What's new

China's GDP reaches $9.3 trillion in 2013

Nor was there any PRC.

India (or Bharat Varsha or Aryavarta) has been there since eternity. No ignorant voices on internet is going to change the reality.

There was a China, PRC is a name given to modern China by the current ruling government of China. There was no central leadership in India. Most of the land you call 'India' today were independent kingdoms, not ruled under one government. That's why when the British colonised the subcontinent, they defeated kingdom after kingdom and eventually colonised every single kingdom. Then they united all of them together and called it India.

No amount of made up propaganda about there being such a country called 'India' will ever change that.

You don't fool any of us, we know your real history and as much as it might hurt your pride, you will just have to suck it up and deal with reality.

Anyway, we are going off topic, this is about China's GDP, not about India. Lets leave this Indian discussion for later.

There was a China, PRC is a name given to modern China by the current ruling government of China. There was no central leadership in India. Most of the land you call 'India' today were independent kingdoms, not ruled under one government. That's why when the British colonised the subcontinent, they defeated kingdom after kingdom and eventually colonised every single kingdom. Then they united all of them together and called it India.

No amount of made up propaganda about there being such a country called 'India' will ever change that.

You don't fool any of us, we know your real history and as much as it might hurt your pride, you will just have to suck it up and deal with reality.

Anyway, we are going off topic, this is about China's GDP, not about India. Lets leave this Indian discussion for later.

"China" was behind the inner wall. You know where that lies?

A handful of Mongols and Manchus defeated hundreds of millions of you Hans? How?

The Europeans didn't occupy you but forced opium and centuries of humiliation upon you. How?

We don't care about ignorant fools and have no wish to educate people who choose to remain ignorant and brainwashed.

This stupidity is self defeating and you people invite contempt on yourself when you indulge in it because of your ignorance.

A handful of Mongols and Manchus defeated hundreds of millions of you Hans? How?

The Europeans didn't occupy you but forced opium and centuries of humiliation upon you. How?

We don't care about ignorant fools and have no wish to educate people who choose to remain ignorant and brainwashed.

This stupidity is self defeating and you people invite contempt on yourself when you indulge in it because of your ignorance.

Dude, its plainly obvious you've run out of ideas to debate me and now resorting to Mongols, Manchus and Opium :lol:

So stop derailing this wonderful thread.

This is about the Chinese economy.

I will report you to the mods if you continue to derail this thread.

Dude, its plainly obvious you've run out of ideas to debate me and now resorting to Mongols, Manchus and Opium :lol:

So stop derailing this wonderful thread.

This is about the Chinese economy.

I will report you to the mods if you continue to derail this thread.

So who brought in the pathetic "India was not a country" shyt?

Ideas? Really? ;)

I hope China don't accept them or else the Chinese IQ will decrease in the future.

Well, with the likes of you, it has already decreased quite a bit.

In fact, if the sample here is any indication of the real Chinese population, I think it is probably the lowest anywhere.

And it explains why hundreds of millions of you were running behind the four pests banging drums and pots and pans.

And also the intensive rice farming experiment that went on for years with disastrous results.

Some people are just more amenable to being brainwashed it seems.

Ideas? Really? ;)

It was one of your fellow Indians that tried to compare China's economy in the past centuries to the so-called 'Indian' economy. All I said was there was no such thing as "India' back then so its impossible to compare the Chinese and 'Indian' economies in the past.

It was one of your fellow Indians that tried to compare China's economy in the past centuries to the so-called 'Indian' economy. All I said was there was no such thing as "India' back then so its impossible to compare the Chinese and 'Indian' economies in the past.

That is where you went horribly and stupidly wrong.

Now just get lost...

Ideas? Really? ;)

Well, with the likes of you, it has already decreased quite a bit.

In fact, if the sample here is any indication of the real Chinese population, I think it is probably the lowest anywhere.

And it explains why hundreds of millions of you were running behind the four pests banging drums and pots and pans.

And also the intensive rice farming experiment that went on for years with disastrous results.

Some people are just more amenable to being brainwashed it seems.
LOL. Failed person from a failed nation.

Why China Is Far Superior To India

The average intelligence quotient (IQ) of Indians is around 80-85, with SIGNIFICANT potential to increase

Google Richard Lynn.

That is the funny thing. Stupidity of some knows no bounds.

I would agree you have a high IQ if I stands for idiocy.

Also very high scores on PQ and GQ where P stands for pettiness and G stands for gullibility (a measure of the ability of being brainwashed enough to run after the four pests banging pots and pans).

As I have mentioned earlier, the stupid people may not know where this organ called IQ is located in the body, the stupid smirk never leaves their stupid face.

Google Richard Lynn.

Isn't this funny. You are not even allowed to do what you are asking me to do. ;)

Strange world, weird people.

Last edited:

The great wall is a fortification, not a border. Many Chinese empires extended beyond the wall, before and after it was built.

No country is more successful than China in fighting the Mongols, we fought for 2000 years, they succeeded only once and were driven out in 90 years. Mongols, aka Mughal, came and conquered South Asia for 300 over years.

Qing is an alliance of Manchu and Han Chinese to take Ming's throne. They had to adopt chinese governing system, chinese language and culture, claimed the mandate of heaven to be chinese emperor. The flag is a chinese dragon.

The Europeans? Yes, we ceded coastal ports, but we still ruled our country. You don't even have your own country then.

Get your facts right, don't make a fool of yourself.

Last edited:
No interest in arguing with brainwashed ignorant folks about useless stuff.

That is where you went horribly and stupidly wrong.

Now just get lost...

He is correct that India as a nation didn't exist. India was just a geographical expression back then. How do you measure the economy of a geographical expression?

The great wall is a fortification, not a border. Many Chinese empires extended beyond the wall, before and after it was built.

No country is more successful than China in fighting the Mongols, we were neighbors for 2000 years, they succeeded only once and was driven out in 90 years. Mongols, aka Mughal, came and conquered South Asia for 300 over years.

Qing is an alliance of Manchu and Han Chinese to take Ming's throne. They had to adopt chinese governing system, chinese language and culture, claimed the mandate of heaven to be chinese emperor. The flag is a chinese dragon.

The Europeans? Yes, we ceded coastal ports, but we still ruled our country. You don't even have your own country then.

India was created by Britain. Its English that unified India. Without English, India would not exist for a week.

GDP is defined as economic output.

If I dig a hole, and then undo procedure (fill up the hole), the GDP has increased by the amount twice.
the GDP of a country increases too, if a robber breaks into a bank, destroys the safe and steals the money. The bank now has to cover the loss and repairs the damage done by the robber.

For instance, look at Venezuela.

The country has much higher GDP per capita than Vietnam. But so what? Venezuela produces nothing, except extracting oil and gas and selling them abroads. It imports foods and others. Inflation rate skyrockets, people can´t afford anything. Children go hungry to bed. Murdering rate is twice of Mexico. Power cut is regulary. Supermarket shelfs are empty.

GDP is a benchmark, but not the only one to measure the prosperity and happiness of a country.

Last edited:

No country is more successful than China in fighting the Mongols, we fought for 2000 years, they succeeded only once and were driven out in 90 years. Mongols, aka Mughal, came and conquered South Asia for 300 over years.

That is why they made you wear that Q hairstyle?

You know what the hairstyle meant right? That you were their livestock.

I find it really weird that all we got here are such petty folks who invite contempt on their country and civilization just to try and score cheap points from their pathetic ignorance and brainwashing.

One expected better from such an ancient civilization but I assume the generation of forced single kids is abnormally petty and jealous even by their own already low standards.

And the sample here is worse by self selection.

He is correct that India as a nation didn't exist. India was just a geographical expression back then. How do you measure the economy of a geographical expression?

India was created by Britain. Its English that unified India. Without English, India would not exist for a week.

I see that the opium and Q hiarstyle are still leaving the desired impact.

And the fierce impotent desire to avenge the centuries of humiliation.

Lovell-Yuanmingyuan-lighter.jpg

The China Beat · Book Review: China: The Pessoptimist Nation

Slightly more ambivalent, perhaps, is its fondness for one Goujian, a fifth-century BC king of the state of Yue. Having been captured by a rival ruler, the king of Wu, Goujian devoted himself to maintaining a duplicitous show of submissiveness: kowtowing before his conqueror, living amid piles of royal horse manure, even eating his captor’s excrement. Moved by Goujian’s capitulation, the king of Wu allowed him to return, a free man, to Yue. For the next twenty years, Goujian subjected himself to endless unpleasantnesses—spending his winters standing in cold water, hugging hot braziers in deep summer—in order to keep alive the memory of his humiliating discomforts in Wu and to feed his desire for revenge. He is renowned for sleeping on a bed of brushwood over which was suspended a bile-filled gallbladder which he would lick whenever he was in danger of forgetting his past bitterness. For some twenty years, he schemed and plotted until, finally, he succeeded in destroying Wu. The story of Goujian—much repeated through Chinese history but commemorated with particular intensity during the twentieth century—seems to highlight a Chinese interest in heroic attributes that are less than wholly wholesome: that are obsessed with humiliation, self-loathing, and vengefulness. [1]

This preoccupation with humiliation, William Callahan argues in his excellent book China: The Pessoptimist Nation, is a key part of the story of modern China. Since China’s modern nationalists began earnestly trying to manufacture a strong, cohesive nation out of a messy, failing empire, they have relied heavily on the discourse of “national humiliation”: on regularly reminding the Chinese people of their modern history of defeats at the hands of the imperialist powers (Britain, France, the U.S.A., Japan), to spur them to better things. On the one hand, China’s modern elites have believed confidently in China’s right to regain its traditional place in the sun; on the other, this quest to forge a vigorous nation-state has betrayed a powerfully self-critical strain in the modern Chinese psyche—what Geremie Barmé has termed the pull between “self-hate and self-approbation.” Thanks to the highly successful “patriotic education” campaign introduced by the Communist state after 1989—which has dwelled on China’s “century of humiliation” inflicted by foreign imperialism, from the Opium War to the Second World War—the Chinese humiliation complex shows little sign of abating.

It is an interesting study in human psychology. ;)

One doesn't want to get into this useless thing with people that I care nothing about but their pettiness and stupidity knows no bounds. They come back to get humiliated every time on every single thread.

And licking their leaking gallbladder filled with stuff less than wholly wholesome.

Why would someone from that pathetic sweatshop island obsess with us!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom