What's new

China's Military modernization: the Russian Factor

The US dominates nearly every field. It is the leader for electronics. Back in the 60's, it donated military electronic gear for Japan which it later reverse engineered into what we all take for granted. The US invented modern computer languages, C, Javascript etc. So, let's count again. TV's, radios, computers, aircrafts, mass production of private vehicles, wow! That's everything to me. What did Russia invent? First mass scale poverty after it chased WMD production before feeding its people?

Laugh it out, laugh out loud, the US donated a few M16's and kicked you guys out of Afghan, I think that's proof enough of Russian workmanship.

Are you sure, I'm positive this would be the general view in Mother Russia.

:usflag:

Shoot down US pilots using SAM's in large numbers under foliage. Even then, the US had little loss in comparison with enemy fatalities.

But remember, Russian gear is good on paper. Once in use on the battlefield, they start to fold like origami's.

ya ya ya yankee take a break and see how i will break your glass.

If China is just copying russian technology today ignoring the IP,USA did the same since the start of industrial revolution.
Go and tell those failry tales about your inventions to your new born kids.
Do I have to start from where US copied everything from tooth brushes to diapers to kids and from condoms to modern missiles from European countries?
Please dont tell me that the present rocket technology you are boasting today is USA own.Dont make me name our own german behind your so called space program and technology that came from the very own V2
When we knocked your ***** with V2 rockets ,you have no idea what is hitting you and looked at the aircraft that crashed on your soil as an alien technology. Aaahhhhh I am being sick and tired of your technology might which has all its very own origins either in France /Germany.
Dont talk about stealth these days when we mastered the same when your grandfather was born.
Stop taking european technology as your own.
USA is only best in exploiting the IP rights.:cheers:

If China is just copying russian technology today ignoring the IP,USA did the same since the start of industrial revolution.
Do I have to start from where US copied everything from tooth brushes to diapers to kids and from condoms to modern missiles from European countries?
Please dont tell me that the present rocket technology you are boasting today is USA own.Dont make me name our own german behind your so called space program and technology that came from the very own V2
When we knocked your ***** with V2 rockets ,you have no idea what is hitting you and looked at the aircraft that crashed on your soil as an alien technology. Aaahhhhh I am being sick and tired of your technology might which has all its very own origins either in France /Germany.
Dont talk about stealth these days when we mastered the same when your grandfather was born.

if consider history... especially... WWII ... Germany is one of the best in the world. My opinion is, they lost because they are good at inventing & manufacturing but lack a war strategist leader and a mess up military structure.
And this gave US the opportunity to rise.
of coz, there are more elements that involve, if you want to know, go check out some history books on ww2.
those days they could say their(include japan, advancing from german tech) technology leads the world, and but too confident.

Astronauts, capsule, and rover shouldn't matter because all are taken into account when talking weight/fuel/distance. The moon has no gravity, so it would require little thrust to lift the capsule. Now that the capsule is off the lunar surface it can rely on kenetic energy from the thrust.

I hope that's a typo.

And the fact is that to take off and escape from the moon's gravitational influence should be easier since the moon is orbiting around the earth as compared to if the moon is just there by itself.

regard

I hope that's a typo.

And the fact is that to take off and escape from the moon's gravitational influence should be easier since the moon is orbiting around the earth as compared to if the moon is just there by itself.

regard

It wasn't, perhaps i should have made myself more clear. The moon has some gravitational pull, one sixth of the earths, thus it would take little effort from the thrusters to pull away from the moon's surface. With absolutely no gravity the astronauts would simply float away. However, they were able to take large leaps.

Because of its smaller size, the Moon's gravity is one-sixth of the Earth's gravity, as we saw demonstrated by the giant leaps of the Apollo astronauts.

The Earth's Moon

It wasn't, perhaps i should have made myself more clear. The moon has some gravitational pull, one sixth of the earths, thus it would take little effort from the thrusters to pull away from the moon's surface. With absolutely no gravity the astronauts would simply float away. However, they were able to take large leaps.

You said "No gravity" on the moon in your last post. Even if you had no gravity, you don't just float away, you keep your initial position, so you could be 5 miles above the surface, but you'd just stay at that height. What I'm trying to say is, you can't float "away" because you'd need a force to change your current state of motion or if moving at constant velocity in a near vacuum, you need a force to change what momentum you have-You can't float "away," but you can simply "float" if already above ground level. Btw, there is gravity everywhere, there is an attraction coming from you, pulling me to you, though is is so negligible, of course, it can be discounted. Force between you and me can be calculated like below:

F=GMm/r^2

Btw, thanks to the Brits for coming up with the law above.

Thank you for that lesson, teach.

Last edited:

And without the US pioneering flight with the arrival of the Wright's, how would your V2's have lifted off? Your stabilizers would never have been invented and even with the V2's, the stabilizers sucked as it missed targets by miles. Guess who perfected and turned them into missiles the whole world uses today?

And without the US pioneering flight with the arrival of the Wright's, how would your V2's have lifted off? Your stabilizers would never have been invented and even with the V2's, the stabilizers sucked as it missed targets by miles. Guess who perfected and turned them into missiles the whole world uses today?

This doesn't take away Europe's greater accomplishments like capital machinery, railway, modern ships, engines, banks, drugs, fertilisers and more. Most of the world's essentials were invented by Europeans.

You said "No gravity" on the moon in your last post. Even if you had no gravity, you don't just float away, you keep your initial position, so you could be 5 miles above the surface, but you'd just stay at that height. What I'm trying to say is, you can't float "away" because you'd need a force to change your current state of motion or if moving at constant velocity in a near vacuum, you need a force to change what momentum you have-You can't float "away," but you can simply "float" if already above ground level. Btw, there is gravity everywhere, there is an attraction coming from you, pulling me to you, though is is so negligible, of course, it can be discounted. Force between you and me can be calculated like below:

F=GMm/r^2

Btw, thanks to the Brits for coming up with the law above..

The astronauts, nor the rover were stationary, so i fail to see what your trying to prove. The moon has some pull, thus the astranauts and rover did not float away, i should have been more careful with my wording, but nevertheless, the rover would need very little trust to get off of the lunar surface, from there it can use it's own kenetic energy, meaning it would have enough fuel to make it back to earth because it would not need to have a continous burn, rather it would rely on its own energy.

And without the US pioneering flight with the arrival of the Wright's, how would your V2's have lifted off?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: The chinese created rockets in 1232. In 1792, the first iron-cased rockets were successfully developed.

Your stabilizers would never have been invented and even with the V2's, the stabilizers sucked as it missed targets by miles. Guess who perfected and turned them into missiles the whole world uses today?

Don't try to take credit away from the Germans. Rocket guidence systems were perfected by both the Americans and the Russians.

Last edited:
The astronauts, nor the rover were stationary, so i fail to see what your trying to prove. The moon has some pull, thus the astranauts and rover did not float away, i should have been more careful with my wording, but nevertheless, the rover would need very little trust to get off of the lunar surface, from there it can use it's own kenetic energy, meaning it would have enough fuel to make it back to earth because it would not need to have a continous burn, rather it would rely on its own energy.

I was saying that things don't just magically float away when there's no gravity, they still are where they are unless acted on by a force. You previously thought that things float away by themselves when there is no force acting on the bodies.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: The chinese created rockets in 1232. In 1792, the first iron-cased rockets were successfully developed.

And we were talking about controlled flight here, yes, yes?

Don't try to take credit away from the Germans. Rocket guidence systems were perfected by both the Americans and the Russians.

The Germans clearly created the first jet engine, I must admit. However, the guidance system the rockets used were rubbish. They plopped into the earth miles before they were meant to detonate.

This doesn't take away Europe's greater accomplishments like capital machinery, railway, modern ships, engines, banks, drugs, fertilisers and more. Most of the world's essentials were invented by Europeans.

