What's new

Chinese Shipbuilder CSOC unveiled new Frigate, LHD and Submarine designs

The US does NOT have the Technology/ resources to design & operate a modern Diesel AIP Submarine .

The US Navy had to lease one from Sweden instead , the SSK Gotland .

I'm not sure how China can be "clearly copying a US design ", when in fact the US does NOT have a single modern Diesel AIP Submarine.

I'll surmise to suggest that the modern world reality is very different from Hollywood movies :)

The Type-81 LHD looks like a copy of Tarawa-class amphibious assault ship of US Navy.

Type 81 LHD:
Landing+Helicopter+Dock+%2528LHD%2529+amphibious+assault+ships++People%2527s+Liberation+Army+Navy+%2528PLAN+or+PLA+Navy%2529+Z-15+WZ-10+Z8+Z-9+ka-27282931+aew+vtolstol+j-18+STOVL+is+an+acronym+for+short+take+off+and+vertical+landing+%25284%2529.jpg

Tarawa-class amphibious assault ship:
File:USS_Saipan_LHA-2_amphibious_assault_ship.jpg

tarawa_class_l2.jpg

I am sure that it will be the next F-22P Block-IIs that we are planning and I am hopeful that PN will going to produce it in good numbers....

We should try to get 8 of these that would make 12 F22 together and than go for some other frigate may join hands with Turkey and also get more corvettes we should have at least 22 Major warships by 2025 Frigates + Corvettes along with 12 to 14 submarines

china is preparing to take over all sea routes just like US... but US is becoming history and some one has to take command :what:

china is preparing to take over all sea routes just like US... but US is becoming history and some one has to take command :what:

Get out of the hype.

US is and will remain the foremost naval and aerial power in all areas of the globe. Nobody comes close.

Get out of the hype.

US is and will remain the foremost naval and aerial power in all areas of the globe. Nobody comes close.

ops look who is saying, uthao panah tou dakho , you were the same peoples who were riding on the back of russia in soviet afghan war... now riding on america... adat nhi gae na:azn: if you dont want to digest , dont poke ur dirty nose... got it?

So you saying US is afraid of India only, bahhhh hahhahahha hahhahahha idiot Indian.

Wut?

Please rephrase that for me :)

ops look who is saying, uthao panah tou dakho , you were the same peoples who were riding on the back of russia in soviet afghan war... now riding on america... adat nhi gae na:azn: if you dont want to digest , dont poke ur dirty nose... got it?

Riding on the back of Russia in WHAT war?

India is and never has been a country that 'rides on backs'.

Pakistan on the other hand has had it's patrons in the form of the USA in the present and past, and China in the future.

What do you think I am having trouble 'digesting'?

Pls reply :)

So you saying US is afraid of India only, bahhhh hahhahahha hahhahahha idiot Indian.

actually they are scavengers .. they can not hunt ... don't have balls thats y... they always hunt deads ;)

Wut?

Please rephrase that for me :)

Riding on the back of Russia in WHAT war?

India is and never has been a country that 'rides on backs'.

Pakistan on the other hand has had it's patrons in the form of the USA in the present and past, and China in the future.

What do you think I am having trouble 'digesting'?

Pls reply :)

who want to be the police constable in afghanistan ;).... got it??? who has the most problem in withdrawing of american troop from afghanistan??? still sleeping??? and please dont act like child india is this india is that. bohot hogae bollywood movies ab bus kardo bhayya :lol:

who want to be the police constable in afghanistan ;).... got it??? who has the most problem in withdrawing of american troop from afghanistan??? still sleeping??? and please dont act like child india is this india is that. bohot hogae bollywood movies ab bus kardo bhayya :lol:

Mate I honestly am having difficulty understand what you're saying. I also don't speak Hindi very well, so I'd appreciate it if you'd use English in any further discourse.

who want to be the police constable in afghanistan ;)

Umm, the Afghan National Police?

who has the most problem in withdrawing of american troop from afghanistan???

The Afghan people?

Mate I honestly am having difficulty understand what you're saying. I also don't speak Hindi very well, so I'd appreciate it if you'd use English in any further discourse.

Umm, the Afghan National Police?

The Afghan people?

i respect ur innocence ... love u man :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom