What's new

China Wants To Have The World's Best Navy (Will It Succeed?)

I meant the GDP growth. They cannot lose 20 trillion GDP in one year, that's for sure.

I have showed you the forecast from the official institutions of the US, yet you still chose to not believe the fact.

You HKers are by far the dumbest group from China, and it is really an utter embarrassment to label you guys as Chinese.

We mainlanders will never recognize you as Chinese, but we only want our territorial sovereignty in HK.

That is not what you meant. At post 36, you said, and I quote

The US GDP is soon going to become negative, and we are going to outlast them for sure.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/15/gdp-economic-growth-close-to-negative-for-q4-according-to-fed-gauges.html

You did not correct that in the first instant at your reply to me. Instead, you try to defend the number of GDP is fake, this is what you said.

Wanna take a bet?

And hopefully you would still be there by next year.

This fake US GDP won't last much longer before it got burst like a ballon.

In those 2 posts, you still have not even mentioned that's is GDP growth instead.

Last edited:
That is not what you meant. At post 36, you said, and I quote

You did not correct that in the first instant at your reply to me. Instead, you try to defend the number of GDP is fake, this is what you said.

In those 2 posts, you still have not even mentioned that's is GDP growth instead.

That's a typo, and the strawman argument won't make you look better.

And you must have almost succumbed to an heart attack after seeing the collapse of your US master, but that's the reality, you gonna deal with it whether you like it or not.

The near zero GDP growth is the forecast from your own financial institutions.

Do you consider this as a booming economy? You must be really deluded.

I look at actual numbers...not forecasts. And the latest Q3 growth rate was 2%. We’re adding hundreds of billions of dollars to our GDP every quarter, stock markets at record highs and record low unemployment. That’s a booming economy.

I’ve been a member of PDF for five years and China hasn’t closed the gap at all in that time span.

I look at actual numbers...not forecasts. And the latest Q3 growth rate was 2%. We’re adding hundreds of billions of dollars to our GDP every quarter, stock markets at record highs and record low unemployment. That’s a booming economy.

I’ve been a member of PDF for five years and China hasn’t closed the gap at all in that time span.

The Atlanta Fed has given very high forecast in the previous year, and you believe it is reliable, when they give low forecast, then must be fake. How convenient.

Your stock market has already injected with trillions amount of liquidities to keep it afloat. However, it was already going to collapse.

err, that's not true.
Numbers: nominal GDP from IMF
2014, China's GDP 10.48 trillion, US GDP 17.43 trillion, the gap is 6.95 trillion, China was 60% of US economy
2019, China's GDP 14.14 trillion, US GDP 21.44 trillion, the gap is 7.3 trillion, China was 66% of US economy

The gap of GDP itself may not be closed, the gap of increment of GDP every year has been closing steadily.

Or Mathematically: The second derivative of China's GDP is greater than that of US.

When I joined PDF 5 years ago all the Chinese talked about was how soon Chinese GDP would surpass the United States and grow to 3 or 4 times the size of the US economy. At the time I called BS. And here we are 5 years later and Chinese GDP hasn’t closed the gap at all. Chinese are big talkers. We will see where things stand in another 5 years.

The Atlanta Fed has given very high forecast in the previous year, and you believe it is reliable, when they give low forecast, then must be fake. How convenient.

Your stock market has already injected with trillions amount of liquidities to keep it afloat. However, it was already going to collapse.

I will wait until the numbers arrive. Until then, you look like a fool.

When I joined PDF 5 years ago all the Chinese talked about was how soon Chinese GDP would surpass the United States and grow to 3 or 4 times the size of the US economy. At the time I called BS. And here we are 5 years later and Chinese GDP hasn’t closed the gap at all. Chinese are big talkers. We will see where things stand in another 5 years.

I will wait until the numbers arrive. Until then, you look like a fool.

It is matter of time, the US has pumping up a lot of bubble into its GDP by using the SNA 2008.

China hasn't fully deployed the use of the SNA 2008. We don't even count those small-medium enterprises into our GDP.

Because we were trying to prevent the unnecessary conflict into the military escalation, but it looks like now it is completely pointless.

Your manufacturing base has been kept shrinking, do you think you can outproduce/outgun China with majority of your GDP being counted as service sector?

Your economy is consumer-driven, if you lose the official GDP number to China, the consequence will be dire for your country. China was trying to not corner your country as much as possible, but it looks now the final conflict is inevitable with the single side effort from China.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell on Thursday said the risk of the U.S. economy facing a dramatic bust is remote, partly because the record-long expansion is notable for not having pockets of overheating activity.

Powell, appearing before U.S. lawmakers for a second day, reiterated his view that the current expansion appears to be on a sustainable footing, with few indications of an imminent downturn despite risks from the long-running U.S.-China trade war, a slowdown in business investment and weakness abroad.

"The U.S. economy is the star economy these days," Powell told the House of Representatives Budget Committee. "We're growing at 2%, right in that range, more than any of the other advanced economies are growing. There's no reason that can't continue."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...onomy-that-threatens-to-go-bust-idUSKBN1XO2DA

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell on Thursday said the risk of the U.S. economy facing a dramatic bust is remote, partly because the record-long expansion is notable for not having pockets of overheating activity.

Powell, appearing before U.S. lawmakers for a second day, reiterated his view that the current expansion appears to be on a sustainable footing, with few indications of an imminent downturn despite risks from the long-running U.S.-China trade war, a slowdown in business investment and weakness abroad.

"The U.S. economy is the star economy these days," Powell told the House of Representatives Budget Committee. "We're growing at 2%, right in that range, more than any of the other advanced economies are growing. There's no reason that can't continue."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-fed-powell/feds-powell-no-booming-in-u-s-economy-that-threatens-to-go-bust-idUSKBN1XO2DA

The Fed chair is trying to inject more confidence and optimism into the market. That's his job.

Otherwise, with a collapsed confidence, the stock market is not going to like it.

A booming economy doesn't need a series of rate cut, and a booming economy wouldn't have a contracting manufacturing pmi for consecutive months.

The Fed cannot say this because it is going to scare away the investors from the market.

err, that's not true.
2014, China's GDP 10.48 trillion, US GDP 17.43 trillion, the gap is 6.95 trillion, China was 60% of US economy
2019, China's GDP 14.14 trillion, US GDP 21.44 trillion, the gap is 7.3 trillion, China was 66% of US economy

You see the closing gap of percentage? Why so? Because China's increase rate is higher than that of US. Let me prove this mathematically

Let G(t) stands for China's GDP, F(t) stands for US GDP.

the increase rate of China's GDP is
△G/G
=[G(t+△t)-G(t)]/G(t)
=△t{[G(t+△t)-G(t)]/△t }/G(t)
≈△t G'(t)/G(t)
so it's just a scaling of G'(t)/G(t) by △t, without loss of generality, we use G'(t)/G(t) to represent the increase rate △G/G, and so is F'(t)/F(t) for the increase rate △F/F

To be clear,
G'(t)/G(t) is the increase rate of China's GDP
F'(t)/F(t) is the increase rate of US GDP
G(t)/F(t) is the ratio of two economies.

Theorem: Suppose G(t) and F(t) are two functions, with G(t), G'(t), F(t), F'(t) all positive. Then G'(t)/G(t)>F'(t)/F(t) if and only if G(t)/F(t) is monotone increasing.

Proof: Let H(t)=G(t)/F(t)
H'(t)=[G'(t)F(t)-G(t)F'(t)]/F^2(t)

G(t)/F(t)=H(t) is monotone increasing
if and only if H'(t)>0

if and only if G'(t)F(t)-G(t)F'(t)>0
if and only if G'(t)/G(t)>F'(t)/F(t)

There you go! Mathematics never lies!

Last edited:
The Fed chair is trying to inject more confidence and optimism into the market. That's his job.

Otherwise, with a collapsed confidence, the stock market is not going to like it.

A booming economy doesn't need a series of rate cut, and a booming economy wouldn't have a contracting manufacturing pmi for consecutive months.

The Fed cannot say this because it is going to scare away the investors from the market.

Inject confidence? Powell was testifying before US lawmakers. He’s not BSing. As he said, a downturn is remote and the US economy is on a sustainable path and is the best performing advanced economy in the world. Stock markets at record high. Record low unemployment. The bottom line is the US economy is performing very well and there’s little indication that will change.

Inject confidence? Powell was testifying before US lawmakers. He’s not BSing. As he said, a downturn is remote and the US economy is on a sustainable path and is the best performing advanced economy in the world. Stock markets at record high. Record low unemployment. The bottom line is the US economy is performing very well and there’s little indication that will change.

A booming economy won't need any rate cut.

Mr. Powell is obviously trying to hide something, but he has no choice but to parrot the optimism and confidence, just like other Fed chair from the previous financial crisis.

A booming economy won't need any rate cut.

Mr. Powell is obviously trying to hide something, but he has no choice but to parrot the optimism and confidence, just like other Fed chair from the previous financial crisis.

Fake GDP...fake stock markets...fake 5G.....Powell hiding things. Do you realize how you sound? You scream like a child and cry “Fake!” Clearly the delusional one here is you. Q3 GDP at 2%....record stock markets and record low unemployment. That’s reality.....not this other nonsense you keep peddling. All we can do is wait for future numbers. Until then...the fool is you.

Fake GDP...fake stock markets...fake 5G.....Powell hiding things. Do you realize how you sound? You scream like a child and cry “Fake!” Clearly the delusional one here is you. Q3 GDP at 2%....record stock markets and record low unemployment. That’s reality.....not this other nonsense you keep peddling. All we can do is wait for future numbers. Until then...the fool is you.

Let me show you how we're closing the GAP.

You see the closing gap of percentage? Why so? Because China's increase rate is higher than that of US. Let me prove this mathematically

Let G(t) stands for China's GDP, F(t) stands for US GDP.

the increase rate of China's GDP is
△G/G
=[G(t+△t)-G(t)]/G(t)
=△t{[G(t+△t)-G(t)]/△t }/G(t)
≈△t G'(t)/G(t)
so it's just a scaling of G'(t)/G(t) by △t, without loss of generality, we use G'(t)/G(t) to represent the increase rate △G/G, and so is F'(t)/F(t) for the increase rate △F/F

To be clear,
G'(t)/G(t) is the increase rate of China's GDP
F'(t)/F(t) is the increase rate of US GDP
G(t)/F(t) is the ratio of two economies.

Theorem: Suppose G(t) and F(t) are two functions, with G(t), G'(t), F(t), F'(t) all positive. Then G'(t)/G(t)>F'(t)/F(t) if and only if G(t)/F(t) is monotone increasing.

Proof: Let H(t)=G(t)/F(t)
H'(t)=[G'(t)F(t)-G(t)F'(t)]/F^2(t)

G(t)/F(t)=H(t) is monotone increasing
if and only if H'(t)>0
if and only if G'(t)F(t)-G(t)F'(t)>0
if and only if G'(t)/G(t)>F'(t)/F(t)

There you go! Mathematics never lies!

Last edited: 2 minutes ago

You don't have a healthy economy, just google all those recently released data from your government, and you will find out the truth if you have any critical thinking skill.

Your 5G is obviously in the laggard position, and this is the worldwide consensus, even from your own politicians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom