What's new

China-US Geopolitics: News & Discussions

Do you have any proof that all these poor Chinese citizens who seek refuge in India are "ex-slavemaster feudal aristocrats" or is it just mentioned in Mao's Little Red book?
Why do you ask for proof when you are blinded to see the truth? If we give you sources to read you would still say it's Chinese propaganda, lies from Mao. What's the point by trying to act as if you are an unbiased truth seeker?
You still believe the DollarRama is a holy person, yet no Indians here continue the debate why he is very good friend with a Japanese terrorist when photos was posted of those two together. :cuckoo:

Why do you ask for proof when you are blinded to see the truth? If we give you sources to read you would still say it's Chinese propaganda, lies from Mao. What's the point by trying to act as if you are an unbiased truth seeker?
You still believe the DollarRama is a holy person, yet no Indians here continue the debate why he is very good friend with a Japanese terrorist when photos was posted of those two together. :cuckoo:
So I take it you don't have any proof?

Exactly my point, why bother to ask for the truth
Because that's how things work in civilized democracies. When you make an assertion, you kind of need to back it up with sources. I understand the whole "free speech" and "accountability" thing might be novel to the Chinese - but it is how things are done.

Because that's how things work in civilized democracies. When you make an assertion, you kind of need to back it up with sources. I understand the whole "free speech" and "accountability" thing might be novel to the Chinese - but it is how things are done.

Well i did show the proof about the Dalai Lama and his Japanese terrorist friend, after that no Indian bother to respond further. I guess civility works differently in India?

it
Shri Puri | TNN | May 27, 2017, 07.36 AM IST

DHARAMSHALA: US President Donald Trump has left Tibetans in a shock after proposing zero aid to Tibet in 2018 at a juncture where efforts were underway to arrange a meeting of Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama and the US President, on Friday.

Media reports published from Washington stated that United States has reversed the decade-old policy to give financial aid to Tibetans. It was said that the State department, which has sent a detailed proposal to the Congress as part of the annual budget referred to the decision as one of the tough choices, as its total budget itself was slashed by 28%.

The Tibetan administration has expressed worry, but maintained silence over the issue. Secretary for international relations Sonam Dagpo said they were yet to receive the detailed report. "I am awaiting the official document as of now. There is a 24-hour time gap between here and Washington. Once it comes, then we will go through it. I have read reports but can't react over that," he said.

Though only a proposal, the announcement has worried the Tibetan community. "Trump seems to be making series of unpopular decision that may be of immediate benefits but with no future. Even his Congress and people are protesting against it," said Tenzin Tsundue, a Tibetan writer and poet.

A Tibetan social entrepreneur in exile, Lobsang Wangyal said Trump could be expecting a thaw in US-China relations by cutting funding to exiled Tibetans, but to slash funds for an anguished community is robbing them of the hopes they have in their lives as well as the trust they place in the United States and the western world. "The move is contrary to American ideals of freedom, equality, and justice. Time will tell if Trump's policy is really in line with his 'Make America Great Again'," he said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...es-decade-old-policy/articleshow/58864516.cms
its surprising for me.

Let me help you out here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lungshar

One of the reformers between the 13th and 14th Dalai Lama (the 14th being the current one), due to his reforms and ideas that Tibet should be a strong constitutional monarchy with everyone having a say in the nation's events, got his eyes gouged out by order of the Tibetan government due to this power struggle. This happened back in 1930s.

Well i did show the proof about the Dalai Lama and his Japanese terrorist friend, after that no Indian bother to respond further. I guess civility works differently in India?

Let me help you out here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lungshar

One of the reformers between the 13th and 14th Dalai Lama (the 14th being the current one), due to his reforms and ideas that Tibet should be a strong constitutional monarchy with everyone having a say in the nation's events, got his eyes gouged out by order of the Tibetan government due to this power struggle. This happened back in 1930s.

The claim was that those seeking refuge in India are slave-owners. Neither of your posts prove this. Do you have any source?

Donald Trump decides to stop aiding Tibet, reverses decade old policy

Low-Stamina, Loser, Flip-Flop, All Talk No Action ad nauseum. Whatever happened to "getting tough on China"?

India is happy to provide a home to these persecuted people and will continue to welcome refugees from China - giving them an opportunity to live their life in a democratic society. Persecuted people flee to greener pastures all the time; it would be inhumane to deny refuge to Chinese citizens from Tibet.
Can you guys take afghan refugees from Pakistan.
We hate them but they still shamelessly not going back.
If you guys can take Tibetans then not afghans also?
Pls take these filthy afghans.
And they love indians and inda.

The claim was that those seeking refuge in India are slave-owners. Neither of your posts prove this. Do you have any source?

Yup.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2009/feb/10/tibet-china-feudalism

"Until 1959, when China cracked down on Tibetan rebels and the Dalai Lama fled to northern India, around 98% of the population was enslaved in serfdom. Drepung monastery, on the outskirts of Lhasa, was one of the world's largest landowners with 185 manors, 25,000 serfs, 300 pastures, and 16,000 herdsmen. High-ranking lamas and secular landowners imposed crippling taxes, forced boys into monastic slavery and pilfered most of the country's wealth – torturing disobedient serfs by gouging out their eyes or severing their hamstrings."

This is from the British paper 'The Guardian'. This is the gang that entered India in 1959.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom