What's new

China Wants To Have The World's Best Navy (Will It Succeed?)

You need to check your argument.

First, you argue a "Negative Growth", in mathematical term, that is a <0 growth. And I told you it was impossible, because no developed country can revert to negative growth unless some external factor affecting it's actual development.

Now you are saying if US GDP did not "Contract", that's different than negative growth, because contracted mean they are lower than the current growth, which is 1.9%, so basically anything from 0-1.8% can be called contracted

Do you even know what were you talking about?

The US is a typical consumption driven economy, and the Q4 is supposed to be their traditional shopping spree season, and the forecast about the growth is near zero, that's already a ominous sign for the next year.

And look at their manufacturing PMI, it is contracting worse than China.

They are already losing the trade war, and without a capitulation from the Trump admin, they are going to be the first to collapse.

Wait, are you serious?

They don't teach money is created from debt and money in the system is from debt loans. That Money = Debt.

What Washington exports is the collapse of others' economy to make everybody else think the Amerikkan system is fine and everybody else's system is going to collapse. This is how Washington has operated for decades. The Washington system should collapse, but they bomb and bribe and do secret dealings to keep their economy going and bankrupt their enemies. It is economic warfare. And they don't teach that in Economics classes either.

Last edited:
They don't teach money is created from debt and money in the system is from debt loans. That Money = Debt.

What Washington exports is the collapse of others' economy to make everybody else think the Amerikkan system is fine and everybody else's system is going to collapse. This is how Washington has operated for decades. The Washington system should collapse, but they bomb and bribe and do secret dealings to keep their economy going and bankrupt their enemies. It is economic warfare. And they don't teach that in Economics classes either.

China and Russia will lead the world as the earliest countries being completely disengaging from the US, and the rest of the world should follow suit.

The more your economy is being intertwined with theirs, the more risk that your economy is going to be engulfed and dragged down by their coming manufactured financial crisis.

China has learned that being completely disengaged with the US will be a short term pain but long term gain. That's why the deal will never be signed. And thanks to those complacent Yankees who have no clue about what is imminently coming after them, China will have a perfect excuse to not make any deal with them, and let the two economies gradually decoupling from each other.

So, you are saying Accounting does not teach cash flow?

First of all, the only thing I would agree with you is that US dollar should never be the king, no single country currency should, however, short of having another world war, the current system would remain, that's because the world finance infrastructure were built on US dollar for the last 70 years since WW2. The only way to replace USD is to collapse the world economic system as we know it, which, I don't need to remind anyone, that's very bad.

Now, on to the other points.

Money is NOT debt, money is Credit. The value of money is determined by the value entrusted by any financial institution in the world, the value was set upon an agreement. That is why a $5 note worth $5 USD, but not the 5c paper it was printed on.

Currency world wide is a "Debt Base" bartering system, that's because say if I use a 5 Yuan note to buy a chocolate bar in China, the store would lose a chocolate bar, but gain a 5 Yuan note, however, as I said before, it only worth 5 Yuan when the value was entrusted on it by the Central Bank of China, if tomorrow the CBC announced that they only value a 5 Yuan note to 2 Yuan, then the store would be 3 Yuan out.

Now what does that mean? Every money (be that USD, AUD, RMB, HKD, JPY and so on) were only worth as much as they are entrusted, and who to say what those value were? That's depends on the world most stocked currency, and that is USD, so no, the US don't need to drop bomb, or coerce other to keep the system afloat, if the US wanted to pull someone in line, all they need to do is to tighten the monetary policy.

Let me give you a "for instant" China currently have around 3010 billions (or 3.01 Trillions) foreign reserve, if the US Federal Bank depreciate/devalue USD, say halve its value, then China will no longer have 3.1 trillions USD reserve, but 1.55 trillions. Of course, that would also affect USD in circulation anywhere, included the US.

China and Russia will lead the world as the earliest countries being completely disengaging from the US, and the rest of the world should follow suit.

The more your economy is being intertwined with theirs, the more risk that your economy is going to be engulfed and dragged down by their coming manufactured financial crisis.

China has learned that being completely disengaged with the US will be a short term pain but long term gain. That's why the deal will never be signed. And thanks to those complacent Yankees who have no clue about what is imminently coming after them, China will have a perfect excuse to not make any deal with them, and let the two economies gradually decoupling from each other.

lol China disengage from the US? Is it the reason why China buy more US treasury bond than before?

To begin with, please ask AIIB to settle with RMB instead of USD, and you will see how many country move away from AIIB.

I don't even know where to start with the rest of your post. lol @Mista

First of all, the only thing I would agree with you is that US dollar should never be the king, no single country currency should, however, short of having another world war, the current system would remain, that's because the world finance infrastructure were built on US dollar for the last 70 years since WW2. The only way to replace USD is to collapse the world economic system as we know it, which, I don't need to remind anyone, that's very bad.

Money is NOT debt, money is Credit. The value of money is determined by the value entrusted by any financial institution in the world, the value was set upon an agreement. That is why a $5 note worth $5 USD, but not the 5c paper it was printed on.

Currency world wide is a "Debt Base" bartering system, that's because say if I use a 5 Yuan note to buy a chocolate bar in China, the store would lose a chocolate bar, but gain a 5 Yuan note, however, as I said before, it only worth 5 Yuan when the value was entrusted on it by the Central Bank of China, if tomorrow the CBC announced that they only value a 5 Yuan note to 2 Yuan, then the store would be 3 Yuan out.

Now what does that mean? Every money (be that USD, AUD, RMB, HKD, JPY and so on) were only worth as much as they are entrusted, and who to say what those value were? That's depends on the world most stocked currency, and that is USD, so no, the US don't need to drop bomb, or coerce other to keep the system afloat, if the US wanted to pull someone in line, all they need to do is to tighten the monetary policy.

Let me give you a "for instant" China currently have around 3010 billions (or 3.01 Trillions) foreign reserve, if the US Federal Bank depreciate/devalue USD, say halve its value, then China will no longer have 3.1 trillions USD reserve, but 1.55 trillions. Of course, that would also affect USD in circulation anywhere, included the US.

lol China disengage from the US? Is it the reason why China buy more US treasury bond than before?

To begin with, please ask AIIB to settle with RMB instead of USD, and you will see how many country move away from AIIB.

I wonder why the US media has never reported any update about the US bonds holds by China since June 2019?

The more USD flooding the world with those reckless suicidal monetary policies, the sooner it is going to become more worthless than toilet paper.

Mark my words, it won't take very long to see the outcome?

BTW, why you keep quoting @Mista?

His country has been profiteering by vulturing the crisis in HK, yet he is providing you few lip services, you can feel more comforted, what a young naive fool.

Last edited:

Banks create money out of nothing at each loan, and money is destroyed from the economic system when the loan is paid off. Meaning if everybody at once paid off their loans and debt, there would be no money in the economy if everybody were debt free. This is not taught in economics and Accounting.

Like I said, don't bother lol. He keeps on harping on US reckless monetary policy, as if China is conservative with its monetary policy and doesn't 'print' money.

Cc2dkWjWIAAa0LV.jpg

2000=1.0

image64.png

2008=100

How did China's property values spike so much since 2008? Why did China spent $1 trillion of its foreign reserves to defend her currency in 2015? Why is China so cautious with currency controls? Why is HK still important to China? How did the RMB even drop so much when Trump simply raised tariffs against a $13 trillion economy?

According to his logic, China is collapsing anytime soon too.

US m2 money supply in USD:
united-states-money-supply-m2.png

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/money-supply-m2

China m2 money supply in Yuan:
china-money-supply-m2.png

https://tradingeconomics.com/china/money-supply-m2

Last edited:
Like I said, don't bother lol. He keeps on harping on US reckless monetary policy, as if China is conservative with its monetary policy and doesn't 'print' money.

Cc2dkWjWIAAa0LV.jpg

2000=1.0

image64.png

2008=100

How did China's property values spike so much since 2008? Why did China spent $1 trillion of its foreign reserves to defend her currency in 2015? Why is China so cautious with currency controls? Why is HK still important to China? How did the RMB even drop so much when Trump simply raised tariffs against a $13 trillion economy?

China also prints a lot of money, but no one can match the insanity of the FED when it comes to print money out of thin air.

The US has the reserve currency status, that's why they believe they can keep abusing it with impunity.

In the near future world, there will be no any reserve currency, and the world currency will have a much greater multilateral landscape.

Your own country is also a victim of Trump's reckless trade war, and you should be grateful toward China's staunch position on multilateralism instead of acting like a mindless US cheerleader that detriments your own national interests.

Your own country is also a victim of Trump's reckless trade war, and you should be grateful toward China's staunch position on multilateralism instead of acting like a mindless US cheerleader that detriments your own national interests.
In 12th century, when Mongol completely annexed CN and massacred 90% male Han Cnese, ASEAN countries were still in safe cos Mogol was defeated 3 times by VN so Mongol could not invade the South.

In 16th century, when Qing completely annexed CN and massacred 90% male Han Cnese again, ASEAN countries were still in safe cos Wing was defeated again by VN so Qing also could not invade the South.

And thanks to help from VN, exiled Han Cnese can get enough supply and safe place to keep attacking Mongol-Manchus till they collapsed.

So, no one care when CN collapse again, ASEAN and Han Cnese still have good life in VN and ASEAN. Only Mongol/Manchus Cnese barbarian like you will be slaughterred in CN chaos cos No one wanna help and protect those aggressive/ingrate barbarian like u.:cool:

In 12th century, when Mongol completely annexed CN and massacred 90% male Han Cnese, ASEAN countries were still in safe cos Mogol was defeated 3 times by VN so Mongol could not invade the South.

In 16th century, when Qing completely annexed CN and massacred 90% male Han Cnese again, ASEAN countries were still in safe cos Wing was defeated again by VN so Qing also could not invade the South.

And thanks to help from VN, exiled Han Cnese can get enough supply and safe place to keep attacking Mongol-Manchus till they collapsed.

So, no one care when CN collapse again, ASEAN and Han Cnese still have good life in VN and ASEAN. Only Mongol/Manchus Cnese barbarian like you will be slaughterred in CN chaos cos No one wanna help and protect those aggressive/ingrate barbarian like u.:cool:

1279 = 13th century

1644 = 17th century

I don't think you got your proper history course.

BTW, when China has successfully toppled the US, who can really threaten us?

1279 = 13th century

1644 = 17th century

I don't think you got your proper history course.

BTW, when China has successfully toppled the US, who can really threaten us?
We r the Winner in all wars against Mongol/Manchus barbarian, so we simply dont care which century we defeated your ancesstors .

U r Manchus/Mongol Cnese or mixed blooded, so Manchus/Mongol r your ancesstors. It explain why u r so rude even to Han Cnese in HK and Sing :cool:.

Banks create money out of nothing at each loan, and money is destroyed from the economic system when the loan is paid off. Meaning if everybody at once paid off their loans and debt, there would be no money in the economy if everybody were debt free. This is not taught in economics and Accounting.

That is not taught in Accounting because it is not true.

First of all, money cannot create out of nothing...….

A loan can be a cash loan, or a line-of-credit loan, which mean they are both controlled by Money supply, Cash loan is counted in M1 where line-of-credit is on M3, In case you don't know the Money supply system, there are M0, M1, M2 and M3, where M0 is total currency in circulation (Like every dollar it was out there). M1 is the Physical Money such as Cash, Coin, Traveller Check and so on, M2 is deposit money + M1, which mean Bank deposit, and other instant transaction. M3 is M1 + Time Deposit, such as Line of Credit, Term Deposit and so on.'

For a bank to issue a loan, they are related to a Line of Credit system where in layman term, basically a Federal Bank extension of credit to that bank and that bank sell those credit to us as a loan, different bank have a different Line of Credit limit. And they can only lend out money that is within that limit.

Once a loan is issue, it would become an Account Payable to the debtor account in that bank, where the loan will become an Account Receivable to the bank (and AP to the Bank, and AR to Reserve Bank). Once the Debtor repay the debt, the debt is not "Destroyed" or write off, it is transfer back to the debtor Credit and the bank balance. And that in turn pays off the line of credit from the Bank to the Reserve Bank.

So what does that mean? Say a bank have a 5 billions Line of Credit from Reserve Bank, and they lend 10 millions to me for my business, I owe the bank 10 millions + interest, and the Bank owe the Reserve Bank 10 millions + a lower amount of interest. Now, the Bank have a line of Credit of 4.99 billions, and when I pay off my loan, the Bank would credit the 10 millions back to its line of credit, which mean they will once again have a 5 billions LOC limit with the federal bank, however, since the bank also earn interest by loaning me money, which mean they will have 5 billions of Line of Credit to lend to the next debtor and the interest they earn from me.

How to define the Line of Credit limit is another topic, unless you have a detail understanding of how finance work, you probably would not understand why. But the base line is, they don't just give out a arbitrary number like I just did with the example. There are a lot of consideration within the system.

On the other hand, Printing money only affect M1, and that is a really small portion of the whole Money Supply (M0) especially in the US case, because their M0 is multiple thousand fold of M1. The major demand of USD is not it's physical currency, but the Timed and Current Deposit/Settlement.

Cc2dkWjWIAAa0LV.jpg

2000=1.0

image64.png

2008=100

lol, you need to love their strawman argument "US print money out of thin air"

Yeah, as if M1 have any affect actually to the Total USD circulation to begin with, and then no, they are not printing money out of thin air. But since they have no clue what that meant so yes, for them, US is the only country printing money out of thin air..

Russia only has 1 naval base in the middle east but is more relevant today in Middle east politics than US who has many bases there. what do you say about that?

imo bases dont necessarily mean effective power
You're overestimating Russian capabilities. In comparison to US, Russia is nowhere in terms of capabilities and influence in the middle east. Of course Russia is involved in conflicts within Syria, they might have some bases there.

Bases does mean effective power. If say a Gulf war broke out, Russia will have to rely on it's very few air bases while US can easily deploy it's troops effectively and fairly quickly from any direction.

lol, you need to love their strawman argument "US print money out of thin air"

Yeah, as if M1 have any affect actually to the Total USD circulation to begin with, and then no, they are not printing money out of thin air. But since they have no clue what that meant so yes, for them, US is the only country printing money out of thin air..

Because the USD got this special privilege as the world reserve currency, and they are going to abuse this privilege like there is no tomorrow, and to export their own hyperinflation abroad through worldwide.

The FED is known for rigging the stock market, and this is hardly a secret anymore. Since they just kept injecting those liquidities into the market overnight. And where those moneys came from? Printing out of thin air of course.

You need to recognize the real world, and stop being blindfolded as a US cheerleader.

HK has become a worldwide laughing stock because there are so many dumbing down folks like you.

We r the Winner in all wars against Mongol/Manchus barbarian, so we simply dont care which century we defeated your ancesstors .

U r Manchus/Mongol Cnese or mixed blooded, so Manchus/Mongol r your ancesstors. It explain why u r so rude even to Han Cnese in HK and Sing :cool:.

The Mongols and Manchus have built their own empire in the history.

Did Vietnam have any comparable achievement?

The Mongols and Manchus have built their own empire in the history.

Did Vietnam have any comparable achievement?
Just like Han Cnese, Vnese ( wt many guys actually r Han Cnese) r peace loving ppl. We build the empire by making other race admire our talents, our working skill not by invading and massacre the other races like Mongol/Manchus, so our "empire" is not too big, but its steady and everyone respect our territory while everyone wanna cut off CN to pieces again cos the Mongol/Manchus rulers in Beijing r too rude, even Han Cnese in CN also dont wanna live wt them. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom