What's new

China Warns U.S. To Stay Out Of Sea Dispute

The most funniest part is on you, on one hand, you wanted to defend India and claimed to be an Indian, on the other hand when you feel powerless by comparing China with India, you simply switch to your so-called american identity, take a look at most of your own countrymen that live oversea on this forum, they are proud to be an Indian only, defend India as an Indian, taking criticizes as an Indian, what about you? :undecided:
Perhaps its time for you to make up your mind whether you're an Indian or be like a few others that simply denied their Indian identity, the bottom line is that you simply can't have both and expected to be respected and taken seriously period. :azn:

On topic, China has every right to warn US and other unrelated countries to stay out of the south China sea dispute as much if not more than India warn others not to interfere with the kashmir dispute.

as much it chafes your cheek I have always stated multiple times here I'm an American citizen, speaking as one w/ Indian heritage. I also advise Vietnam here, PH here to not bow down to china- per Chinese logic that makes me their citizen too? the "making up of your mind" is not moi problem- rather you guys who fall back to the whining about my citizenship when you are dumbfounded.

When war between China and VN, PH starts, you think U.S. will join VN and PH to fight China???

Seriously, you think U.S. will mess with China for her claims at SCS, which is thousands of miles away from its own country???

It isn't the SCS claim that would bring us in, it's China attacking the Philippines, whom we have defensive obligations to, that would bring us in.

On topic, China has every right to warn US and other unrelated countries to stay out of the south China sea dispute as much if not more than India warn others not to interfere with the kashmir dispute.

Leaving the rest of your malarkey aside, China has the right to 'warn' anyone, just like Iran does. The response - who cares!

The real question here is whether China is able to carry out that threat or warning. And obviously, it cannot. Amassing military hardware, stealing technology and copying it, suppressing human rights, bullying surrounding countries and encroaching upon territorial claims doesnt make one a superpower.

No sir, one needs vision to be a superpower and lead countries, and frankly China has none. Want an example? Take Pakistan. What has China's association with Pakistan done for it? On the contrary, the country has gone from bad to worse!!

So threaten all you can, other countries will be wary, but they know you cannot carry out that threat. So, who cares!

It isn't the SCS claim that would bring us in, it's China attacking the Philippines, whom we have defensive obligations to, that would bring us in.

When did China attack the Phillippines?

Amassing military hardware, stealing technology and copying it, suppressing human rights, bullying surrounding countries and encroaching upon territorial claims doesnt make one a superpower.

Good. Because we don't want to be a superpower. :azn:

When war between China and VN, PH starts, you think U.S. will join VN and PH to fight China???

Seriously, you think U.S. will mess with China for her claims at SCS, which is thousands of miles away from its own country???

And you think, VN, PH will simply let the Chinese military walk through their countries without a fight?

And you think, VN, PH will simply let the Chinese military walk through their countries without a fight?
yes they will as india did in1962 as PH wont wanna commit suicide they will Run to UNO like india does always

Amassing military hardware, stealing technology and copying it, suppressing human rights, bullying surrounding countries and encroaching upon territorial claims doesnt make one a superpower.

That sounds awfully familiar... What GDP percentage does China spend on the military again?

The last time I heard important figures in China talking about China and super power in the same sentence was when Wen turned down Brzezinski's G-2 concept. I believe his excuse had something to do with China being a developing country as well as something about China's desire for a multipolar world.

The last time I heard important figures in China talking about China and super power in the same sentence was when Wen turned down Brzezinski's G-2 concept. I believe his excuse had something to do with China being a developing country as well as something about China's desire for a multipolar world.

Exactly. China wants a multipolar world... not a unipolar one, or even a bipolar one that includes China.

Which is why China turned down the G-2 concept.

China has no wish to walk through their countries. We are only interested in reclaiming our islands in the South China Sea, which were ours historically.

Yup, historical claims. The new word/excuse of neo-ultra-nationalists! India can claim parts of SE Asia, historically! Or even Sri Lnka. Hell, Pakistan didnt exist before 1947, and that aint even that old!! Historically the entire South Asia and parts of SE Asia are Indian. We dont care what you guys think. Meh....

All this historical BS is for the resources in SCS. Where was this claim before the discovery of natural gas there? The area that China claims eats up right into many countries' EEZs established according to established modern international norms. This claim is nothing but bullying and threatening surrounding countries for natural resources.

Back
Top Bottom