Reaction score
Lateral maneuverability comparison.

F-35: 5G
Most air-superiority fighters: 9G
China's Anjian (or Dark Sword) UCAV: 12 to 15G
China's FL-3000N anti-missile missile: 20G
----------

00MJ2bf.jpg

China's FL-3000N anti-missile missile has two frontal and four aft fins to enable maneuverability at 20G.
----------

FL-3000N

tXNb23O.jpg

----------

b5Wo8Pf.jpg

FL-3000N unit on the left. Type 1030 CIWS to the right.
----------

FL-3000N uses a "dual Passive Radio Frequency and Imaging Infra-Red seeker for guidance."

Defense Updates: FL-3000N / HHQ-10 Missile CIWS Air Defense System

dhXTGz3.jpg

China's YJ-18 ASCM maneuvers at 10G | Deagel

China's YJ-18 ASCM (anti-ship cruise missile): 10G
----------

How to kill a capital ship with 3 Chinese YJ-18 ASCMs

China's YJ-18 flies at 4.6 meters above the water.[1] By sending 3 Chinese YJ-18 ASCMs in tandem formation (which means in a row), it appears there is only one incoming missile on radar. By programming the missile computers to break formation and separate at 40km, the target capital ship will be surprised to see 3 simultaneous incoming Mach 3 maneuverable warheads.

1. China’s newest powerful anti-ship missiles can sink Aegis destroyer | China Daily Mail

"The missile cruises at a subsonic speed of Mach 0.8 and at an altitude of 4.6 metres until it is 40 to 55 km away from its target.

Then it separates from its rear part and accelerates to Mach 2.9 within the 40-km range of the missile defence of its target warship, leaving its target warship not enough time to respond."
----------

YJ-18

ZVZ39ls.jpg

----------

One caveat: The YJ-18 missile maneuvers at 10G. The YJ-18 warhead maneuverability specification is unknown.

Last edited:
China's HQ-19 ABM Interceptor maneuvers at 60G | GlobalSecurity

China's YJ-18 ASCM (anti-ship cruise missile): 10G
China's HQ-19 ABM (anti-ballistic missile) Interceptor: 60G
----------

HQ-19 Anti-Ballistic Missile Interceptor

"[T]he development of the HQ-19 motor - a solid propellant engine demonstration with a specific impulse of 260s, mass ratio of 0.85 and able to provide the necessary power for maneuverability 60g to track down the head of ballistic missile."

tx4WtX2.jpg

----------

Hongqi-19 (HQ-19) Archives - Missile Threat

OsEnn7m.jpg

----------

"Published on Jan 28, 2013
China on Sunday conducted the second test of a new anti-ballistic missile defense interceptor.

This is one of the video clips circulating in Chinese Internet about this anti-missile interceptor fired to test China's ground-based mid-course missile intercept technology. The test was carried out on Jan. 27th, 2013 when the U.S. conducted a successful test of a long-range anti-missile interceptor on the same day."

Last edited:
why cant they??? look at the size of the system and size of ship there is too much space available for this weapon plus there are 3 type of size

b5Wo8Pf.jpg

dhXTGz3.jpg

Yup. Apparently you are right. Even though I hope PN would go for something bigger like type 054a in its next batch of frigates but even present F22p can manage to integrate this missile system.

Yup. Apparently you are right. Even though I hope PN would go for something bigger like type 054a in its next batch of frigates but even present F22p can manage to integrate this missile system.

I would love if PN go for Type 052 D and Type 054 then but upgrade F-22p with some toys...

and i really really hope the 6 Missile boats that China is Giving are these

I would love if PN go for Type 052 D and Type 054 then but upgrade F-22p with some toys...

and i really really hope the 6 Missile boats that China is Giving are these

Type 052D to thora ziada ho gaya. Main type 054a par hi khush ho jaon ga. :D

Back
Top Bottom