What's new

China's new strategic bomber: H-6K mass produced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on topic

The H-6K is a modernized and licensed version of the TU 16.

It has greater thrust, weight capacity, range, radar power, etc compared to the original.

The capability of carrying 6 super long range( 4000 km> range) nuclear capable (20-90 kilton warhead) DH 10's makes it lethal weapons platform for any nation.

The platform may have old origins. That doesn't make it any less of a threat.

Russia sells Pakistan RD-93 Engines, MI-17 Helicopters, IL-78 Fuel Tankers, AN-26 Transport, Sukhoi SuperJet 1000
Hey Russia has many brothers just by selling useful equptments... :lol:
lol how are they threat to us ? Your US offered us even the F18,F-16,F35 but we said F**k O** They gave us C-17,C130J,P8I
. Now dont say China , US was more to you that what China is . Im serious and every body knows the fact . And any way we wont be buying cheap copied weapons . FYI Russia doesnt sell engines directly to you . Indeed they are trying to suppress your/China indigenous industry by providing engines .

Its pretty funny Russia sells to even NATO countries during the Height of the cold war.
Thats not funny , its the confidence . They pretty well knew their Su27's are far superior to F15s . They want to prove it .
I know. Just mentioning that sometimes even if you have assets its pointless if the politicians are too ball-less to use them.
China also didnt use AF . So it dont ve balls?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol how are they threat to us ? Your US offered us even the F18,F-16,F35 but we said F**k O** They gave us C-17,C130J,P8I
. Now dont say China , US was more to you that what China is . Im serious and every body knows the fact . And any way we wont be buying cheap copied weapons . FYI Russia doesnt sell engines directly to you . Indeed they are trying to suppress your/China indigenous industry by providing engines .

If those are not threats to you who says any of Russia's weapons sold to India are a threat to Pakistan? After all the national defense of a country and its external threats are determined by semi literate Hindu fanboys amiright?

No of course India wouldn't buy cheap weapons. They have to buy the most expensive ones like 5.56 bullets from israel. If Russia is suppressing China's engines by selling it engines for export planes, what is Russia doing by selling India whole tanks, airplanes, ships, submarines, and missile systems? Oh my bad because that makes you brothers.

Indian logic at work here people truly amazing. Take a bow mister Tvsram.

Thats not funny , its the confidence . They pretty well knew their Su27's are far superior to F15s . They want to prove it .

LoL its well known that the F 15 especially the latest F 15 SE is far superior to any Russian plane back then or otherwise. Russia sells weapons because it makes money. Russia has sold weapons to practically every single country on earth.

China also didnt use AF . So it dont ve balls?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

China was already destroying without air force. Why would it need to escalate?

As for your persistent use of emoticons on your otherwise lackluster statements. Lets just say it doesn't help with your argument and it makes you seem rather uneducated.

Russias brother lol? They sell you some weapons and they're suddenly family. You realize Russia sells to everyone right even the US. Russia makes money of Indian military sales while Indias own arms industry is in shambles having to import even bullets.
But we made active BMD where as you are lagging . We have CBG operational while you dont . You want me to continue the list? If i give money will US give me weapons during cold war? Absolutely no . Who would prefer a third would country leaving its communist friend that too at cold war? You know how USSR threatened US and NATO and how it ordered China not to involve in the war of 1971? We dont feel for giving extra money for our brothers who really helped us . On the other hand there are few traitors who forgot the help made by US in 1971 . But we are unlike them . We respect our brother Russia .:cool:
India has no indigenous technologies in aircraft while China has gone from making mig 21 clones to J 20s. India has gone from buying mirages to buying rafales. As for war even with a vastly inferior air force in 1962 China utterly crushed India.
You call copying indigenous ? Then mki,Rafale production can be said as indigenous according to your logic . 1962 you dont have balls to counter us . FYI we still retain your South Tibet and Sikkim . What could you do other than crying . After 62 China was utterly humiliated in 1979 . They lost 500k soldiers in Korean war . They are known to shed their blood for others .
:cheesy:

I don't think a 1950's technology Tu-16 deserves 6 pages of discussion:fie:

We successfully made a JV with Russia for Mkis where as you are happy with few junks that are made in China . Why our project hurts you so bad? when we have mkis and rafales for you ? Dont worry PAKFA will be with us in a decade and you keep on dreaming that our project is delayed .

Indian assembled Su-30MKI cost significantly more than Russian Su-30MKI. That's your definition of success?? I'm not even comparing reliability and quality. If a South Sudan assembled BMW costs significantly more than a German BMW, would you buy it?? I know Indians would.

If those are not threats to you who says any of Russia's weapons sold to India are a threat to Pakistan? After all the national defense of a country and its external threats are determined by semi literate Hindu fanboys amiright?

No of course India wouldn't buy cheap weapons. They have to buy the most expensive ones like 5.56 bullets from israel. If Russia is suppressing China's engines by selling it engines for export planes, what is Russia doing by selling India whole tanks, airplanes, ships, submarines, and missile systems? Oh my bad because that makes you brothers.

Dont be a fool . Dont Sukhoi super jet 100 and Su30mki have difference? The former is for civilian purpose where as latter is a direct threat .:hitwall: You take a break Mr/Mrs Tanlixiang:tongue:

LoL its well known that the F 15 especially the latest F 15 SE is far superior to any Russian plane back then or otherwise. Russia sells weapons because it makes money. Russia has sold weapons to practically every single country on earth.
Then you back that J20 is better than Rafale :devil:.Its clear that Su35 can certainly play with F35 then would it have any problem with F15?:no:

China was already destroying without air force. Why would it need to escalate?

As for your persistent use of emoticons on your otherwise lackluster statements. Lets just say it doesn't help with your argument and it makes you seem rather uneducated.
lol then why didnt they retain if they they have balls ?:what::undecided::rofl:

Indian assembled Su-30MKI cost significantly more than Russian Su-30MKI. That's your definition of success?? I'm not even comparing reliability and quality. If a South Sudan assembled BMW costs significantly more than a German BMW, would you buy it?? I know Indians would.
I knew you are a false flag troll:hitwall: but FYI once the production facilities are set up Indian mki costs less . We get many things done here at a lower price . Get yourself educated before you make such silly comments . On the other hand Chinese would make a clone of South Sudan BMW .:sick:
@tanlixiang28776
iam going to take a break . would catch up evening .

But we made active BMD where as you are lagging . We have CBG operational while you dont . You want me to continue the list? If i give money will US give me weapons during cold war? Absolutely no . Who would prefer a third would country leaving its communist friend that too at cold war? You know how USSR threatened US and NATO and how it ordered China not to involve in the war of 1971? We dont feel for giving extra money for our brothers who really helped us . On the other hand there are few traitors who forgot the help made by US in 1971 . But we are unlike them . We respect our brother Russia .:cool:

In ballistic missile defense China is only second to the US. In terms of Terminal missile defence India is yet to deploy a single operational unit. In China Terminal interceptor like the HQ 9 have been deployed since the 1980s in vast quantities. In terms of midcourse interception China demonstrated capability with KKVs to intercept Intercontinetal BM in space. This is a capability only the US had demonstrated with varying degrees of success. India has no such capability. If you're going to brag about something make sure its something you're actually ahead in. Not something that only exists in your deluded mind.There are vast differences in quality of aircraft carriers. Lets just leave it at the fact that India possesses rather lower tiered ones.

You call copying indigenous ? Then mki,Rafale production can be said as indigenous according to your logic . 1962 you dont have balls to counter us . FYI we still retain your South Tibet and Sikkim . What could you do other than crying . After 62 China was utterly humiliated in 1979 . They lost 500k soldiers in Korean war . They are known to shed their blood for others .

Those planes are build with Chinese technologies. In other words they can modify it however they please and actaully understand the concepts behind them and use them to make newer planes. On the other hand India has to license produce MKI and rafale which means they neither can modify or update these planes without the original makers. In 1962 China utterly crushed India in a very one sided war. We certainly had the balls to counter you. In 1979 China and India had border conflicts which resulted in mutual retreat. If thats humiliation i don't know what you would call 1962 for India. In Korea US and UN troops were at the Yalu River aka the border of China. China shed blood to protect its borders and the UN in total suffered over 1 million casualties

800px-Korean_Memorial3.JPG

Dont be a fool . Dont Sukhoi super jet 100 and Su30mki have difference? The former is for civilian purpose where as latter is a direct threat .:hitwall: You take a break Mr/Mrs Tanlixiang:tongue:

Russia also sells military weapons to Pakistan directly as well as indirectly. You my good sir need to answer us at PDF why its different between Russia selling weapons to India and Pakistan.

