What's new

China's GDP reaches $9.3 trillion in 2013

What ? :o:

You won't even let me in ? :(

I thought we were brothers ! :cray:

I think my bro @Hu Songshan will side with me ! :smokin:

And a certain Chinese Dragon is increasingly looking like a Chinese Kitty Cat ! :whistle:

On Topic - Congratulations; May China Prosper ever More ! :pakistan: :china:

Sorry for not taking Pakistan bros into considerations. But still, it's not up to me.

China only accept immigration like scientists, scholars or engineers with higher education or special contribution to China's development. If you and your spouse are both foreigners, your children born in China still can't get China citizenship, unless your spouse is Chinese citizenship.

Also foreigners can't get used to China's social moral, tradition value and living style, you will get a lot of troubles that you can never imagine I swear.

Still welcome Pakistan friends come to China for studying, travelling, working....

Sorry for not taking Pakistan bros into considerations. But still, it's not up to me.

China only accept immigration like scientists, scholars or engineers with higher education or special contribution to China's development. If you and your spouse are both foreigners, your children born in China still can't get China citizenship, unless your spouse is Chinese citizenship.

Also foreigners can't get used to China's social moral, tradition value and living style, you will get a lot of troubles that you can never imagine I swear.

Bro I was only kidding ! :)

I'm just messing with you & @Chinese-Dragon ! :)

I love China....I always have & I always remember those who were there for us in our times of need - China was & is !

But I'd never...ever give up Pakistani Nationality even if my life dependent on it so Immigration is out of the question !

Talking about immigration, I found some interesting facts....

About 594,000 foreigners live in China, according to the 2010 national census; most come from South Korea, the US and Japan.

Luckily, the Chinese government executed a census in 2010 including foreigners residing in China. These statistics show that at the time, 594,000 foreigners were living in Mainland China (excluding Hongkong, Taiwan and Macau). This represents less than 0.05 % of the total population. This makes China the country with the lowest percentage of foreigners in the world.

Interestingly, most of the foreigners residing in China come from South Korea (120,000 people). In second place are U.S. citizens with a total number of 71,000 people and Japanese immigrants are in third place with 66,000 people.

In fact, China is home of the largest Korean population outside their home country. However, you have to distinguish between Chinese people of Korean descent and Koreans living in China. The first group can be divided into two of the 56 minorities in China: Chaoxianzu (Chinese: 朝鲜族) and Joseonjok (Hangul: 조선족). This immigration started mostly in 1910, when Japan annexed Korea and a great percentage of the population fled towards the south. Today, many Koreans come to China due to easier visa access. Since August 1992, Korea and China have established strong diplomatic relations. Additionally, a whole “Korean Tide” is taking place at the moment in China: Korean music, fashion and TV shows are booming in China.

The second largest immigrant group, U.S. Americans, mostly come to China due to employment and are lured by Chinas faster-growing economy and lower jobless rate. Most of those people are in their 20s and 30s.

According to a Japanese survey, China is the country with the third largest percentage of Japanese immigrants, right behind the U.S. and Brazil. However, just like for Koreans, you have to distinguisch Japanese immigrants between those who came to China during the Sino-Japanese War from 1937 to 1945 and Japanese immigrants today. Just like the other groups, young ambitious Japanese people come to China for business.

Here are the places 4-10 of home countries of foreigners in China:

4. Myanmar

5. Vietnam

6. Canada

7. France

8. India

9. Germany

10. Australia

@liall What do you think?

Luckily, the Chinese government executed a census in 2010 including foreigners residing in China. These statistics show that at the time, 594,000 foreigners were living in Mainland China (excluding Hongkong, Taiwan and Macau). This represents less than 0.05 % of the total population. This makes China the country with the lowest percentage of foreigners in the world.

Nice. :cheers:

If a foreigner wants to live in China, that is possible. However, getting Chinese citizenship is a whole other thing, and is rightly very difficult.

I'm not xenophobic at all. It's simply the reality that China does not need this Western idea of "mass immigration", we are a developing country and we have more than enough people already.

Most of the westerners living in China don't even like China or respect China. So we should never allow those racist scumbags to ever be citizens of China.

Most of the westerners living in China don't even like China or respect China. So we should never allow those racist scumbags to ever be citizens of China.
So true. You can find their websites and youtube videos. Perfect example of a true d bag.

lol I have always wanted to live in China. But seeing how it is with your rules and attitude of Chinese posters dont think I will have a good time there. YOU guys seem more racist than us.

lol I have always wanted to live in China. But seeing how it is with your rules and attitude of Chinese posters dont think I will have a good time there.

YOU guys seem more racist than us.

I seriously doubt that. :no:

Do you know how many Indians live in HK and other parts of China?

Do they get attacked and murdered on a regular basis? By the Triads or other gangs? No, we leave them alone.

But you can't say the same for Northeast Indians, who have been all over the news recently for being attacked by other Indians, murdered and raped.

It's true that there is plenty of racism in Chinese society, same as any other country. But that has nothing to do with my stance against immigration, which is all about practicality not ideology.

:coffee:
lol I have always wanted to live in China. But seeing how it is with your rules and attitude of Chinese posters dont think I will have a good time there. YOU guys seem more racist than us.
LOL. it's not whether you want or not. It's whether they will accept you. You ain't that important.

I seriously doubt that. :no:

Do you know how many Indians live in HK and other parts of China?

Do they get attacked and murdered on a regular basis? By the Triads or other gangs? No, we leave them alone.

But you can't say the same for Northeast Indians, who have been all over the news recently for being attacked by other Indians, murdered and raped.

It's true that there is plenty of racism in Chinese society, same as any other country. But that has nothing to do with my stance against immigration, which is about practicality not ideology.
Well maybe triads and regular Chinese should attack these good for nothing folks sucking up the HK economy.

Well maybe triads and regular Chinese should attack these good for nothing folks sucking up the HK economy.

Triads only care about money these days. :lol: Same as everyone else.

And those foreigners living in HK are not Chinese citizens, they can only live here as long as their visa has not yet expired.

This is why many experts think that China's GDP is massively underestimated.

We will be going through a revision soon in our method of calculating GDP.

You're right. But then we screwed it up, and plummeted nearly to the bottom of the world during our Century of Humiliation.

We need to reclaim our rightful place as the largest economy in the world.

Rightfully that place belongs to India as India is about to have the world's largest population. :p Yes India was the world's largest economy along with China for centuries.
But yes for now only China is the one that is practically moving forward to reclaim that position.

Back
Top Bottom