What's new

China to pump $47 bln into Tibet to 2015

LOL - yea - with troops like these, best of luck.
Hahahahahaha - 1962 - you beat elite troops? Is that what it says in the little red book? Does it not mention how you ran away as the Indians regrouped? LOL - I would love to get my hands on a Chinese textbook if they have such things there.
Right the Indians were regrouping for a massive counterattack! And they were surrendering their guns to the PLA so they can infiltrate behind enemy lines and kill them with bare hands! :agree:

Cultural Genocide? you said that not me, I've never imply that..I just said to bring Tibetan close to Chinese..that do not prevent them from living their own style and cherish their own value, If you compare Han chinese as Islamic fundamentalist than you know ZERO about China..we only pray for political stability and Unity...the rest people can do what ever they want
I'm not going to bother. I recommend you get a higher education on political sciences.

Right the Indians were regrouping for a massive counterattack! And they were surrendering their guns to the PLA so they can infiltrate behind enemy lines and kill them with bare hands! :agree:

Or whatever is taught in your little red book. :china:

I'm not going to bother. I recommend you get a higher education on political sciences.

It's not a requirement for a Chinese to have higher education on political sciences to undertand what China want for Tibet, do you think that Chinese gorverment is Idiot to dump 47 Bln in Tibet without getting any objectives accomplished or achievement as return?

Actually I doubt India's nukes as well. But then, we are not the ones saying we are going to use them. We have nothing against the downtrodden poor people who constitute the Chinese nation - they live in a hell hole anyways with little to no civic freedom.

when did the government of china ever say it was gonna used nukes in any case other than retaliation against a nuclear attack? if ur talking about average(internet) people then i would be happy to point out many many indian member who have called for nuclear use against other nations.

the hell hole the majority of the chinese peoples live in is still, by far, many times better than the pisshole the majority in india lives in with little to no sanitation/food/water/shelter/infrastructure etc. you can criticize your government all day, at the end its still one of the most corrupt in the world, you can vote all you want and still the same people remain in power, you can have your free media yet your people remain uneducated

when did the government of china ever say it was gonna used nukes in any case other than retaliation against a nuclear attack? if ur talking about average(internet) people then i would be happy to point out many many indian member who have called for nuclear use against other nations.

the hell hole the majority of the chinese peoples live in is still, by far, many times better than the pisshole the majority in india lives in with little to no sanitation/food/water/shelter/infrastructure etc. you can criticize your government all day, at the end its still one of the most corrupt in the world, you can vote all you want and still the same people remain in power, you can have your free media yet your people remain uneducated

Perhaps that is what they teach in China; and I have no issues with them feeding whatever they want to their population to keep them happy. Fact is that we receive Chinese citizens in India as political refugees on a daily basis - so some Chinese citizens think that they would rather live in pisshole India with "no sanitation/food/water/shelter/infrastructure etc." than live in beautiful China which according to some of you is paradise. When you receive Indians as refugees in China let me know.

Perhaps that is what they teach in China; and I have no issues with them feeding whatever they want to their population to keep them happy. Fact is that we receive Chinese citizens in India as political refugees on a daily basis - so some Chinese citizens think that they would rather live in pisshole India with "no sanitation/food/water/shelter/infrastructure etc." than live in beautiful China which according to some of you is paradise. When you receive Indians as refugees in China let me know.

highly speculative and 100% bollywood propaganda``and fact is China recieves hunderds of Indians escaping (legally and illegally) from poverty and social unjustice to China, simply they want better life and far away from denial like you have.

a people have common senses not with india vvetdreams will understand a country (india) has the worst human rights record, almost no civil rights for lower class people and extreemly unfair treatment to women ranked 149 out of 169 (whereas China ranked at top 30), and has world biggest child labour force and slavery labour force stands next to nothing you delusional people have been cluelessly defending here``it has nothing can compare to China in the real world we live in

at the end of day, 'the higher you 'fly' and harder you drop'

its world well known fact that indians talk high but eventually its a laughing stock as simple as that

highly speculative and 100% bollywood propaganda``and fact is China recieves hunderds of Indians escaping (legally and illegally) from poverty and social unjustice to China, simply they want better life and far away from denial like you have.

a people have common senses not with india vvetdreams will understand a country (india) has the worst human rights record, almost no civil rights for lower class people and extreemly unfair treatment to women ranked 149 out of 169 (whereas China ranked at top 30), and has world biggest child labour force and slavery labour force stands next to nothing you delusional people have been cluelessly defending here``it has nothing can compare to China in the real world we live in

at the end of day, 'the higher you 'fly' and harder you drop'

its world well known fact that indians talk high but eventually its a laughing stock as simple as that

Try typing the reply in a language which can be comprehended; can't really reply to gibberish.

i know it hurts your feeling but saidly its true

Correct - I am pretty altruistic. When people type gibberish, it does hurt my feelings. I don't know whether that "saidly" or "unsaidly"- my limited vocab prevents me from discerning the gems you spew.

Correct - I am pretty altruistic. When people type gibberish, it does hurt my feelings. I don't know whether that "saidly" or "unsaidly"- my limited vocab prevents me from discerning the gems you spew.

lol a tipical inferior complex indian avoid the matter by ignoring reality```no wonder the whole country is so pretentious and funny

Right the Indians were regrouping for a massive counterattack! And they were surrendering their guns to the PLA so they can infiltrate behind enemy lines and kill them with bare hands!
Actually their is some truth the counter-attack or reaction by the Indian army. The PLA used maps that they used during WWII to get trained troops from India back into China with supplies. doing this in 1962 they successfully cut off a Indian withdraw. The Indian side was trying to withdraw at the same time inflict heavy causalities to the PLA. That being said, when the PLA did claim Territory that CCP or China claimed they moved back to their original positions. They withdrew and declared a ceasefire because 2 regiments were heading to the border while the PLA at best mustered brigades to the border. This is why India still holds Sikkim and Aurnachal pardesh/Tawang other wise called southern Tibet by Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom