What's new

U.S. unlikely to back down on Taiwan issue

Right now, the Russians, the Chinese, and the Iranians know the US military can bitch slap their militaries at any time.

Really ?

Ok , US can bitch slap chinese military and Iranian military.

But Russians ? Be modest and prudent please.

They just slap on your face , Putin does not give a shit about your GREAT US army .

China will never back down on Taiwan. As our economy and military develops, it will be nearly impossible for the US to do a damn thing to stop China. As more time goes by, the more the advantage shift in China's favour.

Thats a good question. It seems we lost many fighting in other countries for non-white people. Reminds me of FDR who claims or promises he will never send our sons to fight overseas. Yet it happened.
Are you saying you guys are expert of lie ?

China will never back down on Taiwan. As our economy and military develops, it will be nearly impossible for the US to do a damn thing to stop China. As more time goes by, the more the advantage shift in China's favour.

There is one member in CJDBY who made a post about Xi Jinping's 10 years plan.

Since China's actual GDP is way bigger, so Xi Jinping might secretly spend 600 billion USD annually, and its goal is to rival the US military by 2020. But after a while, the post got deleted.

I think that poster might speak out the truth.

There wont be any shift in advantage for china,as long as USA has friends in the region and china has none.

The only bitch slapping the US military has ever done to China is in computer simulations. In the only real war fought, it was China that not only bitch slapped but made a complete mockery of the invincibility of the US military.
Yeah. I am just tired to argue with them about our military ability.

Those guys always like to spread the china threat theory when they actually look down on our army.

So I just use RU to refute his arrogancy.

There wont be any shift in advantage for china,as long as USA has friends in the region and china has none.

Yes there is definitely a shift. It has been going on since 1980. China didn't need a single friend in the Korean War to liberate North Korea. US had 16 allies fight with them. 16 vs 1 and the 1 won.

I know it.Ok,seems i'll have to explain this...i'm not cheering for the US but:

1.The discussion went to Canada.

2.Rationality has to take its order here.This absurd logic while you and the "think tank" might be Canadian citizens,spitting on this country's history....calling it names...seriously ? And you wonder why some regard you with suspicion.Look at @gambit ,and i actually see so many Chinese calling him a non American just because he isn't white.....no dudes you have it wrong......you didn't understand what an American/Canadian in this day and age is !!! Altough residing in a country that offered multiple times better opportunities than your own one you've still remained Chinese/Pakistani and brought the "shit" with you.@gambit is the American,you're the relicves of an old fashioned mentality and ungratefull pricks on top of it.

On dot mate about @gambit ,i have always noticed that,he is one of the very,very few guys here who knows what he is talking.many of his posts has so much info.i respect him.

Yes there is definitely a shift. It has been going on since 1980. China didn't need a single friend in the Korean War to liberate North Korea. US had 16 allies fight with them. 16 vs 1 and the 1 won.
And the difference is everyone to see,stop your rants Economic superpower.Did you see the difference between NK and SK.

Every can act tough on the Internet.

I certainly agree with you. You've been guilty of that very thing yourself.. in general, PDF seems to have more than its fair share of keyboard warriors.

Last edited:
Too much video gaming is not good for health, first bitch slap Russians, north Koreans oh and Iranians than come back to China.

Iran economy is in ruins thanks to the Western sanctions, same is the fate of Russian's economy if Russia doesn't stop interfering in Ukraine.
Iran would have been among top ten world economies by 2020 with average annual growth of 7pct in early 2000s. Since sanctions kicked in, its economy shrank by nearly half, inflation skyrocketed and its intellectual elite started migrating in tens of thousands.
Be realistic. U.S. is a superpower (and it will maintain the status quo for years to come) and anyone denying it is either ignorant or doesn't want to admit to it.

Just to bust China's balls.:rofl:
I do not see Obama busting Putin's balls, so I really doubt that we can just immediately bust China's balls. They are "laughing" at us.

@Abii I would like to know what you think about this?
His post seems to have been deleted, but it looks like a classic case of a Pakistani immigrant that can't fit in (bitterness). I don't know what it is, but they have a super hard time fitting in with the Europeans here. I guess it's Islam, but then again, even their liberals don't fit in.

As for his comments, just lol. The people that built this country should be noted in history as the most hardworking human beings that ever existed. They came from much different climates to a land of snow and ice full of permafrost and evergreens. Their seeds produced no crops here and their knowledge of farming was useless. Within mere centuries they created a great nation out of snow and ice. He's bitter and his words aren't what he actually believes in.

Back
Top Bottom