What's new

China to promote inter-racial marriage with Uyghur

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a Indian troll posts a picture of a bollywood actor to prove that you people are Caucasian lol. You people have such low inferior complex.

satyajit-director-photo_0.jpg

not from bollywood but you know this person

anyway east asian and caucasian mixed race people turn out looking good! plus goes a long way in bringing about communal harmony. hence it is a welcome move for them as well i bet.

I'm not sure about that. This guy got a serious identity problem, despite being half asian himself, he hates asians.

6B3AF32A057460C6CD66381992E00D07.jpg

i don't think china has any such intention. they are trying to reduce any isolation as the uighur population will be more at harmony with their countrymen if they intermix, have family. it reduces tension when the foreign funded riots happen, family brings with it solidarity and unity, hence why it important part of eastern value compared to the west. plus, it is very healthy for a ethnic group's long term survival to marry outside the gene pool. there is truth to the adage that diversity is a good thing. :coffee:

hmm not sure Han and uighur chinese are same race (outdated and misunderstood concept anyway). uighur are probably on a cusp, like other central asians, with some showing very strong caucasoid features. so tibet, mongol and manchu are indeed of broadly same phenotype (going by cranial, face structure, etc) as han, but maybe not tajik/pamiri/uighur. has to do with geographic proximity/distance as well.

han chinese

anyway east asian and caucasian mixed race people turn out looking good! plus goes a long way in bringing about communal harmony. hence it is a welcome move for them as well i bet.

Those Caucasoid-looking Uighurs are just a fringe minority among them, most Uighurs are predominantly Mongoloid, although they are different from Han Chinese with more Central Asian look, but still not as Caucasoid as the western media always trying to overrepresent in order to differentiate the whole Uighur group from China.

Here is the PLA recruited female Uighur soldiers, they represent the average Uighur phenotype, not the cherry-picked Caucasoid-looking Uighurs overrepresented by the western media.

lRozGII.jpg

BRuSzVS.jpg

vs5cYfo.jpg

Last edited:
Those Caucasoid-looking Uighurs are just a fringe minority among them, most Uighurs are predominantly Mongoloids, although they are different from Han Chinese with more Central Asian look, but still not as Caucasoid as the western media always trying to overrepresent in order to differentiate the whole Uighur group from China.

Here is the PLA cruited female Uighur soldiers, they represent the average Uighur phenotype, not the cherry-picked Caucasoid-looking Uighurs overrepresented by the western media.

lRozGII.jpg

BRuSzVS.jpg

vs5cYfo.jpg

looks about 33% Han most of them
genetics are a funny thing.
from what I've seen if a white mates with a chinese the baby will look more asian than white

Nice refutation! LOL, if you really want to associate marriage and the blessings with politics, what else can we say? Chinese government also give education, fertility and other civil privileges to Uyghurs as well, it doesn't matter if we add one more welfare to that, Chinese government is too generous, also they can afford more privileges like this one in any minute.

Last question for you, what's the problem when our governments compensate our citizens? You guys are really weird. :crazy:
nothing wrong with Uyghur marrying with Han, but why the govt needs to stimulate this? if people love each other, they will marry anyway. as far as i know, almost all advanced countries provide education, fertility and other civil privileges to its citizens, but i never heard of a country that financially supports marriage between specifically a minority with the majority, which seems like a positive discrimination (more like subtly promoting assimilation imo). does Chinese govt also give such 'compensation' (for which lacking?) to other minorities marrying with each other or with Han? if the govt does, i stand corrected and what a kind govt you have ;)

lol hey dumbass. you go around here claiming to be caucasian. ******** are not caucasians, moron. genetically and phenotypically you people have a dravidian/australoid base, with like 0.1% of indians showing a minor west asian substrate due to butt rape from all those invasions. but generally the closest people to indians are junglis of bihar, madagascar, jharkand, congo etc.

i don't think all indians are tribals, may be you are mixing everyone with ne tribals

looks about 33% Han most of them
genetics are a funny thing.
from what I've seen if a white mates with a chinese the baby will look more asian than white

This girl is 3/4 Russian and 1/4 Chinese, but she can pass as a full blood Russian.

But i do agree that most 1/4 East Asian individuals can still have a significant visible East Asian mixture.

QoGL8s5.jpg

Last edited:
This girl is 3/4 Russian and 1/4 Chinese, but she can pass as a full blooded Russian.

But i do agree that most 1/4 East Asian individuals can still have a significant visible East Asian mixture.

may be i am wrong but putin doesn't look caucasian to me rather he looks russian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom