What's new

China's 'shove and push' tactic did not work with India, we got international support: CDS Gen Bipin Rawat

Yes Yes.

We are all eagerly waiting for the next Yash Raj production

But you have ruined the Film's chance of becoming a blockbuster by leaking the script..
Don't worry Pakistanies will watch it anyway.

No, no assumptions made, period...your CCP told us. The CCP tells us that openly. They tell us what they think of you as citizens. They tell us that they control what you watch/say/behave/believe/read/act from sun up to sundown, have you under their propaganda machines because you are incapable of thinking for yourself.
Oh where does this official CCP communication comes from? Do provide a source. You're triggering both my idiot and bullshit alarm.

Oh where does this official CCP communication comes from? Do provide a source. You're triggering both my idiot and bullshit alarm.

ROFL. Are you kidding me?

do they tell you what is allowed to be watched on your TV, what news publications are allowed?
does it ban open internet in China? bans platforms that allow open speech?
do they not tell you how to behave. even giving you a flyer on how to behave as civilized tourists? LOL
what about that social credit system?
what about protests, if you speak up against the government a bit too much, poof kidnapped and thrown in jail.

ROFL. Are you kidding me?

do they tell you what is allowed to be watched on your TV, what news publications are allowed?
does it ban open internet in China? bans platforms that allow open speech?
do they not tell you how to behave. even giving you a flyer on how to behave as civilized tourists? LOL
what about that social credit system?
what about protests, if you speak up against the government a bit too much, poof kidnapped and thrown in jail.

So no official source, just hearsay from Western MSM? Expected as much, same with your intelligence.

So no official source, just hearsay from Western MSM? Expected as much, same with your intelligence.

Right, you want the world to believe that you are not controlled like sheep. and what we see is our eyes lying to us, LOL. did you get your Hukoa permission yet?

Right, you want the world to believe that you are not controlled like sheep. and what we see is our eyes lying to us, LOL. did you get your Hukoa permission yet?

Seen your type before. You're not the first idiot to think you know it all. As I said, a sheep that thinks it's free is the most hopelessly enslaved of them all. Keep drinking that freedom kool-aid.

Seen your type before. You're not the first idiot to think you know it all. As I said, a sheep that thinks it's free is the most hopelessly enslaved of them all. Keep drinking that freedom kool-aid.

I fully expect a Chinese born into servitude, told what to watch/say/read/believe/act by the CCP machine to think everyone outside the great wall is oblivious and brainwashed as you are to what goes on there.

Last edited:
I don't expect a Chinese born into servitude, told what to watch/say/read/believe/act by the CCP machine to think everyone outside the great wall is oblivious and brainwashed as you are to what goes on there.
Do tell us more about how brainwashed we are and how badly we have it. It's quite entertaining, like watching a clown shown.

Do tell us more about how brainwashed we are and how badly we have it. It's quite entertaining, like watching a clown shown.

you being brainwashed is not the part the world is concerned about, it's the genocidal part that concerns us more. Btw, how much of a status symbol is it for your family for you to be in Canada. we hear that Chinese in America have a higher status symbol rating back home

you being brainwashed is not the part the world is concerned about, it's the genocidal part that concerns us more. Btw, how much of a status symbol is it for your family for you to be in Canada. we hear that Chinese in America have a higher status symbol rating back home
The genocide? You mean the last 60 years when Tibetans doubled and Uyghurs tripled in numbers? What a spectacular success that was.

You heard wrong, again. I do feel having better social status watching you make a fool out of yourself though.

The genocide? You mean the last 60 years when Tibetans doubled and Uyghurs tripled in numbers? What a spectacular success that was.

You heard wrong, again. I do feel having better social status watching you make a fool out of yourself though.

that's your brainwashed version, but outside the great wall, you are known for your genocide of the Uyghurs on the world stage

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom