What's new

Chinese Shipbuilder CSOC unveiled new Frigate, LHD and Submarine designs

Why do every frigate look the same

Nope, this is the German frigate, and many other European frigates also look very different. :coffee:

sachsen_10.jpg

For the same reason all the Indian members are so retarded?

Dude i just asked that bcauz i am a noob with Ships & frigates,Destroyers they all look same to me so i was just asking a simple question is there a new design
no need to get all worked up

From the images, it clearly looks like copy from US design..

The US does NOT have the Technology/ resources to design & operate a modern Diesel AIP Submarine .

The US Navy had to lease one from Sweden instead , the SSK Gotland .

I'm not sure how China can be "clearly copying a US design ", when in fact the US does NOT have a single modern Diesel AIP Submarine.

I'll surmise to suggest that the modern world reality is very different from Hollywood movies :)

The US does NOT have the Technology/ resources to design & operate a modern Diesel AIP Submarine .

The US Navy had to lease one from Sweden instead , the SSK Gotland .

I'm not sure how China can be "clearly copying a US design ", when in fact the US does NOT have a single modern Diesel AIP Submarine.

I'll surmise to suggest that the modern world reality is very different from Hollywood movies :)

That would be a dramatically biased statement, considering that the United States probably possesses the most quiet nuclear submarines in the world. The thing is that they do not need SSKs because they have no regional threat.

That would be a dramatically biased statement, considering that the United States probably possesses the most quiet nuclear submarines in the world. The thing is that they do not need SSKs because they have no regional threat.

The statement biased ? Perhaps , Nevertheless , it is true in all material aspect -> the US does NOT have a single modern Diesel AIP Submarine.

In any case , nuclear submarines can never be considered "quiet" .
A Diesel AIP equipped submarine is far far more quiet than any Nuclear sub .

One need only review the performance of the SSK Gotland & the Royal Australian Navy (RAN) Collins class subs and how they "sunk" the US Carriers during the war games.

-------------
Look at the work of Gary Schmitt and J. Scott Shipman for further references

Is it me or does this ship lack a hangar?

It is you ;-)

It does have a hangar, it just is lower than on the 054/A (flush therefor). Which suggest it would not be using Kamov Ka-28 or similar helicopter but e.g. Z-9. It is after all a Chinese export design, so they wouldn't want to couple that to a Russian helo....

These Frigates are perfect for PLAN'S Littoral combat capability. Esp in the SCS.

Back
Top Bottom