What's new

China Wants To Have The World's Best Navy (Will It Succeed?)

Keep burying your head under the sand might be a good idea to console yourself.

View attachment 591127

BTW, your GDP growth is already on the verge of contraction in this quarter. China is too powerful to be disrupted at this point, and this shows that your country is no match against a manufacturing powerhouse known as China in sheer strength.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/15/gdp...-negative-for-q4-according-to-fed-gauges.html

Name a product or industry from China that has revolutionized the world to date? Your all talk and speculation.

And the reality is that 5G networks are already deployed in the United States and will grow substantially next year.

Keep burying your head under the sand might be a good idea to console yourself.

View attachment 591127

BTW, your GDP growth is already on the verge of contraction in this quarter. China is too powerful to be disrupted at this point, and this shows that your country is no match against a manufacturing powerhouse known as China in sheer strength.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/15/gdp...-negative-for-q4-according-to-fed-gauges.html

And it’s funny that you mention GDP. I’ve been a member here for five years and China hasn’t closed the GDP gap with the US at all in that time span.

Name a product or industry from China that has revolutionized the world to date? Your all talk and speculation.

And the reality is that 5G networks are already deployed in the United States and will grow substantially next year.

And it’s funny that you mention GDP. I’ve been a member here for five years and China hasn’t closed the GDP gap with the US at all in that time span.

Your 5G is fake, and the world knows it.

BTW, China is the world's most powerful manufacturing powerhouse, whereas your GDP mostly got from the service sector. A 300 pounds fat man cannot beat a 200 pounds UFC fighter with pure muscles.

By next year, your GDP growth will most likely be stuck in full contraction, and your FED has kept abusing the reserve currency status of the dollar, and once the world is getting tired of getting burdened by your export hyperinflation, the dollar will become more worthless than toilet paper.

Your 5G is fake, and the world knows it.

BTW, China is the world's most powerful manufacturing powerhouse, whereas your GDP mostly got from the service sector. A 300 pounds fat man cannot beat a 200 pounds UFC fighter with pure muscles.

By next year, your GDP growth will most likely be stuck in full contraction, and your FED has kept abusing the reserve currency status of the dollar, and once the world is getting tired of getting burdened by your export hyperinflation, the dollar will become more worthless than toilet paper.

Qualcomm President: By 2020 'all major carriers will have 5G'

Next-generation 5G wireless connectivity is coming — in fact, it's available now in some small pockets in major U.S. cities right now. According to Qualcomm (QCOM) President Cristiano Amon, the successor to our current 4G LTE wireless networks will be up and running in all metropolitan areas by next year.

However, according to Amon, 5G's rollout could be faster than what we saw out of the carriers as they built their 4G networks.

"We just launched, the coverage areas are being built," Amon said. "But I will say the transition is faster than what we saw with 4G."

There's no doubt that 5G is coming. More cities and areas are getting the technology each month. Still, full ubiquity is still a way off.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/qualcomm-5g-2020-155140791.html

As for GDP...the US is adding hundreds of billions of dollars every quarter. Stock market at record highs and unemployment at record lows. You don’t know what your talking about.

You are completely blindfolded, just like the rest of those HK idiots.

It is pointless to discuss with you in human language.

As I said, put your money where your mouth is, I did not ask you or force you to say US system is collapsing, if you really do believe that, please send me all your money (I prefer it in US Dollar)

Or you are to chicken shit to follow up your own prediction?

LOL

Qualcomm President: By 2020 'all major carriers will have 5G'

Next-generation 5G wireless connectivity is coming — in fact, it's available now in some small pockets in major U.S. cities right now. According to Qualcomm (QCOM) President Cristiano Amon, the successor to our current 4G LTE wireless networks will be up and running in all metropolitan areas by next year.

However, according to Amon, 5G's rollout could be faster than what we saw out of the carriers as they built their 4G networks.

"We just launched, the coverage areas are being built," Amon said. "But I will say the transition is faster than what we saw with 4G."

There's no doubt that 5G is coming. More cities and areas are getting the technology each month. Still, full ubiquity is still a way off.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/qualcomm-5g-2020-155140791.html

As for GDP...the US is adding hundreds of billions of dollars every quarter. Stock market at record highs and unemployment at record lows. You don’t know what your talking about.

Fake data, your manufacturing power is a joke compared to China.

Once China achieves the groundbreaking success in the rest of the domains like the jetliners and the complete dominance in the semiconductor, then your country will become completely irrelevant and be fully supplanted by China.

As I said, put your money where your mouth is, I did not ask you or force you to say US system is collapsing, if you really do believe that, please send me all your money (I prefer it in US Dollar)

Or you are to chicken shit to follow up your own prediction?

LOL

2020 will be an interesting year, and but I am afraid that you are going to disappear for refusing to eat crow.

Money is created by banks out of nothing. They are not lending only the money the have on deposit, they get to create money with loans.

Even the global financial institution ING agrees that:
"Economists frequently assert that banks can create money out of nothing...
strangely, they are both correct."

https://think.ing.com/uploads/reports/Money_paradox2.pdf

This is what creates bubbles, creating money from nothing.

That is the line of credit side of an issue, and no, they are NOT creating money out of nothing, you create a loan out of your M3 supply, which you have to set a pre-determined value, for which would be able to cover all loan and expenses. This formula is a national secret, nobody is going to tell you how M3 is calculated.

M3 also not created out of nothing, it's a reference in demand of national need, like how many loan are needed to develop a country. The thing is, while you can quantify how many bridges build and how many road build, you cannot quantify a country's growth. That mean the M3 limit is not based on a fixed/physical limits, but an abstract one, hence, you can say it is based on not a thing, but really, you can't give out loan on nothing.

If you are still unsure, go to your nearest bank, ask for a loan, and offer them nothing as security, and then tell me will they give you a loan out of nothing.

This is a very complicate topic and I need to be sure if you understand, I can talk about it only if you know what I am talking about and I have a meaningful response before I go down and type a page worth of stuff.

Once China achieves the groundbreaking success in the rest of the domains like the jetliners and the complete dominance in the semiconductor, then your country will become completely irrelevant and be fully supplanted by China.

2020 will be an interesting year, and but I am afraid that you are going to disappear for refusing to eat crow.

lol, as I said again, put your money where your mouth is.

If you think US will have negative GDP (*Which Is what you originally said) or even Negative GDP growth, just send me all your money. lol, I am gladly take it from you.

Utter nonsense.....China has no control over 5G. 5G is already being deployed across US cities and will only grow exponentially from here.

And name a product or industry China has revolutionized to date? Your all talk....

You got to love people who ignore a question and repeat what they say.

I specifically like they keep saying "Your's a fake" without giving any reason. And then come around and accuse people for burying their head in the sand. LOL Aren't that is exact what @ChineseTiger1986 is doing?

If you think US will have negative GDP (*Which Is what you originally said) or even Negative GDP growth, just send me all your money. lol, I am gladly take it from you.

Just take an easy bet.

I will stop posting here if I was wrong, so are you.

Just take an easy bet.

What bet? Your argument changed over time.

In the beginning, you claim US GDP is negative, and then US GDP growth is negative, and now you claim US GDP is contracting.

If you want to make a bet, make up your mind first. Better yet, go see a doctor first. I think you have some sort of brain-hand incoordination

Just take an easy bet.

You are talking about US GDP falling which will affect even China as Chinese economy is export based. When u loose markets whats the use of huge manufacturing base? How will u compensate for that?

You are talking about US GDP falling which will affect even China as Chinese economy is export based. When u loose markets whats the use of huge manufacturing base? How will u compensate for that?

That's actually not what he said

In his earlier post, he said this

The US GDP is soon going to become negative, and we are going to outlast them for sure.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/15/gdp-economic-growth-close-to-negative-for-q4-according-to-fed-gauges.html

He said US GDP is going to become Negative, he did not say it's falling, but straight up negative.

Then he is trying to justify what he said by claiming the US reported GDP number is fake...

What bet? Your argument changed over time.

In the beginning, you claim US GDP is negative, and then US GDP growth is negative, and now you claim US GDP is contracting.

If you want to make a bet, make up your mind first. Better yet, go see a doctor first. I think you have some sort of brain-hand incoordination

I meant the GDP growth. They cannot lose 20 trillion GDP in one year, that's for sure.

I have showed you the forecast from the official institutions of the US, yet you still chose to not believe the fact.

You HKers are by far the dumbest group from China, and it is really an utter embarrassment to label you guys as Chinese.

We mainlanders will never recognize you as Chinese, but we only want our territorial sovereignty in HK.

Last edited:

Fake data? You are a joke....this is why no one takes you seriously. Your all talk....

What lol?
That is a fact!
The Ming never again dared to challenge Vietnam military until her last days when it collapsed.
Maybe a lesson Xi Jingping can learn?
Hello Faggot!!! :D

That is the line of credit side of an issue, and no, they are NOT creating money out of nothing, you create a loan out of your M3 supply, which you have to set a pre-determined value, for which would be able to cover all loan and expenses. This formula is a national secret, nobody is going to tell you how M3 is calculated.

M3 also not created out of nothing, it's a reference in demand of national need, like how many loan are needed to develop a country. The thing is, while you can quantify how many bridges build and how many road build, you cannot quantify a country's growth. That mean the M3 limit is not based on a fixed/physical limits, but an abstract one, hence, you can say it is based on not a thing, but really, you can't give out loan on nothing.

If you are still unsure, go to your nearest bank, ask for a loan, and offer them nothing as security, and then tell me will they give you a loan out of nothing.

This is a very complicate topic and I need to be sure if you understand, I can talk about it only if you know what I am talking about and I have a meaningful response before I go down and type a page worth of stuff.

You got to love people who ignore a question and repeat what they say.

I specifically like they keep saying "Your's a fake" without giving any reason. And then come around and accuse people for burying their head in the sand. LOL Aren't that is exact what @ChineseTiger1986 is doing?

It’s clear with each post he digs his hole further. His opinion is worthless.

Back
Top Bottom