What's new

China Will Not Sit Still " If India Goes Too Far "

Sunshine,

pqPzaMf.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Below comment comes to you before I get banned for absolutely no reason by the mods here, the moment I make any comment. First time in 8 months I have been allowed to express my views without an instant ban. Oddly, they give no reason or even cite any post they felt deserved a ban. My honesty is a bit of a thorn to the propagandist here :lol:

You win!
Bold texts, emoticons, and internet memes as replies is too much of an intellectual force to debate :lol:

This single statement by China have couple of messages and warnings.
Warn India
Slap on West hypocrite face.
Sign for Pakistan to Go for ICBMs.

You win!
Bold texts, emoticons, and internet memes as replies is too much of an intellectual force to debate :lol:

Do give yourself credit for being exceptionally dim. :D :D :D

All your posts contain bold, colorful text and emoticon and here you think you have a point. :D :D :D

This is a new level of dim. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

See you around, Sunshine!! :usflag::pakistan:

This single statement by China have couple of messages and warnings.
Warn India
Slap on West hypocrite face.
Sign for Pakistan to Go for ICBMs.

Not to forget the most important message to India and the World

-China now speaks for Pakistans foreign policy and strategy..Afterall CPEC

The "West" has done something about it. The bang opposite of your wishes. The "west" trusts India, opens it up to be a strategic defense partner now. Perhaps you can push your Pakistani diaspora here to promote your wishes?

LOL The West doesn't trust India. They're using India because they need India's manpower. And, well India, they use everyone and are completely delusional on EVERYTHING.
Perhaps you can push your Indian diaspora to give up their lives willingly for their once former white masters.

Well the silver lining here is that at least now the big boys can duel it out. This ain't a game for the minors anyways.
That's what China is implying here.

Damn them Chinese are good!

The only way India would ever end up at the big boys table is if it needed cleaning. Like I said delusional. :crazy:
Not even a cow would be willing to duel with an Indian on what side of the fence to shit on. Because even the cow knows it could shit anywhere and the Indian would just come pick it up to cook his food.

The only way India would ever end up at the big boys table is if it needed cleaning. Like I said delusional. :crazy:
Not even a cow would be willing to duel with an Indian on what side of the fence to shit on. Because even the cow knows it could shit anywhere and the Indian would just come pick it up to cook his food.

Don't be mad at me homeboy!

This is the Chinese speaking on behalf of Pakistan. I suppose the Chinese don't think much of Pakistan and would rather deal with India directly on strategic matters.
Whether India belongs at the big boy table or not is irrelevant...But the Chinese have made it clear that Pakistan definitely does not!

Not sure why a world power player gets rattled whenever other country does something?.

Not to forget the most important message to India and the World

-China now speaks for Pakistans foreign policy and strategy..Afterall CPEC
As Uncle Sam speak for world including shupa pawa India? Forget New World Order thingy?
For SPEC we have a lot of mutual interest more than before and if a big brother care younger one's problem why so jealous?

As Uncle Sam speak for world including shupa pawa India? Forget New World Order thingy?
For SPEC we have a lot of mutual interest more than before and if a big brother care younger one's problem why so jealous?
You missed the whole point,India dsnt need 4000 km range missile to target Pakistan,we need that for china,so its not Pakistans problem but chinas and why would we be jealous about china pakistans relations,there is nothing in it for anyone to be jealous about...

Don't be mad at me homeboy!

This is the Chinese speaking on behalf of Pakistan. I suppose the Chinese don't think much of Pakistan and would rather deal with India directly on strategic matters.
Whether India belongs at the big boy table or not is irrelevant...But the Chinese have made it clear that Pakistan definitely does not!

And your master was so concerned that he decided to step in to the IWT matter. Pakistan never asked for their involvement, it was you lot begging them to influence Pakistan. You have been asking your master to pressurise us on everything inc Mumbai attacks and whatnot - has anything really worked out so far for you? Russia is deserting you, all because of your own doings.

The message China gave was not to India so much, it was primarily for USA. Read the script carefully and identify the targeted audience!

You missed the whole point,India dsnt need 4000 km range missile to target Pakistan,we need that for china,so its not Pakistans problem but chinas and why would we be jealous about china pakistans relations,there is nothing in it for anyone to be jealous about...
I know the concerns, China put Pakistan's name to tell the hypocrisy of West about ignoring India to make WMD and start itching in back when Pakistan test something.

This article is in lime with what Chinese officials have been saying for a while Pakistan is to China what Israel is to USA. This also includes transfer of state of the art military equipment.

`Chinese diplomacy always win.

LOL The West doesn't trust India. They're using India because they need India's manpower. And, well India, they use everyone and are completely delusional on EVERYTHING.
Perhaps you can push your Indian diaspora to give up their lives willingly for their once former white masters..

A. I'm not Indian, the mods here don't like me challenging the propaganda and think changing my flags is a way to get back at me. they've now done this 4 times in the last 12 months and then it gets changed back.

B. World over including with us, they don't need any manpower from India. They are a strategic partner and we don't have a master, aid recipient relationship wth them. They are a big market, they buy a lot from us. They are certainly not the hub of terrorism and thereby a headache for the world.

US designates India as 'major defense partner

Do give yourself credit for being exceptionally dim. :D :D :D

All your posts contain bold, colorful text and emoticon and here you think you have a point. :D :D :D

This is a new level of dim. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

See you around, Sunshine!! :usflag::pakistan:

It is called a disclaimer and I did not expect you to get it. More Chinese than the Chinese. :lol:

It is called a disclaimer and I did not expect you to get it. More Chinese than the Chinese. :lol:

You forgot to add the disclaimer in this post. Exceptionally dim. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

A. I'm not Indian, the mods here don't like me challenging the propaganda and think changing my flags is a way to get back at me. they've now done this 4 times in the last 12 months and then it gets changed back.

B. World over including with us, they don't need any manpower from India. They are a strategic partner and we don't have a master, aid recipient relationship wth them. They are a big market, they buy a lot from us. They are certainly not the hub of terrorism and thereby a headache for the world.

You're just a "red-blooded white American" who is more Indian than Indians themselves. :D :D :D

You forgot to add the disclaimer in this post. Exceptionally dim. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

You're just a "red-blooded white American" who is more Indian than Indians themselves. :D :D :D
I removed the disclaimer because the webmaster requested I take it off.

I'm not a keeper of Indians unlike you. They are not giving me alms or aid :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom