What's new

China Wants To Have The World's Best Navy (Will It Succeed?)

Okay, you guys ruin a post again.
If I were you, I wouldn't waste so much time to fight each other over the history issue that is off topic 10000miles away.

The US GDP is soon going to become negative, and we are going to outlast them for sure.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/15/gdp...-negative-for-q4-according-to-fed-gauges.html

Do you know what you are talking about?

US GDP is at $22 trillions level, how can they become negative (that's < 0) soon? Do you mean GDP growth? And if that is what you mean, I can tell you right now, it will never happen, apart from a world ending event (like WW3), US would never go negative on GDP because the figure now is the natural growth of the country as the financial sector in US is completely mature, it can be 0 but most unlikely (99.9999999999% unlikely) to be negative.

Also, I would not cheer the day when US do have negative GDP growth, because that would impact you wherever you are.

@Mista

Do you know what you are talking about?

US GDP is at $22 trillions level, how can they become negative (that's < 0) soon? Do you mean GDP growth? And if that is what you mean, I can tell you right now, it will never happen, apart from a world ending event (like WW3), US would never go negative on GDP because the figure now is the natural growth of the country as the financial sector in US is completely mature, it can be 0 but most unlikely (99.9999999999% unlikely) to be negative.

Also, I would not cheer the day when US do have negative GDP growth, because that would impact you wherever you are.

@Mista

Wanna take a bet?

And hopefully you would still be there by next year.

This fake US GDP won't last much longer before it got burst like a ballon.

@Mista

Why do you bother lol. If he thinks US GDP is fake or whatever, just let him be.

Well, this is the real figure for the US GDP, and it was reported by the US media itself.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/09/rea...cking-2000percent-of-gdp-report-suggests.html

And it only needs to be pricked by a pin in a perfect timing.

Lmao. Just shows that you know nuts about finance.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/400-...says-wall-street-report.635210/#post-11764057

You're actually no different from those China's naysayers you despise, taking selective articles at face value to validate your biases. "US/China is going collapse anytime soon !11!!"

So when the Atlanta Fed reporting that the US GDP growing at 4% in quarter forecast must be real, but the zero growth forecast from the same entity must be fake news. How convenient.

When their national debt is already over 23 trillion, then the total unfunded liabilities over 400 trillion should not be surprising, considering how much bubble from their mortgage and corporate debts have been accumulated so far.

Their GDP growth is already on the verge of contracting, even their major media outlets are now aware of this imminent trend. That's why they are in total desperation mode, and still wants to use HK as a bargaining chip.

You're actually no different from those China's naysayers you despise, taking selective articles at face value to validate your biases. "US/China is going collapse anytime soon !11!!"

The US wants to commit a suicide, there is nothing you can do to stop them.

total unfunded liabilities over 400 trillion should not be surprising

Do you even know what's 'unfunded liabilities' to even use the term here? "Infinite horizon for social programs", really?

If you believe in that methodology, I can assure you that almost all countries would have a 'debt' in excess of 1000% of GDP, including China. Good for you if you do so.

Do you even know what's 'unfunded liabilities' to even use the term here? "Infinite horizon for social programs", really?

If you believe in that methodology, I can assure you that almost all countries would have a 'debt' in excess of 1000% of GDP, including China. Good for you if you do so.

Wanna take a bet?

If the US GDP in 2020 didn't contract, then I will permanently not post in PDF anymore.

If it does, then both you and KungFuLee shall be disappeared from my sight in this forum.

Wanna take a bet?

If the US GDP in 2020 didn't contract, then I will permanently not post in PDF anymore.

If it does, then both you and KungFuLee shall be disappeared from my sight in this forum.

How childish. :lol:

How childish. :lol:

The US has never ended its QE back in 2008.

They have printed several trillions of cash, and it was supposed to be fully 'digested' via QT after the US economy went back to normal.

But Trump's trade war has fully disrupted this process, and the Fed had no choice but to fully revert its post-recession monetary policy by cut more rates to zero even to negative. Also to print more money in a scale far exceeding the 2008 financial crisis.

It is now only matter of time this ticking time bomb fully waiting to go off.

Their official GDP forest is near contraction level, and it is getting exacerbated in every day.

Of course, China also has a lot of issues to fix up, but I can dare you that CPC is by far the most responsible government in the world with the determination and competence completely unmatched in this planet.

President Xi rather wants the GDP growth to slow down than achieving higher growth with more debt bubbles. However, the current US admin is completely the opposite.

Now no matter how much juice they are trying to pump in, the heartbeat of the US economy looks to become off.

That's the reality, whether you and KungFuLee like it or not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom