What's new

China's new strategic bomber: H-6K mass produced

Status
Not open for further replies.
wooo.. Paid slaves dancing over some copywrite dispute for some machine which itself was introduced saying AK47 inspired, But not a copy like chini's fart out, not much similar in the range function etc. leave alone the looks. Flying IQs can get difference between copying and designing something new from the old concept? may be not, get more learning material from your masters..

While rest of the world is concentrating on Next Gen. Bombers China is working on a 60 year old project... If it so hard to swallow then puke it... but thats what is happening.

Now what's up with this LCA... I don't understand why it has to dragged every where by Pakistani posters... Its flying perfect... can shoot heat seeking missiles on targets, can drop guided bombs.. which even your operational JF-17 cannot...

Maybe it didn't occur to you that Beijing didn't start to develop aircraft the same time the Americans and Russians did and they will need sometime catching up with them :azn: ... How many countries are developing next Generation bombers to support your claim of " rest of the world is concentrating on Next Gen. Bombers " ? :P ... Just like they surprised you with J 20 , one day you will be in denial about their stealthy bomber again ? :lol: ... Pretty rich coming from a person who's country is developing a fighter since 3 decades :rofl: Yeah , this is what is happening ... Beijing is ahead and self reliant whilst you continue to whine about their reverse engineering strategy ...

Yep , Check my posts explaining the IOC-2 mystery ... JF 17 cant drop guided bombs ? What the **** are H-2 , H-4 and LS-6 then ? :azn: ... Why do not you just research before showing your ignorance and ridiculing yourself everywhere ? Too eager to press the " Reply with Quote " link ? :D

Maybe it didn't occur to you that Beijing didn't start to develop aircraft the same time the Americans and Russians did and they will need sometime catching up with them :azn: ... Just like they surprised you with J 20 , one day you will be in denial about their stealthy bomber again ? :lol: ... Pretty rich coming from a person who's country is developing a fighter since 3 decades :rofl: Yeah , this is what is happening ... Beijing is ahead and self reliant ...

Yep , Check my posts explaining the IOC-2 mystery ... JF 17 cant drop guided bombs ? What the **** are H-2 , H-4 and LS-6 then ? :azn: ... Why do not you just research before showing your ignorance and ridiculing yourself everywhere ? Too eager to press the " Reply with Quote " link ? :D

Yes But what we see now is 60 year old bomber being remade.

Show me a single image of JF-17 with PAF markings carrying a Laser targeting pod.... let me save you the embarrassment no you can't.

Have a great time with your dream Chinese bomber... good Night...lox.

This is what you wrote:
"Now what's up with this LCA... I don't understand why it has to dragged every where by Pakistani posters... Its flying perfect... can shoot heat seeking missiles on targets, can drop guided bombs.. which even your operational JF-17 cannot... that 30 year old Indian project is still much better than what China and Pakistan could together pull out in recent times... offcourse with Russian help included."

A list of weapons the JF-17 can carry

JF-17 can be armed with up to 3,629 kg (8,000 lb) of air-to-air and air-to-ground weaponry, as well as other equipment, mounted externally on the aircraft's seven hardpoints.[16] One hardpoint is located under the fuselage between the main landing gear, two are underneath each wing and one at each wing-tip. All 7 hardpoints communicate via a MIL-STD-1760 data-bus architecture with the Stores Management System,[10] which is stated to be capable of integration with weaponry of any origin.[64] Internal armament comprises one 23 mm GSh-23-2 twin-barrel cannon mounted under the port side air intake, which can be replaced with a 30 mm GSh-30-2 twin-barrel cannon.

The wing-tip hardpoints will normally be occupied by short range infra-red homing AAMs, while many combinations of various ordnance and equipment (including avionics such as targeting pods) can be carried on the under-wing and under-fuselage hardpoints. Underwing hardpoints can be fitted with multiple ejector racks, allowing each hardpoint to carry two 500 lb (241 kg) unguided bombs or LGBs (Mk.82 or GBU-12).

Active radar homing BVR AAMs can be deployed once integrated with the on-board radar and data-link for mid-course updates. The Chinese PL-12/SD-10 is expected to be the aircraft's primary BVR air-to-air weapon, although this may change if radars of other origin are fitted. Short range infra-red homing missiles currently integrated include the Chinese PL-5E and PL-9C, as well as the AIM-9L. The PAF is also seeking to arm the JF-17 with a modern fifth generation close-combat missile such as the IRIS-T or A-darter. These will be integrated with the HMS/D as well as the radar for targeting.

Unguided air-to-ground weaponry includes rocket pods, gravity bombs of various sizes and the Matra Durandal anti-runway munitions. Precision-guided munitions such as LGBs and satellite-guided bombs are also compatible with the JF-17, as are other guided weapons such as anti-ship missiles and anti-radiation missiles.

Guys, do you think the Tejas is almost the twin brother of the Mirage 2000 ? :D

In case of china, no solid hard prove is needed. you call for one and whole world will eco in one voice that China is a copy cat.

Take original product. Little bit of Paint job. Give some fancy name like J, KJ, FJ, JJ, NJ. and................It is made in China now.

hey, primitive indian please answer the following question again

solid proves of J-10, JF-17, JH-7, J-8, WZ-10, J-20, ZTZ-99G, KJ-2000, KJ-200, 054, 052C, type-95, type-97, type-022, are indian style paint job copies?

You call Insas copy of AK????

INSAS_Rifle.jpg
AK-47_type_II_Part_DM-ST-89-01131.jpg

No a silver plate is calling Kettle black.:lol:

not suprised, low IQed indians do not know anything about modern arms, you sorry INASA capied entirely the machanism of Kalashnikov and design of FN FAL

The INSAS rifle is broadly based on the famous Kalashnikov AK-47 action, The basic gas-operated action with long stroke gas piston and a rotating bolt, as well as the stamped steel receiver, are generally the same as in modern Kalashnikov rifles. However, the gas system is fitted with a manual gas regulator, similar in design to that found on FN FAL rifles, as well as a gas cutoff. The charging handle has been moved from the bolt carrier to the left side of the forearm; it is similar in position and design to German HK G3 rifle
Modern Firearms - INSAS

see, pimitive indians cannot make a rifle copy, and now laughing at others indigenous mature platforms and equipments..

I don't know what this big fuss about copying is for??
American coppied off Germans and Soviets.....
Soviets/Russians copied of Germans and Americans
Chinese copied off Americans and Soviets......
Germans automatically got everything copied by America and Soviets.......
So did rest of the 1st and the 2nd world.......
Only DRDO refusing to copy..........and then getting criticised
I say COPY and get over with it.......!!!

(PS i have drunk quarter bottle of Rumjust now.....sooo hope U understand my stance......:hang2:

We playin Tag??:what:
Whupeee.......

lol``the extend of your high caste propaganda went to an extreem level, tell me which 'cool' products from DRDO isnt a copy of others?

Do you have eyes ?

Can you see the rifle... Its caliber is for 5.56x45mm rounds... AK-47 comes with 7.62x39mm rounds.

I know It has been a hard time here with what CCP taught you there in schools but the world outside is a different place chinaman.

AK-47 is 7.62mm, and AK-74 is 5.54mm```and you tell me they are 'totaly' different, god the level of indians knowledge```

DRDO does not copy third class Chinese weapons. LOL.
They are worth garbage.
not suprised, low IQed indians do not know anything about modern arms, you sorry INASA capied entirely the machanism of Kalashnikov and design of FN FAL

Modern Firearms - INSAS

see, pimitive indians cannot make a rifle copy, and now laughing at others indigenous mature platforms and equipments..

lol``the extend of your high caste propaganda went to an extreem level, tell me which 'cool' products from DRDO isnt a copy of others?

To all those who keep saying that Chinese are copying technology : Everyone copies the tech of the others. America's amazing development after WW2 was helped by lots of German scientists.
Nations copy the work of other nations, especially in military. It'd be crazy of you not to copy the work of others when you can, as everyone around you is copying the work of the other. Americans, Soviets and others.

apparently, brainwahsed guilble indians believe they 'dont' copy and steal, giveing their working ethic reputation around the world```::no:

DRDO does not copy third class Chinese weapons. LOL.
They are worth garbage.
and Chinese stuff including civil and military are selling well around the world``

and the joke indians still have to import 5.56mm, 5.45mm rounds from others, no one buys from you but cottons``lol

Yes But what we see now is 60 year old bomber being remade.

Show me a single image of JF-17 with PAF markings carrying a Laser targeting pod.... let me save you the embarrassment no you can't.

Have a great time with your dream Chinese bomber... good Night...lox.

a picture of JF-17 with laser targeting pod is everywhere, I guess your high caste slave owners have blocked the info```poor indians```lol

on the other hand your high caste masters have been feeding you 'shining' 'super-power' and 'middle-class' shyte everyday, and i know India is no short in supplies of shyte (from humans or animals) in any open public areas``

Ugly one I would say and terrible one deformed crippled severely.

Look doesn't matter for Aircraft .... much batter in term of capability as compare to () but still waiting to be induct ... Only this matter

Indian double standard and bias view are all to shown again.

Bashing others are copy then claim their copy is modify.

Only shameless people do that. A criminal asking others not to commit crimes while he himself deem his crime is salvation.

Delusion is the word to describe the Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom