What's new

China-US Geopolitics: News & Discussions

Don't you know it's an oxymoron to have India and civilized in the same sentence? Man you crack me up!:rofl: Ive heard supa pawa, but civilized? Ask the millions and millions of your undernourished uneducated people, your low caste, your raped women, how civilized are you??? Just because you pulled it out of your rear doesn't make it so!
I can see why such a narrative would make sense in a Communist nation to prevent more of their countrymen and citizens from seeking refugee status in India. But that's not the narrative in the civilized world.

Sure indeed. You been living in the world of a manipulation by the west. Let me ask you one simple question. Did Dalai Lama receive money from CIA?
The same CIA which has given money to your Pakistani allies over the years. Sure, They may have paid him. What's your point?

Weird. India took these exiles home (Southern Tibet) and declares to support their independent? Shouldn't India cedes the Southern Tibet first and give it to Dalai Lama, if you really-really want to support Tibetan Independent? Is it a double standard or what?

Let I
Weird. India took these exiles home (Southern Tibet) and declares to support their independent? Shouldn't India cedes the Southern Tibet first and give it to Dalai Lama, if you really-really want to support Tibetan Independent? Is it a double standard or what?
Tibetans in exile now can fight independence in India. Dharmsala and Darjeeling is now capital of independent South Tibet.

Trump is doing sever damage to its foreign policies by reversing it long standing postures in many international agreement in a jiffy. This is not a good sign of a mature administration and they will loose the trust of people/countries around. Also this indicate Trump acts immaturely without considering the impact of his decision for future generations. He is a just a plain shrewd businessman and will go and lick anyone who gives him business.

Trump is doing sever damage to its foreign policies by reversing it long standing postures in many international agreement in a jiffy. This is not a good sign of a mature administration and they will loose the trust of people/countries around. Also this indicate Trump acts immaturely without considering the impact of his decision for future generations. He is a just a plain shrewd businessman and will go and lick anyone who gives him business.
Maybe Trump is really doing what's best for America rather than throwing useless aid $ to a lazy worship me all day *** like the Dalai Lama, exiled religious dictator of Tibet. Democratic India should know better than this. Anyways, the Hans are breeding the Tibetans out of Tibet, Uighurs out of Xinjiang and will make sure the Indians masterb*te jealously across South Asia while drooling over Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, and Myanmar lands, but China will bi*ch slap their dirty hands away.

I can see why such a narrative would make sense in a Communist nation to prevent more of their countrymen and citizens from seeking refugee status in India. But that's not the narrative in the civilized world.

The same CIA which has given money to your Pakistani allies over the years. Sure, They may have paid him. What's your point?
What's my point? They are paid to serve agenda. Trying to compare Pakistan a nation receiving aid vs an individual receiving aid is just like an apple and orange comparison. Pakistan needs to account to its people and the distribution aid is transparent. Did Dalai Lama show you his account how his CIA account distribute?

Dalai Lama is just serving US anti China interest not as such naive freedom campaign fighting as you think. If Dalai need to wipe out his people to serve US master happy. I have no doubt he will do it.

A big delt on Indian policy supporting dalai lama a terrorist giving him exile a slap by Trump to India finally the lesson for india

Maybe Trump is really doing what's best for America rather than throwing useless aid $ to a lazy worship me all day *** like the Dalai Lama, exiled religious dictator of Tibet. Democratic India should know better than this. Anyways, the Hans are breeding the Tibetans out of Tibet, Uighurs out of Xinjiang and will make sure the Indians masterb*te jealously across South Asia while drooling over Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, and Myanmar lands, but China will bi*ch slap their dirty hands away.

No wonder you will advocate the skinning of natives out of their lands. After all America has history of driving native red indians from their lands.

No wonder you will advocate the skinning of natives out of their lands. After all America has history of driving native red indians from their lands.
Morally corrupt liberal American ideals are as real as Indian democracy, and so is Canada. They certainly are not vacating Americas for the natives.

Trump finally realized that China is too tough to be hurt by dogs like dalai. No free bones for useless doges anymore.

LOL - Shayad tujhe Angrezi samajh nahin aati. Maine kaha sab ruling class nahin ho sakte. Aur acha kiya Indian flag lagaya - main bhi agar tere mulk se hota, toh sharam ke maare Indian flag hi lagata.

Tu kya bak raha hain I honestly don't have a clue. Lekin mera flag असली हैं.

With this miraculous socio-economic development of the region soon it'll be Tibet aiding Americans.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom