What's new

China's 'shove and push' tactic did not work with India, we got international support: CDS Gen Bipin Rawat

Have fun in alternative reality.

Okay, wu mao. The world over is calling your treatment of Uyghurs Muslims as genocide, murderous, torturous, ethnic cleansing, and alarming. But you keep imagining your propaganda will flip that narrative

This guy sure loves press and TV more than his own office and the media obliges.

Okay, wu mao. The world over is calling your treatment of Uyghurs Muslims as genocide, murderous, torturous, ethnic cleansing, and alarming. But you keep imagining your propaganda will flip that narrative
Ah here comes the wumao accusations, another sign of your retardation.

You hate Muslims and you hate Chinese, but somehow you care about Chinese Muslims. In fact, you care so much that you're willing to lie over it.

Nobody besides Five Eyes believes your bullshit, except a few idiotic Indians.

Heavy casualties on China side too.

No such thing ever happened.

US carries out operations against excessive maritime claims of almost every Asian country including Japan, South Korea, Pakistan, India and Saudi Arabia.
India looses 10% Anucharpredesh territory to China

Every time I start to feel the slightest bit bad that the Indians are the butt of every joke here, a thread like this comes along and reminds me that it's entirely justified.
You hate Muslims and you hate Chinese, but somehow you care about Chinese Muslims.
I need to figure out the logical connective that goes into the statement:
I hate Chinese ___ I hate Muslims, therefore I love Chinese Muslims.

Ah here comes the wumao accusations, another sign of your retardation.

You hate Muslims and you hate Chinese, but somehow you care about Chinese Muslims. In fact, you care so much that you're willing to lie over it.

Nobody besides Five Eyes believes your bullshit, except a few idiotic Indians.

wu mao, even more do, too. you genocidal Chinese can only fool folks inside the wall about your actions, not oustide

1618591908672.png

Last edited:
LOL These Indians got beat with sticks. Now we are going to destroy them in Afghanistan. LOL at international support. Why is Hindustan so concerned with papa America leaving Afghanistan?

LOL who is the world here? Anglo-Saxons along with Hindustan? Your view of the world is very confined.

And yet we're stronger day after day. How does that make your retarded *** feel?

stronger, how, you have 1.2 billion mouths to feed and you are not even developed nation status and most of your factory workers earn less than part-time students earn here. Then you had to leave China to come to a western land w/ family's embezzled money, LOL

Insulted Other Member/Nationality

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom