What's new

China Wants To Have The World's Best Navy (Will It Succeed?)

Wanna take a bet?

If the US GDP in 2020 didn't contract, then I will permanently not post in PDF anymore.

If it does, then both you and KungFuLee shall be disappeared from my sight in this forum.
Even if the US economy contracts, it will recover very quickly. Reason: the US is great in innovation drive. Go to any US tech summit, organizated by Cisco, Microsoft, Amazon, you see tons of talents all over the world, People different colors different backgrounds. Go to a chinese tech summit, you only find han chinese.

Even if the US economy contracts, it will recover very quickly. Reason: the US is great in innovation drive. Go to any US tech summit, organizated by Cisco, Microsoft, Amazon, you see tons of talents all over the world, People different colors different backgrounds. Go to a chinese tech summit, you only find han chinese.

Last time we bailed them out, thanked to our former premier Wen Jiabao, and he is by far the most pro-US official within CPC.

And do you think this time we are going to repeat the same mistake we have done before?

Thanks to the belligerence at maximum level from the US, now the pro-US faction within CPC has reached the near extinction status.

And this time China will not only not bailing them out, but to make sure their lives becoming even more miserable.

The US can keep abusing their reserved currency status by printing more money out of thin air and to flood the world with the US dollar, but the world will eventually view the US dollar being more worthless than toilet paper.

And forget about the innovation, they can't even get the 5G done.

Last edited:
Yup like innovating derivatives and printing dollar. Stop thinking only US can produce technology.

Yup like innovating derivatives and printing dollar. Stop thinking only US can produce technology.

The entire US economic model is a Ponzi scheme, which is built on borrowing more new debts to pay the old debts.

It is going to burst sooner or later, and become even more spectacular than the Big Bang.

Last time we bailed them out, thanked to our former premier Wen Jiabao, and he is by far the most pro-US official within CPC.

And do you think this time we are going to repeat the same mistake we have done before?

Thanks to the belligerence at maximum level from the US, now the pro-US faction within CPC has reached the near extinction status.

And this time China will not only not bailing them out, but to make sure their lives becoming even more miserable.

The US can keep abusing their reserved currency status by printing more money out of thin air and to flood the world with the US dollar, but the world will eventually view the US dollar being more worthless than toilet paper.
You must reveal here how Wen helped the US?
the US dollar is still the King.
Last time the dollar crashed losing the gold binding because of the unbearable costs of Vietnam war.

I don’t see Vietnam and US will ever go to war again.

Nonsense!
As I said, going to any US tech summit, there are people different colors discussing the future trends. Going to a chinese tech summit, you only find young and old chinese discussing about 6g. Some people will guess you have a mental problem.

Last time the dollar crashed losing the gold binding because of the unbearable costs of Vietnam war.

Nonsense!
As I said, going to any US tech summit, there are people different colors discussing the future trends. Going to a chinese tech summit, you only find young and old chinese discussing about 6g. Some people will guess you have a mental problem.
I reckon you havent been to proper global summits but some domestic summit in China. You only think 6G is the only tech we are developing? Such naivety....

Nonsense!

This time the status of the petrodollar will be gone very soon.

The US just can keep abusing this status, and let’s see how long the world can tolerate it.

Nonsense!
I told u that CN vehilcle can not pass EURO4 emmission in VN already,right ? And u know, those pathetic CN vehicle have to buy Euro 4 emisson system from Cummin,an US company, and install the system on their vehilces.

CN cant even make an Euro 4 emission system and have to beg help from US, so pls just forget other "CN high tech".

CN tech suck,thats why they cant sell car in the West cos its tech suck and never can pass Euro 6 emission standard :lol:

I definitely think Vietnam is next on the target list after Taiwan. It's the most belligerent and confrontational of the claimants in South China Sea. Malaysia and Philippines are both willing to play ball, so they can get a slice of the pie. By crippling Vietnamese infrastructure and military capabilities, China can set back their growth and create political instability. If Vietnam fractures in two again, it's even better. We cannot allow a hostile state to be of any economic or military significance right next door.
China will use Vietnam for training punching bag. dont say taht to wish bad on Vietnam but i KNOW China's military will need to "practice" with its military on a mid range power that can be defeated but will put up a good "fight". Vietnam seems to be perfect for that role- even attitude wise. I will not be surprised if CHina clashes intentionally with Vietnam in the near future. and as expected, US wont come to save them.

If it succeeds in having Naval Bases across the world.
Russia only has 1 naval base in the middle east but is more relevant today in Middle east politics than US who has many bases there. what do you say about that?

imo bases dont necessarily mean effective power

How much surface fleets are beautiful, Subs are the silent killers. Now that corvette and frigate building is on hold, time to make as many subs as possible.

I told u that CN vehilcle can not pass EURO4 emmission in VN already,right ? And u know, those pathetic CN vehicle have to buy Euro 4 emisson system from Cummin,an US company, and install the system on their vehilces.

CN cant even make an Euro 4 emission system and have to beg help from US, so pls just forget other "CN high tech".

CN tech suck,thats why they cant sell car in the West cos its tech suck and never can pass Euro 6 emission standard :lol:
chinese cars are technologically 50 years behind Japanese cars. Same for chinese aircraft carriers.
Anyway it’s highnoon for Viet Nam Navy to acquire more submarines. Do what we can do best: ambush them.

chinese cars are technologically 50 years behind Japanese cars. Same for chinese aircraft carriers.
Anyway it’s highnoon for Viet Nam Navy to acquire more submarines. Do what we can do best: ambush them.

That would be great for Vietnam, produce 100 midget subs and smaller subs to defend Coastal Vietnam from Western Imperialist Aggression. :enjoy:

You can join an alliance with your brothers in China for this noble cause.

But, I am not joking, if any minor naval power wants to challenge the larger navies, spending money for 4 frigates and 12 corvettes is not going to defend your waters. Having 100 small and midget subs that can launch AShM and torpedoes will make a statement that you mean business. Although a surface fleet to support the small subs is vital.

Wanna take a bet?

And hopefully you would still be there by next year.

This fake US GDP won't last much longer before it got burst like a ballon.

Well, I have a 4 years double degree with Law and Accounting, and all I can do in response to this post is

LOL

Why do you bother lol. If he thinks US GDP is fake or whatever, just let him be.

Oh, well, you really need to laugh at these type of comment, I mean, it is quite clear any person would have make those remark have no understanding how GDP or Finance works. Yet he proudly proclaim his view.

I sometime wish I can live in these type of parallel universe.

Wanna take a bet?

If the US GDP in 2020 didn't contract, then I will permanently not post in PDF anymore.

If it does, then both you and KungFuLee shall be disappeared from my sight in this forum.

You need to check your argument.

First, you argue a "Negative Growth", in mathematical term, that is a <0 growth. And I told you it was impossible, because no developed country can revert to negative growth unless some external factor affecting it's actual development.

Now you are saying if US GDP did not "Contract", that's different than negative growth, because contracted mean they are lower than the current growth, which is 1.9%, so basically anything from 0-1.8% can be called contracted

Do you even know what were you talking about?

Well, I have a 4 years double degree with Law and Accounting, and all I can do in response to this post is

LOL

Oh, well, you really need to laugh at these type of comment, I mean, it is quite clear any person would have make those remark have no understanding how GDP or Finance works. Yet he proudly proclaim his view.

I sometime wish I can live in these type of parallel universe.

You need to check your argument.

First, you argue a "Negative Growth", in mathematical term, that is a <0 growth. And I told you it was impossible, because no developed country can revert to negative growth unless some external factor affecting it's actual development.

Now you are saying if US GDP did not "Contract", that's different than negative growth, because contracted mean they are lower than the current growth, which is 1.9%, so basically anything from 0-1.8% can be called contracted

Do you even know what were you talking about?

They don't teach this in Economics or Accounting:

They don't teach this in Economics or Accounting:

They don't teach what in Accounting? Debt? Fiat Currency? Benton Wood system?

Wait, are you serious?

Russia only has 1 naval base in the middle east but is more relevant today in Middle east politics than US who has many bases there. what do you say about that?

imo bases dont necessarily mean effective power

I don't think Russia are more "relevant" in Middle East politics today than the US.

The most Russia can influence is Syria, which may have impact to Iraq, Iran, ISIS (if you consider it as a state) and Turkey (Noted I did not count Russia influence in Afghanistan because they do share a border, so it is not really power projection). On the other hand, US have influence in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Jordan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, UAE and Yemen.

Back
Top Bottom