What's new

China to pump $47 bln into Tibet to 2015

That's assuming your nukes work. We all know how reliable "made in china" products are. Your politburo is probably afraid, they might go off halfway - somewhere inside China. Wouldn't surprise anyone really.

Made in China, 1967.6.17.
U3107P1T1D18469075F21DT20090819173804.jpg

FYI it's a H-bomb.

Good for China, but what are the effects on traditional Tibetans? Fast paced modernization can and has proven to bring about a decline in indigenous culture.
You obviously didn't hear what I was saying or your just trying like your friend peaceful.
Ask questions like what Tibetans want? Do they have enough Tibetan influence in the entertainment media to prevail through a influx of Chinese media? What are the social standings of Tibetans compared to the Chinese that live in Tibet? If the ingenious population is poorer or own less land, then investment in Tibet could mostly benefit non-Tibetans who can ride the tide to say.
Also forgot to mention, things like Hollywood and Bollywood, media have had negative effects on people that live in villages. Tradition is destroyed, like respect for family. Is it a problem? well in a developed nation, family is not as important as the state can take care of a person, but in a developing nation, it can have dire consequence. The family/village is a social wellfare, it keeps children off drugs, shelters them and raises them. But thats just a side note just to give you an idea of what i'm talking about. You should also stop acting like child. I'm not here to antagonize anyone unlike you and your friend.

You still don’t get it , will ya?…The main objective is to bring Tibetans people close to Chinese and avoid any social and ideological mismatch so people can live peacefully when the difference is shortening…thank to western materialism, we will bring anything (Playstation, TV, video…motorcycle...cars) to satisfy Tibetans and with the Investments in Tibet…we can accelerate the processes of integration of Tibetan people into Chinese society, sure you can say what ever you want about the negative impact of billions investments since you're in the other side of the fence.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's assuming your nukes work. We all know how reliable "made in china" products are. Your politburo is probably afraid, they might go off halfway - somewhere inside China. Wouldn't surprise anyone really.

lol an india doubting chinese nukes.

right, india's nukes are so reliable, there is no debate on whether india's tests were actually successful. made in india products are so superior that everyone everywhere buys them. and and everything in india is indigenous and never imported

Clearly, coming from a communist nation with little civic freedom and a tyrannical regime which keeps these things under wraps, you are unable to comprehend how political refuge works. A political refugee doesn't need to go to the border - they can merely go to an embassy, a consulate, a high commission or a deputy high commission and apply for refuge. How many people have applied for political refuge in China? Forget India, what about the rest of the world?
Yeah India's caste-driven dynastic politics is great...... so great that India is a poverty-stricken, overpopulated and disease-ridden country.

Shining India is admired by the whole world, yeah!

this "tyrannical regime" keeps your country and countrymen safe from ultra nationalistic chinese people who wants to flatten your country with nuclear weapons! people like hongwu are one of those people who are fed up with your indian bs. luckily for you, indian, this "tyrannical regime" is holding china back. ;)

just wait until we go democratic then there will be no more "peaceful rise" :wave:
It's okay, we are going "democratic" starting March 2012. :azn:

As we've often seen - the phrase which best describes this Chinese faux bravado is "all talk no ****". If your country, its leadership and its politburo have the balls, they should go ahead and try nuking India - else they can go dip their balls in Chinese tea and drink it.
China already invades India periodically across the LAC. India does nothing about it except make noises in the media.

China already has troops on the Pakistani side of Kashmir that you claim. India does nothing about it except make some noises in the media.

A third world hole is not high on our priority for nuking. But try hard enough and you might find we can make an exception.

Yeah India's caste-driven dynastic politics is great...... so great that India is a poverty-stricken, overpopulated and disease-ridden country.

Shining India is admired by the whole world, yeah!

It's okay, we are going "democratic" starting March 2012. :azn:

China already invades India periodically across the LAC. India does nothing about it except make noises in the media.

China already has troops on the Pakistani side of Kashmir that you claim. India does nothing about it except make some noises in the media.

A third world hole is not high on our priority for nuking. But try hard enough and you might find we can make an exception.

HAHAHAHAA - The Chinese definition of an "invasion" is completely different from how the civilized world defines it. Minor intrusions into non-demarcated territory does not constitute an invasion. If your govt. had the balls, the will power and the fire power they would have invaded and tried to capture Arunachal Pradesh which they have been claiming since eons. Fact is, the Chinese are scared - it is one thing to talk, quite another to execute. We also look at how they have been "claiming" Taiwan but stop short of doing anything to it. The only thing the Chinese troops can do is terrorize Buddhist monks and rape nuns.

And as far as invading India is concerned, with Major Generals who look like this - best of luck coming across the Himalayas. I wouldn't bet on him climbing 2 flights of stairs.

major-general.jpg

lol an india doubting chinese nukes.

right, india's nukes are so reliable, there is no debate on whether india's tests were actually successful. made in india products are so superior that everyone everywhere buys them. and and everything in india is indigenous and never imported

Actually I doubt India's nukes as well. But then, we are not the ones saying we are going to use them. We have nothing against the downtrodden poor people who constitute the Chinese nation - they live in a hell hole anyways with little to no civic freedom.

You still don’t get it , will ya?…The main objective is to bring Tibetans people close to Chinese and avoid any social and ideological mismatch so people can live peacefully when the difference is shortening…thank to western materialism, we will bring anything (Playstation, TV, video…motorcycle...cars) to satisfy Tibetans and with the Investments in Tibet…we can accelerate the processes of integration of Tibetan people into Chinese society, sure you can say what ever you want about the negative impact of billions investments since you're in the other side of the fence.
In other words a cultural genocide. Your basically implying that China, destroy its diversity in order to unify China with a single language/culture. Something to be feared if your not Han Chinese living in China. By doing this too rapidly your only going to see extremism grow. Why do you think the Islamic fundamentalist a battling the United States and Western powers in the first place? Change may be good thing but leaving people behind will have negative consequences.

In other words a cultural genocide. Your basically implying that China, destroy its diversity in order to unify China with a single language/culture. Something to be feared if your not Han Chinese living in China. By doing this too rapidly your only going to see extremism grow. Why do you think the Islamic fundamentalist a battling the United States and Western powers in the first place? Change may be good thing but leaving people behind will have negative consequences.

Fact is that the Han Chinese have always been ruled - either by an Emperor-God or by the Communist Party. They like to be ruled and being told what they can do and what they can't. But this might not go down well with the non-Hans as they are more evolved in their democratic beliefs.

Cultural Genocide? you said that not me, I've never imply that..I just said to bring Tibetan close to Chinese..that do not prevent them from living their own style and cherish their own value, If you compare Han chinese as Islamic fundamentalist than you know ZERO about China..we only pray for political stability and Unity...the rest people can do what ever they want

Fact is that the Han Chinese have always been ruled - either by an Emperor-God or by the Communist Party. They like to be ruled and being told what they can do and what they can't. But this might not go down well with the non-Hans as they are more evolved in their democratic beliefs.

That's Indian mentality? We Chinese doesn't have that kind of perception

Well this just is the dilemma governments like the Chinese face. When a part of the country is economicly (becouse the rest of the country advanced way faster) and that part happens to harbor a minority group then a government can do 2 things:
1. Try to develop the economicly backward part of the country by pumping money into it. But to do that succesfully there need to be some social changes also. => Critics: "That's cultural genocide. Shame on you!"
2. Leave them as it is and let it grow slowly. => Critics: "That's discrimination. That minority group is so much poorer than the majority group, it has to be because of discrimination and social suppression of that group!"

Actually Australia has the same problem with the Aboriginals. What do you think they should do, try to help them get out of poverty and integrate them in Australian society or have them keep their way of doing and financially let them rot?

Moral of my "rant":
1. A minority group has to adopt to become successfull, otherwise it can't be helped.
2. Whatever a government tries to do, critice will always find sticks to beat them.
3. Critics are always people who are waaaaaaay better off (or live in a different country) than those the government tries to help.

HAHAHAHAA - The Chinese definition of an "invasion" is completely different from how the civilized world defines it. Minor intrusions into non-demarcated territory does not constitute an invasion.
If you say there is no invasion from China..... we don't mind, we are patrolling our own territory :azn:

Funny how when Pakistan does the same thing India fires without hesitation. But against China, India just complains in the media.

If your govt. had the balls, the will power and the fire power they would have invaded and tried to capture Arunachal Pradesh which they have been claiming since eons.
Err..... we did that already in 1962, where we beat your most elite troops until they cried for daddy.

I know I know..... it's time to for another slap down or else India gets cocky.

And as far as invading India is concerned, with Major Generals who look like this - best of luck coming across the Himalayas. I wouldn't bet on him climbing 2 flights of stairs.
LOL you had to go find this photo to make your point? I think Indians are just jealous that Chinese people actually have food to eat.

If you say there is no invasion from China..... we don't mind, we are patrolling our own territory :azn:

Funny how when Pakistan does the same thing India fires without hesitation. But against China, India just complains in the media.

Err..... we did that already in 1962, where we beat your most elite troops until they cried for daddy.

I know I know..... it's time to for another slap down or else India gets cocky.

LOL you had to go find this photo to make your point? I think Indians are just jealous that Chinese people actually have food to eat.

LOL - yea - with troops like these, best of luck.
Hahahahahaha - 1962 - you beat elite troops? Is that what it says in the little red book? Does it not mention how you ran away as the Indians regrouped? LOL - I would love to get my hands on a Chinese textbook if they have such things there.

Back
Top Bottom