True that, but it is the Americans who incorporated many marvels into the above list that makes today's life possible. How are you meant to guide a ship, for example, without a GPS system telling the ship where to go. And how did the GPS come about? It clearly had its roots in the US of A during the telecommunications boom. You see, a lot of the things above are too ancient. Drugs can date back to the ancient Greeks and Sumerians for their Herbal relief medicals. If the USA were to have a longer history, I'm sure it would be able to accomplish those feats too.

I was saying that things don't just magically float away when there's no gravity, they still are where they are unless acted on by a force. You previously thought that things float away by themselves when there is no force acting on the bodies.

Where did i say that? Find it.

And we were talking about controlled flight here, yes, yes?

No, you said "how would your V2's have lifted off" i see nothing about control in that sentence.

Your talk about the guidence system has no coorilation to ^^^

The Germans clearly created the first jet engine, I must admit. However, the guidance system the rockets used were rubbish. They plopped into the earth miles before they were meant to detonate.

The wrights brother aircraft was rubish too, but you don't see anyone taking credit away from them.

True that, but it is the Americans who incorporated many marvels into the above list that makes today's life possible. How are you meant to guide a ship, for example, without a GPS system telling the ship where to go. And how did the GPS come about? It clearly had its roots in the US of A during the telecommunications boom. You see, a lot of the things above are too ancient. Drugs can date back to the ancient Greeks and Sumerians for their Herbal relief medicals. If the USA were to have a longer history, I'm sure it would be able to accomplish those feats too.

:woot::woot::woot::woot:
hehehehe untill russians sent a space craft into orbit,USA dont even knew that it is possible. cmon morons,dont try to show your virtual supper power here. Bringing add-ons? even my 3 year niece can do that.( if i show her an yankee face, she will pee on it)
Dont boast about others progress and inventions.

I wonder how those ancient civilizations from Indus valley to Egyptian sailed without GPS?:rofl::rofl:
You people are just war mongers and with no war on a foreign land,your domestic weapons industry will shamble and millions will loose jobs ,........ An American invention is: Make war on other small nations to feed your own people :rofl::rofl:

Now shut your F up.

Where did i say that? Find it.

Quote:

"It wasn't, perhaps i should have made myself more clear. The moon has some gravitational pull, one sixth of the earths, thus it would take little effort from the thrusters to pull away from the moon's surface. With absolutely no gravity the astronauts would simply float away. However, they were able to take large leaps."

No, you said "how would your V2's have lifted off" i see nothing about control in that sentence.

Your talk about the guidence system has no coorilation to ^^^

If you live around an English environment, you'd know that "lifting off" is a very colloquial term meant for anything. But since we were discussing in the context of V2 rockets, obviously we were talking about controlled flight.

The wrights brother aircraft was rubish too, but you don't see anyone taking credit away from them.

Primitive it might have been, but it has been the basis of how we fly today; an aircraft's wings. Low pressure on top, with higher pressure down the bottom, since objects move from High-Low. This way, air current is forced upwards, creating a "lift" force bringing the whole body airborne.

:woot::woot::woot::woot:
hehehehe untill russians sent a space craft into orbit,USA dont even knew that it is possible. cmon morons,dont try to show your virtual supper power here. Bringing add-ons? even my 3 year niece can do that.( if i show her an yankee face, she will pee on it)
Dont boast about others progress and inventions.

I wonder how those ancient civilizations from Indus valley to Egyptian sailed without GPS?:rofl::rofl:
You people are just war mongers and with no war on a foreign land,your domestic weapons industry will shamble and millions will loose jobs ,........ An American invention is: Make war on other small nations to feed your own people :rofl::rofl:

Now shut your F up.

So what if the Ruskies were the first to go into space. Who were the first to the Moon, to Mars, to send orbiters to the edge of the Solar System. Who is the father of Astronautics today, who? The Egyptians sailed down one stream trading along a known location. If you were to send them to England, boy would they be lost.

If you can't behave appropriately on the forums, I recommend you to reconsider your stay here. Remember, Indians have brown faces, meaning people crap on them everyday.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom