collect intelligence is money and women. If someone have important information to sell, shaming him will not work simply because he can always find someone else who will give him what he wants -- money and women. You cannot even appeal to his morality or ideology. If a man is troubled by his morality and/or ideology, he will voluntarily work for you, but even so, he will still want something in return.

Example...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Tolkachev

Tolkachev volunteered to work for US and still we paid him by way of a savings account that will ensure his financial security when the time was right to extract him.

Another example is MIG-25 pilot Victor Belenko...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Belenko

We never recruited Belenko. He defected on his own. And still we took care of him.

So please do not talk as if you -- who never served in the military -- know anything about intelligence gathering or spycraft.

Give me $10,000,000 in a secure offshore account and two hot Chinese chicks and I will tell you everything about the US 'sixth gen' fighter. I promise. :enjoy:

To be frank, you are a smart fool who keep citing Wikipedia's stuff and posting in such kind of childish way.

LMAO

To be frank, you are a smart fool who keep citing Wikipedia's stuff and posting in such kind of childish way.

LMAO
Can you disprove what I posted ? Show me a single example of espionage where shaming a target worked, like how post 7 claimed it does ? I wonder if China's intelligence services are as gullible as you guys are here.

You think I made this stuff up ?

http://www.nytimes.com/1987/03/31/world/woman-who-seduced-marine-a-stylish-presence.html
By PHILIP TAUBMAN, Special to the New York Times
Published: March 31, 1987

MOSCOW, March 30—
The Soviet woman who lured a Marine Corps guard into a spying scheme left some indelible memories at the United States Embassy.

Tall at about 5 feet 9 inches, with shoulder-length brown hair and striking gray eyes, the woman, Violetta Seina, stood out at embassy social functions in fashionable attire, Americans and Russians who know her said today.
Note the date -- how old it is. This happened before you were borned.

To be frank, you are a smart fool who keep citing Wikipedia's stuff and posting in such kind of childish way.LMAO

So, don't let this 'smart' fooling you and everyone else, drag you into endless useless debate from topic, this is his job, this is why he keep stucking his nose here.

Back to topic, I am not living in China, so I don't know anything about this 'star scientist', but if he really was an 'insider' inside the project I won't take light his word. But about his claim China bla, bla, bla, than US, that one need more time to prove that.

I regard Ma Weiming as a brilliant scientist on peer with the late Qian Xue Sheng, they are/were the "national treasure" of China.

Qian Xue Sheng was a Chinese scientist working in USA during WW2 and came back to China to jump start China's space programe. He was one of the three founders of JPL (Jet Propulsion Lab) that started NASA's space programe.

Back
Top Bottom