What's new

China Will Not Sit Still " If India Goes Too Far "

I think the answer is given by North Korea ...... so stop all the hola hu ..... the actual master ..... US of A anger shows the same .... :china:

I think the answer is given by North Korea ...... so stop all the hola hu ..... the actual master ..... US of A anger shows the same .... :china:
Then let me guess, So that negates all the argument of your colleagues, India is weaker or will loose again China

India should start arming ASEAN rim nations with ballistic missiles to add to their deterrence value. Strengthen military alliance with Japan.
Japan doesn't have an army:undecided: try with Nepal Bhutan Myanmar Bangladesh Indian sub states.

Then let me guess, So that negates all the argument of your colleagues, India is weaker or will loose again China

my friend ....no offence meant .... everyone thinks he is a super power unless they meet the ground realities.... the history has shown us some very interesting facts .... in the form of vietnam, afghanistan etc .... these small things are only used as signals and on ground it is totally different ball game ..... power of india o_O .....I would say ..... lets wait :coffee: for the upcoming event in tibet and then everyone including you will get the answer .... and let me assure you none of the argument by anybody will matter in the face of results ....

India and China are not in state of war

As much as Pakistan wants this to be the case

The chinease are not stupid enough to start a conflict with any nation including Burma or Taiwan let alone a country with icmb like agni and navy with nuclear subs and carriers .

Trade business is far more vital

my friend ....no offence meant .... everyone thinks he is a super power unless they meet the ground realities.... the history has shown us some very interesting facts .... in the form of vietnam, afghanistan etc .... these small things are only used as signals and on ground it is totally different ball game ..... power of india o_O .....I would say ..... lets wait :coffee: for the upcoming event in tibet and then everyone including you will get the answer .... and let me assure you none of the argument by anybody will matter in the face of results ....
Buddy never have the delusion , that we are superpower.As long as country remains strong and independent, no need for classification any power group.

My question is directed to people who keep on insisting that we don't stand the chance against China or any country. As per your colleagues., Nuclear power is great equalizer , pretty sure same logic will be applied else were

Crocodile tears get you nowhere china.

Japan doesn't have an army:undecided: try with Nepal Bhutan Myanmar Bangladesh Indian sub states.
on paper only ,its a loop hole . Japan has a huge military, under the name of self defense force , of 315,900 troops.

WHO CARES ABOUT CHINA- go ahead and spread weapons around the world
Good for HUMAN KIND...

Back
Top Bottom