What's new

China Will Not Sit Still " If India Goes Too Far "

No need to be so thin-skinned when you have a serial rapist taking charge of White House, yaar. :D :D :D

Now the fact is I'm only repeating what President Twitter is saying on social media about U.S. corporate media, i.e., corrupt and dishonest. A situation very easily comparable with mouthpiece media around the world.

The news I read is published in a Pakistani left-leaning liberal newspaper DAWN and it concerns Pakistan. Get in touch with President Twitter, see if he can lend you some moral high ground. :D :D :D
Below comment comes to you before I get banned for absolutely no reason by the mods here, the moment I make any comment. First time in 8 months I have been allowed to express my views without an instant ban. Oddly, they give no reason or even cite any post they felt deserved a ban. My honesty is a bit of a thorn to the propagandist here :lol:

You do realize by citing Donald Trump's complain about the media, it makes the American media anti-government and hence defeats your claim of our media :lol:

Btw, you can divert the conversation to defend China, but the fact remains they still have a state controlled media using these emotional and immature proclamations and acting like their foreign policy arm.

You do realize by citing Donald Trump's complain about the media, it makes the American media anti-government and hence defeats your claim of our media :lol:

Btw, you can divert the conversation to defend China, but the fact remains they still have a state controlled media using these emotional and immature proclamations and acting like their foreign policy arm.

Silly man! :lol:
Trump was an outsider!!! #MAGA:usflag:

Hillary was the government candidate showered with good PR by the dishonest and corrupt U.S. media. So claims President Twitter.

Problem? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow!!

You don't get the hint do you??? :D :D

Who is making "emotional and immature proclamations about foreign policy" on Twitter??? #MAGA :usflag::welcome:

Lovely jubly. This is ladies and gentlemen is what we called making ground for Pakistan own ICBM test. Had we conducted test earlier, America and it's allies wouldn't have wasted a breath to put UN sanctions on us. Pretext which is Indian test is ready, and sword of Chinese veto for any UN sanctions is ready. Best time to unveil some of our stuff.

What a slap on the Hallucinating Hindus face!

Pakistan's ICBM test on the cards now ... A year or two?
It is an excellent opportunity for Pakistan and we should exploit it.

Silly man! :lol:
Trump was an outsider!!! #MAGA:usflag:

Hillary was the government candidate showered with good PR by the dishonest and corrupt U.S. media. So claims President Twitter.

Problem? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Below comment comes to you before I get banned for absolutely no reason by the mods here, the moment I make any comment. First time in 8 months I have been allowed to express my views without an instant ban. Oddly, they give no reason or even cite any post they felt deserved a ban. My honesty is a bit of a thorn to the propagandist here :lol:

Right. I guess you also agree with him about his views about you guys then?:lol:

Again, state controlled media is not medal he refers to, yet you seem to not quite comprehend the difference. :lol:

One can but hope, Chinese are that stupid. It will big boon for India. In one swift move, China would have axed its own foot and painted a large red target on Pakistan's back.

It is a well know fact, how the west and Israel reacts to any Muslim country which becomes threat to Israel's existence.

Right. I guess you agree with him about his views about you guys then :rofl: .

President Twitter, FTW!

Telegraph: Donald Trump says Pakistanis are among 'most intelligent people' and he would love to visit in call with Nawaz Sharif

#MAGA :usflag:

:partay: :partay: :partay: :partay:

Again, state controlled media is not medal he refers to, yet you seem to not quite comprehend the difference. :lol:

Only dictators dump emotional and immature proclamations about foreign policy, you said it. :D :D :D

China's state-run daily Global Times in an editorial titled 'India needs to cool its missile fever' admonished New Delhi on Monday for 'breaking' United Nations "limits on its development of nuclear weapons and long-range ballistic missile" following a missile test by India.

The successful test of the Agni-IV intercontinental nuclear-capable ballistic missile, which has a strike range of 4,000 kilometres, had been lauded by Indian media for its ability to "cover entire China" and its value as a deterrence against possible Chinese aggression.

The Global Times editorial said that Pakistan should have "those privileges in nuclear development that India has" and warned Western countries which "accept India as a nuclear country and are indifferent to the nuclear race between India and Pakistan" that Beijing will not "stand out and stick rigidly to those nuclear rules as necessary".

The Global Times said that if the UN Security Council has no objection to India producing intercontinental ballistic missiles "which can cover the whole world... let it be". However, it warns, "the range of Pakistan's nuclear missiles will also see an increase."

Although China is "sincere in developing friendly ties with India", Global Times cautions that Beijing "will not sit still if India goes too far".

The Chinese daily was quick to clarify that Beijing does not feel threatened by India's development and does not consider it a rival in the long run.

"It is simply believed that currently there is a vast disparity in power between the two countries and India knows what it would mean if it poses a nuclear threat to China. The best choice for Beijing and New Delhi is to build rapport."

The editorial continues to say that Delhi should understand "it does little good to itself" if China-India relations are "ruined by any geopolitical tricks".

The Global Times cautioned the Chinese against being "led astray by India's extreme words online about its deterrence ability against China. There are similar rhetorics targeting India in China's cyber world ... These aggressive online rhetorics count for little."
https://www.dawn.com/news/1306577/c...ate-run-daily-responds-to-indian-missile-test
-----------
PR China can shake India's hands, do collab and all. They don't have any power to do anything else in this matter. Apart from stopping the business deals. But I doubt that will happen. :D

One can but hope, Chinese are that stupid. It will big boon for India. In one swift move, China would have axed its own foot and painted a large red target on Pakistan's back.

It is a well know fact, how the west and Israel reacts to any Muslim country which becomes threat to Israel's existence.

First Israeli PM, after formation of Israel, said that Pakistan is the biggest muslim nation threat to Israel. You are ill-informed that Israel is not already reacting, they have been all the time and we know it all too well. Israel has good relations with India only because of that. Mossad was directly involved in Zia's assassination - the then US Ambassador to India lived in mental asylum for disclosing that information.

This is funny when Chinese itself have Dong feng series which can cover any part on earth if the feel threatened.
But if we want one in case of aggression they have a problem and same goes for Pakistan.
Bdw why Pakistan needs ICBM's :whistle:

You guys already cover India then why these:enjoy:

For bragging rights and to piss India off. Also, to let the West know that if they don't wise the f**k up and do something about India ASAP then Pakistan too will build longer range missiles.

The West needs to start holding India accountable for the South Asian Arms Race, because they are the ones FORCING Pakistan to keep up.

President Twitter, FTW!

Telegraph: Donald Trump says Pakistanis are among 'most intelligent people' and he would love to visit in call with Nawaz Sharif

#MAGA :usflag:

:partay: :partay: :partay: :partay:

Only dictators dump emotional and immature proclamations about foreign policy, you said it. :D :D :D

That claim was made by your government only, whom I recollect got a verbal flogging by your own media for the immature way they put out the statement? Trump's team denied it. And did he not just show you up by inviting the doval chap and not anyone from Pakistan for his inaugural?
He has some crass things to say about Muslims and banning them. I'm sure you agree with him there?
Plus you misquote me as well the context. Not surprisingly

I said " Have you noticed all dictatorships and flavors alike use emotional outbursts as foreign policy speak :lol:

It is almost never a mature, measured and diplomatic response."

The context was about China using its state-controlled media once again making emotional outburst on foreign policy. You've since claimed that our media is also state controlled ;)

Last edited:
  • emotional outbursts as foreign policy speak
  • almost never a mature, measured and diplomatic response

Sunshine,

pqPzaMf.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

For bragging rights and to piss India off. Also, to let the West know that if they don't wise the f**k up and do something about India ASAP then Pakistan too will build longer range missiles.

The West needs to start holding India accountable for the South Asian Arms Race, because they are the ones FORCING Pakistan to keep up.

The "West" has done something about it. The bang opposite of your wishes. The "west" trusts India, opens it up to be a strategic defense partner now. Perhaps you can push your Pakistani diaspora here to promote your wishes?

I think this is the Chinese way of sending the Indians a message. And a loud one at that!

Moving forward, India should speak directly with China about issues between India and Pakistan. It seems the Chinese think that Pakistan is not mature enough to deal in politics and strategy and hence have taken over those responsibilities for the Pakistani nation.

Well the silver lining here is that at least now the big boys can duel it out. This ain't a game for the minors anyways.
That's what China is implying here.

Damn them Chinese are good!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom