What's new

China to pump $47 bln into Tibet to 2015

why should we compete with another country on who treat the tibetan people the best??? good to see tibetan people in India live with happiness and... good, i sincerely hope u people will never come back to tibet, the last thing China need is more population, and i suggest that all tibetan people who are not loyal to China Communist Party ruling should also be deport to India, that will fundamentally solve the tibet unrest problem.

WTF? I'll leave you to figure out whats wrong with that statement.

and peaceful, do you really think i'm stupid enough to fall for bait? ha your a clown and a bad one at that.

WTF? I'll leave you to figure out whats wrong with that statement.

and peaceful, do you really think i'm stupid enough to fall for bait? ha your a clown and a bad one at that.

enlighten me please, India has show its generosity once, its supposed to be no problem for India show its generosity once again to receive poor tibetan refugees. and im not into the IQ talk, i feel sorry that some people here being so rude to you.

India continues to receive poor Chinese Tibetan refugees today even though India is itself a developing nation. Do any Indians ever seek refuge in China? No - because no one in their right mind wants to emigrate to China for political refuge. So expats might go to the big cities of China for fat expat salaries but that would be true of sub-Saharan Africa too.

enlighten me please, India has show its generosity once, its supposed to be no problem for India show its generosity once again to receive poor tibetan refugees. and im not into the IQ talk, i feel sorry that some people here being so rude to you.
okay. Well if I don't agree with Stephan Harper, PM of Canada, should I be kicked out of Canada if I haven't broken the law? And even if I did should I be thrown on a boat and shipped back to India even though I am a Canadian Citizen and have been for the majority of my life?
Now you try this logic.

China belongs to 1 billion people who live there. Not to 200 politicians who aren't even elected.

Your basically saying that if a Tibetan doesn't like the CCP's policy or disagrees with them, they should be kicked out of their country. What of the Chinese that disagree with one child policy? etc...

you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see your errors.

India continues to receive poor Chinese Tibetan refugees today even though India is itself a developing nation. Do any Indians ever seek refuge in China? No - because no one in their right mind wants to emigrate to China for political refuge. So expats might go to the big cities of China for fat expat salaries but that would be true of sub-Saharan Africa too.
I don't think China offers refuge status IMO. If it does, why would anyone who wants to get off the "grid" go to China? Everything requires papers in China.

Also, Chinese members need to get off India's back for providing refuge to Tibetans. India doesn't provide refuge to Tibetans to one up on China. Its something they have done for a long time. They do the same for Tamils, Burmese and Nepalese. Its like a London thing.

i actually referring to the tibetan people who involved in terrorist activity, like members of tibetan youth committee. the problem is not about political system, how the white yankees dealing with the native american indian people? the tibetan people must accept they are Chinese first, then talk, the problem is that some tibetan dont accept it, and seek for change through violence against han Chinese residents in tibet, thats what im talking about, CCP should deport these people to India.

and CHina political system is off topic, its not works like what u think, do u know CCP plans of public housing? CCP try to satisfy Chinese people even without election, maybe i just replace "loyal to CCP ruling" with "accept they r Chinese"...

Seem a little emotional there, how exactly am I a false flag ? due tell Im and simply stating my opinion if you don't like it then oh well deal with it, whatever China does in it's Territory it's up to them not YOU not ME or anyone but China.

If you cannot reign in your jihadist mentality, then you shouldn't complain about why Turkey is not winning nobel awards either. Go deal with it as well rather than whining and complaining about it.

Not to put too fine a point of it, most indians just can't afford to buy a ticket to China and don't have enough food to make it to the border. So they got 'trapped' in India.

Not to put too fine a point of it, most indians just can't afford to buy a ticket to China and don't have enough food to make it to the border. So they got 'trapped' in India.

Clearly, coming from a communist nation with little civic freedom and a tyrannical regime which keeps these things under wraps, you are unable to comprehend how political refuge works. A political refugee doesn't need to go to the border - they can merely go to an embassy, a consulate, a high commission or a deputy high commission and apply for refuge. How many people have applied for political refuge in China? Forget India, what about the rest of the world?

Clearly, coming from a communist nation with little civic freedom and a tyrannical regime which keeps these things under wraps, you are unable to comprehend how political refuge works. A political refugee doesn't need to go to the border - they can merely go to an embassy, a consulate, a high commission or a deputy high commission and apply for refuge. How many people have applied for political refuge in China? Forget India, what about the rest of the world?

this "tyrannical regime" keeps your country and countrymen safe from ultra nationalistic chinese people who wants to flatten your country with nuclear weapons! people like hongwu are one of those people who are fed up with your indian bs. luckily for you, indian, this "tyrannical regime" is holding china back. ;)

just wait until we go democratic then there will be no more "peaceful rise" :wave:

i actually referring to the tibetan people who involved in terrorist activity, like members of tibetan youth committee. the problem is not about political system, how the white yankees dealing with the native american indian people? the tibetan people must accept they are Chinese first, then talk, the problem is that some tibetan dont accept it, and seek for change through violence against han Chinese residents in tibet, thats what im talking about, CCP should deport these people to India.

and CHina political system is off topic, its not works like what u think, do u know CCP plans of public housing? CCP try to satisfy Chinese people even without election, maybe i just replace "loyal to CCP ruling" with "accept they r Chinese"...

Terrorists? When I think terrorists it I think of people who throw planes into buildings, IEDs, and people firing AK-47's from their hips. If your calling Tibetans terrorists, i'd say that they are not very successful terrorists. If your referring to the riots in 08 then you can not call this terrorism.
On to the actual point. You can not deport people that disagree with you violently or non. The rulers ie Government is responsible for these people as the government or rulers are to serve the people who put them in power. If you have domestic terrorists, you deal with it yourself, deporting them doesn't solve the problem. You can luck them up but ultimately they are your own people, not an invasion from a foreign nation. Also justifying your idea with what happened in North America 300 years ago and currently happens in Africa isn't the brightest idea. It doesn't make you any better to act like a Nazi.
These people weather or not they accept the CCP as the rulers or not don't have many ways of being heard or issues being exposed. You know this. There are riots in China that outsiders and media are not allowed to follow. So how do you talk?
You are suppose to "re-educate" those who do not fit into society as they are your people! Thats what China currently does.
FYI i'm aware of the CCP's intention to house and create jobs for the people. Its effective. The reason they do this is because any ruler whants to stay in power. Housing and job creation allows them to stay in power. However how accountable is the CCP to say lets say some one who gets 4 or 5 years in office? I talked to a Taiwanese and HK guy in school about the CCP and to them the CCP are the biggest crooks in China! they feel that the CCP has two sides. Those that do their job for nationalistic reasons to serve their country and those that have been corrupted. Unfortunately without a legal system like the US Canada England India etc... some people serve life in the CCP.

this "tyrannical regime" keeps your country and countrymen safe from ultra nationalistic chinese people who wants to flatten your country with nuclear weapons! people like hongwu are one of those people who are fed up with your indian bs. luckily for you, indian, this "tyrannical regime" is holding china back. ;)

just wait until we go democratic then there will be no more "peaceful rise" :wave:

As we've often seen - the phrase which best describes this Chinese faux bravado is "all talk no ****". If your country, its leadership and its politburo have the balls, they should go ahead and try nuking India - else they can go dip their balls in Chinese tea and drink it.

As we've often seen - the phrase which best describes this Chinese faux bravado is "all talk no ****". If your country, its leadership and its politburo have the balls, they should go ahead and try nuking India - else they can go dip their balls in Chinese tea and drink it.

I'm sorry but even a nuke is paid taxpayer's money thus should not be wasted. Is there any target worth nuking in your country?

If you cannot reign in your jihadist mentality, then you shouldn't complain about why Turkey is not winning nobel awards either. Go deal with it as well rather than whining and complaining about it.

Sorry now your just making up BS then again your full of it ? when Have I promoted Jihadi mentality ? Turkey winning Nobel prizes doesn't even relate to this ? It's simple China can do what it wants in it's Territory.

I'm sorry but even a nuke is paid taxpayer's money thus should not be wasted. Is there any target worth nuking in your country?

That's assuming your nukes work. We all know how reliable "made in china" products are. Your politburo is probably afraid, they might go off halfway - somewhere inside China. Wouldn't surprise anyone really.

Back
Top Bottom