What's new

China firmly supports ASEAN's development

Don't send your leaders to keep kowtowing to Beijing for investment then. :rofl:
Glad to see china disappears from my country. they ruined themselves environment, dont do that other places else, OK!!

Well, there is neither conflicts nor confrontation between China and those other ASEAN countries.
I'm not an English teacher, so I struggle to articulate this, but confront connotes a more aggressive or hostile act than conflict. In any case, it appears it was a simple misunderstanding.

I think American people here should count their enemy list....it is better.
In addition,why China has territorial dispute with countries nearby and I think the majority of those disputes are caused by your westerners and the wedge is plugged by westerners in the period of WWI and WW II.But now you are sitting aside and troll like a just sheriff..what a pity.
I think if we don't have territorial dispute with Japan,VN,PH and India.etc,we will have a better relationship.What I strongly suggest is that leave aside those current dispute and step back to original point we have set before.Don't change ideas with ages.No matter if you are allies of America or you want to make balance in this region because you are a smaller and weaker country,please pay more attention to regional stability,once the war kicks off,the victim is ASIAN people but the directors behind the stage.So let us reconcile and develop together.

I wish it would true but unforunately we have since you want more

You seem to forget the electricity and other resources from China.

BTW, 0.3%???

Anyway, I have no interest arguing how much it is though. Let's see who will be the one to suffer.

investment from china?
0,3% of total
keep dreaming! chinaman :guns::china:
lack of knowledge and hubris are characteristic of chinese?

SO you admit your stealing from us in terms of resources so its the other way around and for the power grid no problem we have been in talks with Korea and Japan on powerplant developments which far superior to chinas crap so there.

You seem to forget the electricity and other resources from China.

BTW, 0.3%???

Anyway, I have no interest arguing how much it is though. Let's see who will be the one to suffer.

You should know that, China imports many raw materials from Vietnam.
About electricity, don't forget that Vietnam show progress in nuclear powerplant with non-related China source.
Alongside with 123 agreement with USA, Vietnam could get the nuclear power technology, equipment, ,material from Russia, Japan, USA, ..or whatever source we need.
Beside, gas, wind electricity would be put some more with cooperation to Exxon Mobil and GE.

GE Presence in Vietnam
GE was one of the first American companies established in Vietnam since 1993 even before the US Embargo was lifted. GE first set up a representative office in Hanoi in 1993, and subsequently in HCM City in 2001, working in partnership with local organizations. In 2003, GE established GE Vietnam Ltd, a 100% GE capital investment that offers a wide range of after-sales services in the fields of medical, electrical and energy equipment. GE Vietnam now employs approximately 600 people and offers products and services in Oil & Gas, Power & Water, Energy Management, Healthcare and Aviation.

Vietnam Investment
Since 2009, GE has invested more than US$110 million in its Hai Phong manufacturing facility which employs more than 500 engineers and skilled workers. Wind turbine generators and other energy products manufactured in Hai Phong are exported to GE’s manufacturing and service centers around the globe. Total export volume stands at around US$278 million since inception and is the highest amongst industries in Hai Phong.

In late 2012, GE announced the establishment of an Engineering Center in Vietnam to focus on product design, applications and services for the oil and gas sector. We have plans to expand into application engineering and production design for our Power & Water and Healthcare businesses. Targeted for completion in late 2013, the facility will be located in Ho Chi Minh City, serve the industry in Vietnam and the region, and employ up to 200 local engineers in the coming years.

Business Overviews
GE Power & Water
Supplying hydro turbines and generators for Song Hinh, Ham Thuan, Quang Tri hydro power plants, steam turbines and generators for Pha Lai 2 coal fired power plants and 2X9FA for Phu My 2.2 combined cycle power plants. GE P&W also played a key role in the development of one of Vietnam’s first wind farm in Bac Lieu province’s Mekong Delta. GE supplied ten of its wind turbines, totaling 16 megawatts of power generation capacity, in addition to contributing operations and maintenance services for Phase 1 of the Bac Lieu Wind farm developed by the regional Cong Ly Company

GE Energy Management
GE has also partnered with Vietnam’s key national power sector for power transmission improvement. Greater emphasis will be placed on upgrading the country’s power infrastructure through advanced solutions, such as Smart Grid technology, fuseless technology to lower electricity costs and benefit citizens with a more reliable and stable power transmission grid.

GE Oil & Gas
GE Oil & Gas has a strong presence in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City for turbo-machinery and drilling & production equipment and services support. Along with a long-term partnership with PetroVietnam in provision of technical support, GE Oil & Gas has provided advanced technology equipment and services to several high-profile projects in Vietnam, such as the BP Pipeline, Dung Quat Refinery, Phu My Refinery, Ca Mau Fertilizer and Vietsovpetro.

GE Aviation
Vietnam Airlines fleet is now using 14 GE90 engines, while 8 engines are installed on Jetstar Pacific’s aircrafts and 8 more GE engines are used on Air Mekong fleet.

GE Healthcare
Provides state-of-the-art medical equipment for big national and international hospitals such as 108 Hospital, Friendship Hospital, Viet Duc Hospital, FV Hospital, Viet Sing Clinic, Vimec Hospital, and other provincial Hospitals

Fast Facts
  • More than $111M invested in Hai Phong Plant with ~$300M export revenue
  • More than 600 jobs created
  • 2.3 million homes powered by GE power generators
  • 50% of clinics and hospitals in Vietnam have at least one GE Healthcare machine
  • 30 jet engines moving Vietnam

Frankly, I really have no interest in reading any of your garbage.

Raw materials??? China has money and can buy from anywhere she wishes to.

If you or any idiots from vn think China need vn, not vice versa, well, I have nothing else to say.

At the end of day, let's see who is the one that suffers.

History will repeat again. In the near future, after being pounded again, a bunch of vn leaders will kowtow to Beijing again and again.

You should know that, China imports many raw materials from Vietnam.
About electricity, don't forget that Vietnam show progress in nuclear powerplant with non-related China source.
Alongside with 123 agreement with USA, Vietnam could get the nuclear power technology, equipment, ,material from Russia, Japan, USA, ..or whatever source we need.
Beside, gas, wind electricity would be put some more with cooperation to Exxon Mobil and GE.

GE Presence in Vietnam
GE was one of the first American companies established in Vietnam since 1993 even before the US Embargo was lifted. GE first set up a representative office in Hanoi in 1993, and subsequently in HCM City in 2001, working in partnership with local organizations. In 2003, GE established GE Vietnam Ltd, a 100% GE capital investment that offers a wide range of after-sales services in the fields of medical, electrical and energy equipment. GE Vietnam now employs approximately 600 people and offers products and services in Oil & Gas, Power & Water, Energy Management, Healthcare and Aviation.

Vietnam Investment
Since 2009, GE has invested more than US$110 million in its Hai Phong manufacturing facility which employs more than 500 engineers and skilled workers. Wind turbine generators and other energy products manufactured in Hai Phong are exported to GE’s manufacturing and service centers around the globe. Total export volume stands at around US$278 million since inception and is the highest amongst industries in Hai Phong.

In late 2012, GE announced the establishment of an Engineering Center in Vietnam to focus on product design, applications and services for the oil and gas sector. We have plans to expand into application engineering and production design for our Power & Water and Healthcare businesses. Targeted for completion in late 2013, the facility will be located in Ho Chi Minh City, serve the industry in Vietnam and the region, and employ up to 200 local engineers in the coming years.

Business Overviews
GE Power & Water
Supplying hydro turbines and generators for Song Hinh, Ham Thuan, Quang Tri hydro power plants, steam turbines and generators for Pha Lai 2 coal fired power plants and 2X9FA for Phu My 2.2 combined cycle power plants. GE P&W also played a key role in the development of one of Vietnam’s first wind farm in Bac Lieu province’s Mekong Delta. GE supplied ten of its wind turbines, totaling 16 megawatts of power generation capacity, in addition to contributing operations and maintenance services for Phase 1 of the Bac Lieu Wind farm developed by the regional Cong Ly Company

GE Energy Management
GE has also partnered with Vietnam’s key national power sector for power transmission improvement. Greater emphasis will be placed on upgrading the country’s power infrastructure through advanced solutions, such as Smart Grid technology, fuseless technology to lower electricity costs and benefit citizens with a more reliable and stable power transmission grid.

GE Oil & Gas
GE Oil & Gas has a strong presence in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City for turbo-machinery and drilling & production equipment and services support. Along with a long-term partnership with PetroVietnam in provision of technical support, GE Oil & Gas has provided advanced technology equipment and services to several high-profile projects in Vietnam, such as the BP Pipeline, Dung Quat Refinery, Phu My Refinery, Ca Mau Fertilizer and Vietsovpetro.

GE Aviation
Vietnam Airlines fleet is now using 14 GE90 engines, while 8 engines are installed on Jetstar Pacific’s aircrafts and 8 more GE engines are used on Air Mekong fleet.

GE Healthcare
Provides state-of-the-art medical equipment for big national and international hospitals such as 108 Hospital, Friendship Hospital, Viet Duc Hospital, FV Hospital, Viet Sing Clinic, Vimec Hospital, and other provincial Hospitals

Fast Facts
  • More than $111M invested in Hai Phong Plant with ~$300M export revenue
  • More than 600 jobs created
  • 2.3 million homes powered by GE power generators
  • 50% of clinics and hospitals in Vietnam have at least one GE Healthcare machine
  • 30 jet engines moving Vietnam

Frankly, I really have no interest in reading any of your garbage.

Raw materials??? China has money and can buy from anywhere she wishes to.

If you or any idiots from vn think China need vn, not vice versa, well, I have nothing else to say.

At the end of day, let's see who is the one that suffers.

History will repeat again. In the near future, after being pounded again, a bunch of vn leaders will kowtow to Beijing again and again.

Don't listen to his BS. Raw material?! China has most of the worlds' reserve of mineral or other resources, like the real earth, shale oil, shale gas.....

Even Vietnam people travel so far to my city, a north Chinese city, to import bricks for building use, I know them. :rofl:

Indeed too many vn idiots here.

Don't listen to his BS. Raw material?! China has most of the worlds' reserve of mineral or other resources, like the real earth, shale oil, shale gas.....

Even Vietnam people travel so far to my city, a north Chinese city, to import bricks for building use, I know them. :rofl:

It's cheaper in China. :)

and may add stealing from other nations so talk is cheap well expected from cheap people :omghaha:

and may add stealing from other nations so talk is cheap well expected from cheap people :omghaha:

Now now, let's not resort to personal insults. Not all Chinese are bad, majority are very good. The same applies for our friends in the Philippines.

Mabuhay (spelling?) !

Back
Top Bottom