Also answer the entire post as i have done for your underwhelming ones. Its common courtesy after all.

Then you back that J20 is better than Rafale :devil:.Its clear that Su35 can certainly play with F35 then would it have any problem with F15?:no:

The J 20 is a 5th generation plane with VLO features. The french rafale is a 4th gen one with conventional designs. There is a reason between generation assignments and it isn't just for marketing. Going any further than this is rather pointless.

The F 15 SE would wipe the floor with the SU 35. AS for the F 35 despite all the people knocking it is still the most advanced fighter combat plane in the world. Whiles its flight characteristics are inferior the F 22. Iis electronics are superior to any combat jet any country fields. THe SU 35 neither has the VLO or the electronics to compare to the F 35 and this comparison is a joke to everyone but you Indians.

lol then why didnt they retain if they they have balls ?:what::undecided::rofl:

The war of 1962 was not a war of expansion for China. Its goal was defined before it started and it was for the express purpose of humiliating India and providing peace between the countries for many years. Both objectives were achieved easily.

In ballistic missile defense China is only second to the US. In terms of Terminal missile defence India is yet to deploy a single operational unit. In China Terminal interceptor like the HQ 9 have been deployed since the 1980s in vast quantities. In terms of midcourse interception China demonstrated capability with KKVs to intercept Intercontinetal BM in space. This is a capability only the US had demonstrated with varying degrees of success. India has no such capability. If you're going to brag about something make sure its something you're actually ahead in. Not something that only exists in your deluded mind.There are vast differences in quality of aircraft carriers. Lets just leave it at the fact that India possesses rather lower tiered ones.
Well thats a delusion . Show me a video of your working BMD . Our systems are very accurate than yours :P You just make the hard ware and make it operational . But we test it , detect flaws and then we induct .

The United States, Russia, France, India and Israel have all developed such air defense systems.
India became the fourth country to have successfully developed an Anti-ballistic missile system, after United States, Russia and Israel
Anti aircraft systems not always cant intercept BMs.
Those planes are build with Chinese technologies. In other words they can modify it however they please and actaully understand the concepts behind them and use them to make newer planes. On the other hand India has to license produce MKI and rafale which means they neither can modify or update these planes without the original makers. In 1962 China utterly crushed India in a very one sided war. We certainly had the balls to counter you. In 1979 China and India had border conflicts which resulted in mutual retreat. If thats humiliation i don't know what you would call 1962 for India. In Korea US and UN troops were at the Yalu River aka the border of China. China shed blood to protect its borders and the UN in total suffered over 1 million casualties
800px-Korean_Memorial3.JPG
Well in 1979 you lost to Vietnam utterly . Death of UN soldiers is not an excuse for your 500k deaths of your Chinese. If you had balls you would have tried to occupy South Tibet . You even have strong airforce . What made you to stop the attack then ?

I knew you are a false flag troll:hitwall: but FYI once the production facilities are set up Indian mki costs less . We get many things done here at a lower price . Get yourself educated before you make such silly comments . On the other hand Chinese would make a clone of South Sudan BMW .:sick:
@tanlixiang28776
iam going to take a break . would catch up evening .

What trolling is this? He stated that Indian su 30 MKIS are in fact more expensive than Russian ones. Is this not a fact? IS everyone who shatters your delusion a troll? As for the future price drops no one has seen such results yet and one can not assume such athing. SO your argument is based on future maybes while his is based on current facts. Yes he is the troll. Indian logic once again the marvel of the world i see. No disappointments so far.

Oh thats fine tvsram i would love to see more of your enlightened logic strip away my factually proven communist propagandistic arguments.

Tan Lixiang, you are just wasting your time, these trolls are drunk on their patented Bharat Beverages Group LTD soft drink. There's nothing, absolutely nothing, you can do to convince them of any faults in India.

I don't think a 1950's technology Tu-16 deserves 6 pages of discussion:fie:

It is highly upgraded on the inside with new electronics and weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom