What's new

China's new strategic bomber: H-6K mass produced

Status
Not open for further replies.
You always copy your Russian dads weapons and your white master weapons . Chinese delusion !!! Dont you know that hypersonic stealth bomber is going to be stealthy and hypersonic planes cannot be intercepted as of now ?

You are queens of wet dreams . Our failed components are much better than hollow planes and hollow cylinders that are also copy of Russians .
Indian tried to copy AK-47 and came up with INSAS and failed so your joke army is looking for foreign assault rifles
Indian tried to copy mirage, and came up with the never finished 3rd gen up-grade LCA that only the paints are indeginous
Indian tried to copy Lerpord II and came up with the 'white elephent' and endedd up buying T-90s
Indian tried to copy 5.56mm and 5.54mm rounds, but your primitive industry failed miserably so had to buy from others

so it sums-up India is $ucking at manufacturing and R&D

Indian dreamed to be 'IT' powerhouse, and bragged about their IT work force, but it ended up a world call-center answering calls and sending out ads spamms
Indian dreamed to be the 'brain' behind modern tech 'powerhouse' but in reality its high tech exports and capability is no better than a few thousands staff Chinese company called Huawei
Indian dreamed their Mombai will over take Shanghai becoming the topic of world, but in reality its still a city which is no better than an african mass hole
Indian dreamed to takeover manufacturing feild from China, but until now they still imports even craps low quality things from others, not to mention 100% imports of power generators, data equipment, heavy machineris, cargo ships etc.....

Keep dreaming, so you will feel less humiliation

Indian bragging about their world 'biggest' middle-income population, but we found out that was according to Indian's 'standard' where world's 50% poors live, and I'd be supurised if their so-called 'middle income' famility can afford one cheap ZARA cloth per-month
Indian bragging about their IT industry, but in reality their are being explored by western companies to do those time consuming low-end cheap works, and answering calls
Indian bragged about their space capability, but in reality they are only good at sending few kilos student 'summer projects' with foreign direct imported parts
Indian bragged about their rocket, but in reality the best Chrismas fireworks in human history were provided by them
Indian bragged their russian made fleet, but in reality their 1000+ life crashing 'test' is second to none
Indian bragged xx% scientists from NASA or whatever foreign institutions are Indian, but in reality WIPO defines India as first stage primitive society in same category as sub-sahara african countries
and finally Indian are always bragging about its a democracy, but in reality their country is divided by their family names, and those high caste people treat low caste people as some sort of objects, and the worst part is the government is letting millions childern starve to death while spending like crazy to fill their high ego

keep bragging, so one day you will become the supapawa! :D

Russia also sells military weapons to Pakistan directly as well as indirectly. You my good sir need to answer us at PDF why its different between Russia selling weapons to India and Pakistan.

Also answer the entire post as i have done for your underwhelming ones. Its common courtesy after all.

No of course India wouldn't buy cheap weapons. They have to buy the most expensive ones like 5.56 bullets from israel. If Russia is suppressing China's engines by selling it engines for export planes, what is Russia doing by selling India whole tanks, airplanes, ships, submarines, and missile systems? Oh my bad because that makes you brothers.

Indian logic at work here people truly amazing. Take a bow mister Tvsram.
What weapons did Russia sold to Pakistan directly? Come with the ones which Russia sold to India . Ok ill reply . We prefer quality where as some one will make cheap quality weapons which wont work in war . Quality weapons dont come cheap .I think i gave you good reasons why they are brothers . Even though they sell weapons to China , they sold the same to India . That too with quality . Think other wise . We made Arjun , LCA , Arihanth , Our own stealth ships ,Agni ... and many Indigenously . Thats because we save time and as i said quality also matters . On the other hand engine is a different entity of aeroplane . See we didnt take any engine from Russia and that are helping us to test kaveri and by giving some inputs .

The J 20 is a 5th generation plane with VLO features. The french rafale is a 4th gen one with conventional designs. There is a reason between generation assignments and it isn't just for marketing. Going any further than this is rather pointless.

The F 15 SE would wipe the floor with the SU 35. AS for the F 35 despite all the people knocking it is still the most advanced fighter combat plane in the world. Whiles its flight characteristics are inferior the F 22. Iis electronics are superior to any combat jet any country fields. THe SU 35 neither has the VLO or the electronics to compare to the F 35 and this comparison is a joke to everyone but you Indians.
VLO doesnt make an aircraft to win though it has some weight . J20 is very large and it has canards that increase radar signature . Only shaping has been done and nothing more than that . I would suggest you to read the articles on F35 vs Su35 . I do agree F35 would make more kills but you need toi know the scenario . Even Su35 has less rcs when compared to traditional flankers . For your question is there any aircraft that can counter F15 SE there are reduced rcs design experimental aircrafts like Mig1.44 and S37B and PAKFAs . Russia has fielded its best of electronics in Su35BM . Please learn before you post .

The war of 1962 was not a war of expansion for China. Its goal was defined before it started and it was for the express purpose of humiliating India and providing peace between the countries for many years. Both objectives were achieved easily.
lol every one know that the Chinese armed action was to gain its claimed parts . China itself got humiliated after losing South Tibet,Sikkim,War with Vietnam and 500k soldiers in Korean war .

Well thats a delusion . Show me a video of your working BMD . Our systems are very accurate than yours :P You just make the hard ware and make it operational . But we test it , detect flaws and then we induct .

This is a system deployed since 1980 and is in service in vast quantities in Chinese military. There is no delusion here. China does not make a huge deal out of it since terminal interception are basic parts of a ABM defense. Something India has yet to achieve. On the other hand the mid course interception tests in 2011 was showing the world that another country besides the US had mid course interception technologies.

As for delusion you are interpreting India's primitive ABM tests which number less than 10 with less than a 70 percent success rate are better than China's which have an operational terminal phase interception defense in service since 1980. Average Missile defense system standards are around 95% reliability before they can be accepted into service. Perfect logic no complaints from me man.

Well in 1979 you lost to Vietnam utterly . Death of UN soldiers is not an excuse for your 500k deaths of your Chinese. If you had balls you would have tried to occupy South Tibet . You even have strong airforce . What made you to stop the attack then ?

Lost to Vietnam utterly? This is like saying US lost to Vietnam utterly as well. Let me clarify that in both wars the Invading forces inflictedfar higher casualties upon the defending ones( i.e Vietnam). They also brutalized the country they invaded IE more bombs dropped than WOrld War 2 America and the scorched policy China. Vietnam in both cases was set back decades while the invaders were left rather unscathed in comparison.

LOL the fact that the UN with complete air superiority, naval superiority, firepower superiority and even manpower superiority lost more troops than China speaks measures on how well China fought a unbalanced war. AS for 1962 China was not fighting a war of expansion. Has no one ever taught you that?

Last edited by a moderator:
What trolling is this? He stated that Indian su 30 MKIS are in fact more expensive than Russian ones. Is this not a fact? IS everyone who shatters your delusion a troll? As for the future price drops no one has seen such results yet and one can not assume such athing. SO your argument is based on future maybes while his is based on current facts. Yes he is the troll. Indian logic once again the marvel of the world i see. No disappointments so far.

Oh thats fine tvsram i would love to see more of your enlightened logic strip away my factually proven communist propagandistic arguments.
Its not true . He is including set up costs etc . What word should i say if he is commenting out of ignorance? Its like saying China copied Flankers cost more than original ones . Wont that be troll ?

I do not understand why we Indians and the Chinese members start bashing each other instead of just appreciating the development of others.

I think its more like this meme...

boys-friendship-vs-girls-friendship_o_202445.jpg

At least, from the Indian side most of us have this feeling.

We may call your ****heads on your face, but we Indians respect Chinese for the development you guys have shown.

Hats off to Chinese people. May we co-exist for another thousands of years as the best countries in the world.

What weapons did Russia sold to Pakistan directly? Come with the ones which Russia sold to India . Ok ill reply . We prefer quality where as some one will make cheap quality weapons which wont work in war . Quality weapons dont come cheap .I think i gave you good reasons why they are brothers . Even though they sell weapons to China , they sold the same to India . That too with quality . Think other wise . We made Arjun , LCA , Arihanth , Our own stealth ships ,Agni ... and many Indigenously . Thats because we save time and as i said quality also matters . On the other hand engine is a different entity of aeroplane . See we didnt take any engine from Russia and that are helping us to test kaveri and by giving some inputs .

India does not buy from Russia due to quality. If it wanted to buy quality it would buy all its wapons form the United states or Europe. India buys weapons from Russia for many reasons and quality is not high on that list. Russia provides weapons that India cannot make itself. IE fighter jets. It also provides things other countries would never give to India such as nuclear submarines. The thing is that India is comparing its most current Russian technology IE Su 30 MKI with SU 27's Russia provided China almost two decades ago. Quality? Many examples were taken directly from the Russian airforce. All the thins you have mentioned are not even close to being indigenous.

Arjun: engines, sights, etc are mad in other countries

LCA: Once again engines, radar, missiles, etc from other countries

Arihant: Engines from Russia

"stealth ships" all weapons systems and radars from Russia and Israel and many are build there.

VLO doesnt make an aircraft to win though it has some weight . J20 is very large and it has canards that increase radar signature . Only shaping has been done and nothing more than that . I would suggest you to read the articles on F35 vs Su35 . I do agree F35 would make more kills but you need toi know the scenario . Even Su35 has less rcs when compared to traditional flankers . For your question is there any aircraft that can counter F15 SE there are reduced rcs design experimental aircrafts like Mig1.44 and S37B and PAKFAs . Russia has fielded its best of electronics in Su35BM . Please learn before you post .

VLO is the one of the 4s that a fifth gen has. Others include supers cruise, super sensors, and integration. None of witch the rafale have. The J 20 is actually smaller than the flanker series. The J20 also has LPI radar, stealth shaping and eventually supercruise engines. The rafale will have non of thes things.

The SU 35 has reduced RDC compared to the monstrous RCS of its predecessors. It is not comparable to the F 35. The Mig1.44 , S 37B are both not stealthy and. Reduced RCS =/= VLO. As for Russian elctronics they are nowehre near US ones. Please learn to post relevant and accurate information before you post.

lol every one know that the Chinese armed action was to gain its claimed parts . China itself got humiliated after losing South Tibet,Sikkim,War with Vietnam and 500k soldiers in Korean war .

China took no ations until India infringed on Chinese land. The entire worlds history books show this, with the exclusion of India.

India got humiliated after getting crushed by China in 1962. The entire world acknowledged China's might in Korea when it fought the US and the entire UN to a standstill.

Its not true . He is including set up costs etc . What word should i say if he is commenting out of ignorance? Its like saying China copied Flankers cost more than original ones . Wont that be troll ?

What he is stating is fact and what you are stating is hopeful wishes. SO he is the troll and you are the bringer of truth. Truly inspiring logic here.

I do not understand why we Indians and the Chinese members start bashing each other instead of just appreciating the development of others.

I think its more like this meme...

boys-friendship-vs-girls-friendship_o_202445.jpg

At least, from the Indian side most of us have this feeling.

We may call your ****heads on your face, but we Indians respect Chinese for the development you guys have shown.

Hats off to Chinese people. May we co-exist for another thousands of years as the best countries in the world.

As you have noticed i have responded to some rather droll posts in a very professional and patient manner .

And if you go back in the thread you will find the likes of this poster among others trolling in a otherwise serious military thread.

I respect Intelligent and reasonable people like yourself. This bunch however are not.

= no of times we intruded pakistan and China

**** *** :devil: We still have jammu , Kashmir ,Siachen, Andaman,sikkim,NE,South Tibet,Hyderabad,Junugadh . We suppressed revolts at punjab,NE....We have military influence in Tajak,Soon in Afghan,Vietnam... and many countries What could you and your red masters do other than crying ? We liberated your east pakistan and our next target Baluchistan ,Punjab and tibet :undecided:.

Last time you tried to intrude , your heli was forced to land in Skardu :rofl:
Indian media said some sensitive information was taken off board
And you will intrude in Chinese territory ! :rofl: Was that meant as a joke ? Or are you smoking Kandhar's finest again ?

What is this " still have " this and that argument ? Are you saying that Andaman , Hyderabad and Junagadh are disputed territories too ? :P India will have influence in Afghanistan ? :rofl: No matter how much you spend , you cant do jack **** without explicit permission from the Govt of Pakistan ... The base in Tajikistan is nothing but a sitting duck ... Check if you share a border with them or if they have a sea , Else how would you provide supplies during the war ?
Yeah , but lost 37% of Kashmir and Rann of Kutch to Pakistan :azn: A country 5 times smaller !
East Pakistanis never wanted to be with us from the start , I will love to see you try the same misadventure in mainland ...
Last time , you threatened , mobilized and backed off and in the process lost 800+ soldiers without us even firing a single bullet ... You are free to fantasize on whatever you are fed though :D

Indians think their aircraft supplied from Russia are even more capable than Russia's itself just because they bought some fancy avionics from the West ( Hint MKI ) ! :rofl: OR somehow Russia supplies them the finest , who would enlighten them that Russia sold all those things to China 10 years ago ... Sold RD 93 to Pakistan to massive Indian disappointment :lol:

China got humiliated ? :azn: Ever even fought a war of magnitude that China has done ? Or merely speaking out of behind ?
South Tibet was taken off entirely by PLA in '62 war and then returned back after ceasefire ... Speaks volumes about their expansionist plans right ? Yes it is claimed , but just to keep you in check ... China was never interested in Sikkim , the pressure was raised to deter Indians from taking that protectorate by force but after the locals voted for you , no action was taken ...
Do not you feel humiliated how you lost the Northern Ladakh ( almost 38,000 km2 ) and your history doesn't even tell you that ?

P.S I wouldn't call fighting against the entire UN and then carving out North Korea as defeat ...

Original one ? :lol: Try completing the project started 30 years ago and ill fated Kaveri then try to compare yourself with China which is completely self reliant in defense field :azn: I will spare you the INSAS dilemma :lol:

Whatever he meant , he had no idea what he was talking about ... :rofl:

Ohhh yeah , the " this is a copy of this " theory starting again :lol:

Actually , we broke that red hole once and forever :lol:

And that resulted in "

1991 Sino-Soviet Border Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why did your masters at Kremlin ceded land to China if they they had so won ? :azn:

According to the estimates by Boris Tkachenko, a Russian historian, the treaty resulted in net territorial gain for China, which received about 720 km², including some seven hundred islands. [1]

6 squadrons of Tejas and 248 Arjuns have been ordered

more orders will follow

so how they are failure?

Last time you tried to intrude , your heli was forced to land in Skardu :rofl:
Indian media said some sensitive information was taken off board
And you will intrude in Chinese territory ! :rofl: Was that meant as a joke ? Or are you smoking Kandhar's finest again ?

What is this " still have " this and that argument ? Are you saying that Andaman , Hyderabad and Junagadh are disputed territories too ? :P India will have influence in Afghanistan ? :rofl: No matter how much you spend , you cant do jack **** without explicit permission from the Govt of Pakistan ... The base in Tajikistan is nothing but a sitting duck ... Check if you share a border with them or if they have a sea , Else how would you provide supplies during the war ?
Yeah , but lost 37% of Kashmir and Rann of Kutch to Pakistan :azn: A country 5 times smaller !
East Pakistanis never wanted to be with us from the start , I will love to see you try the same misadventure in mainland ...
Last time , you threatened , mobilized and backed off and in the process lost 800+ soldiers without us even firing a single bullet ... You are free to fantasize on whatever you are fed though :D
you know that country is made-up by people like him``perfect explaination !

But we made active BMD where as you are lagging . We have CBG operational while you dont . You want me to continue the list?
Ahh the Indian habit of talking big but doing less again !

Weren't your scientist claiming a few days ago how have you come to par with Western countries in electronics warfare tech ?
Or the CEP of Agni 5 is less than all ICBM's in the world ? :azn:

Nobody knows how much effective is your BMD , keep testing it against slow moving ancient Prithvis ... :D

6 squadrons of Tejas and 248 Arjuns have been ordered

more orders will follow

so how they are failure?

I thought that normally aircraft have to be completed first before being ordered in xx quantity and put in operational service ... Have you ordered the prototypes ? ... Or Indian logics are different somehow ? :azn:

That is news to us. :woot:
Sure is , Go research how much area was ceded by the commission set up by Her Majesty's Govt after the '65 war :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom