What's new

China Wants To Have The World's Best Navy (Will It Succeed?)

Stop thinking you are that important, we have no intention of invading Vietnam, we want our islands back and for you to behave.
No problem
If you can contain hooligans and rapists at home, I believe, we will become best friends!

I definitely think Vietnam is next on the target list after Taiwan. It's the most belligerent and confrontational of the claimants in South China Sea. Malaysia and Philippines are both willing to play ball, so they can get a slice of the pie. By crippling Vietnamese infrastructure and military capabilities, China can set back their growth and create political instability. If Vietnam fractures in two again, it's even better. We cannot allow a hostile state to be of any economic or military significance right next door.
Hey this forum is NOT a place where young and old chinese boys come together and mas...

That is your problem!!! you make enemies everywhere. Vietnam in the South. Japan in the East. Not to forget the numerous northern babarians folks. When will you learn from history?

chinese folks are welknown as high IQ people. Probably a mistake.

The Oirat Mongols kept threatening the northern border of Ming, while Japan wanna take the Korean peninsula as an outpost for the impending invasion against the Chinese Mainland.

Ming took Vietnam in the early 15th century because the Emperor viewed Vietnam as a part of the Chinese civilization, and you people kept resisting the integration from China, that's why you still remained backward today, and your people still got trafficked illegally around the world.

Last edited:
I definitely think Vietnam is next on the target list after Taiwan. It's the most belligerent and confrontational of the claimants in South China Sea. Malaysia and Philippines are both willing to play ball, so they can get a slice of the pie. By crippling Vietnamese infrastructure and military capabilities, China can set back their growth and create political instability. If Vietnam fractures in two again, it's even better. We cannot allow a hostile state to be of any economic or military significance right next door.
"Thanks" to CN-US trade war, my salary increase 25% last year and 20%this year instead of 10%.

Pls dont attack us, keep fighting against bad guy US, pls dont cripple my 20% salary increase next year :cry::cry:.

The US GDP is soon going to become negative, and we are going to outlast them for sure.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/15/gdp...-negative-for-q4-according-to-fed-gauges.html
Yeah.keep smashing US and make more CN investors flee to VN and help Vnese salary increase 20%.

When US collapse and we r rich and strong enough, we will cripple your 12% control in SCS( east VN sea). Stupid PLA is just a joke, thats why CN only control 12% of SCS( east sea) till now while VN control 62-65%:cool:
Spratly_with_flags.jpg

Yeah.keep smashing US and make more CN investors flee to VN and help Vnese salary increase 20%.

When US collapse and we r rich and strong enough, we will cripple your 12% control in SCS( east VN sea). Stupid PLA is just a joke, thats why CN only control 12% of SCS( east sea) till now while VN control 62-65%:cool:
Spratly_with_flags.jpg

Does your compatriot @Viet agree with your comment? :crazy:

See how vulnerable the US is without the TPP when facing against China's superior endurance and stamina.

Last edited:
Hey this forum is NOT a place where young and old chinese boys come together and mas...
It's a place to discuss military and economic strategy. Last time I checked, Vietnam is a potential hostile state to China. I am throwing ideas on how to neutralize a threat.
"Thanks" to CN-US trade war, my salary increase 25% last year and 20%this year instead of 10%.

Pls dont attack us, keep fighting against bad guy US, pls dont cripple my 20% salary increase next year :cry::cry:.
Salaries tend to get slashed in half during economic depression, and getting into wars you can't win tend to cause depressions. Maybe you can find a job as illegal laborer in Guangxi like Mexicans in California.

Does your compatriot @Viet agree with your comment? :crazy:

See how vulnerable the US is without the TPP when facing against China's superior endurance and stamina.
We will take back all islands. China will collapse its a matter of when.
It’s better you stay in Canada.

Xi Jingping can’t live forever. Once he dies, all incompetent wannabe small kings will take over.

Salaries tend to get slashed in half during economic depression, and getting into wars you can't win tend to cause depressions. Maybe you can find a job as illegal laborer in Guangxi like Mexicans in California.
Haha. Only jobless Cnese like u try to wish Vnese salary will get slashed in half while Cnese investor keep paying us higher and higher every year cos they nid VN to export the products to US for them. ( No ASEAN countries can export at low tariff to US like VN till now).

I realize that Cnese investors r very smart and friendly while Cnese on internet r very idiot and aggressive. Why ? Seem like bcs there r 2 kinds of Cnese in CN now:
1. Han-Cnese smart-rich-friendly
2.Mongol/Manchus-Cnese barbarians jobless-poor- very idiot and aggressive like their Mongol/Manchus ancesstors.

Seem like 95% Cnese here in barbarian groups, that why they have too many free time talking nonsense on internet while group 1( Han Cnese) r very busy making money and helping Vnese richer and richer :lol:

Haha. Only jobless Cnese like u try to wish Vnese salary will get slashed in half while Cnese investor keep paying us higher and higher every year cos they nid VN to export the products to US for them. ( No ASEAN countries can export at low tariff to US like VN till now).

I realize that Cnese investors r very smart and friendly while Cnese on internet r very idiot and aggressive. Why ? Seem like bcs there r 2 kinds of Cnese in CN now:
1. Han-Cnese smart-rich-friendly
2.Mongol/Manchus-Cnese barbarians jobless-poor- very idiot and aggressive like their Mongol/Manchus ancesstors.

Seem like 95% Cnese here in barbarian groups, that why they have too many free time talking nonsense on internet while group 1( Han Cnese) r very busy making money and helping Vnese richer and richer :lol:
The destruction of Vietnamese economy and the fracture of your country is an inevitability. You're going to need that extra pay to buy food and water after the war.

It's a place to discuss military and economic strategy. Last time I checked, Vietnam is a potential hostile state to China. I am throwing ideas on how to neutralize a threat.

Sure we can discuss. How about HK?
HK slips into the final. The police threatens to use live firearms against protesters. Once happened HK will go down the drain. The image of China will be forever ruined. Ok I forgot your image is ruined so you probably don’t care.
The US don’t need chinese imports in 5 or 10 years given our export growth to the US. Jobless and poor chinese like you and your children will have hard times. Giving you a hint: Vietnam is a very generous country but we will only accept rich chinese, no matter whether they are racists, nationalists or liars.

This chart shows the percentage change in U.S goods imports from its top import partners. Photo: Statista / IBT

Sure we can discuss. How about HK?
HK slips into the final. The police threatens to use live firearms against protesters. Once happened HK will go down the drain. The image of China will be forever ruined. Ok I forgot your image is ruined so you probably don’t care.
The US don’t need chinese imports in 5 or 10 years given our export growth to the US. Jobless and poor chinese like you and your children will have hard times. Giving you a hint: Vietnam is a very generous country but we will only accept rich chinese, no matter whether they are racists, nationalists or liars.

This chart shows the percentage change in U.S goods imports from its top import partners. Photo: Statista / IBT
Correct, we will only accept rich chinese, and most of rich-smart-friendly Cnese r Han-Cnese while those idiot-jobless-agressive Cnese here mostly r Mongol/Manchus- Cnese barbarian.

Many Vnese actually are Han-Cnese.Tran dynasty leading VN defeated Mongol 3times were Han Cnese. Thats why we can easily find out 95% Cnese here, on this forum, are Mongol/Manchus Cnese or mixed blood wt those barbarians cos they r poor-jobless-idiot and aggressvie like their Manchus/Mongol ancesstors
------
The ancestors of the Trần clan originated from the province of Fujian before they migrated under Trần Kính (陳京, Chén Jīng) to Đại Việt, where their mixed-blooded descendants established the Trần dynasty which ruled Đại Việt
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trần_dynasty

Back
Top Bottom