What's new

China to promote inter-racial marriage with Uyghur

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think inter-racial marriage is very important in a multi-ethnic country,you can see in USA,the White-black relation is worst,the marriage rate between White and Black is also lowest
If you want to see the ethnic relation good or bad,just to see the marriage rate of the two ethnic groups,it's the best index of ethnic relation

1. Not backwards, since China has concrete achievements such as manned spaceflight, fastest supercomputer in the world and 1st nation to achieve long distance quantum teleportation, with a distance record only recently broken by European universities. Can't fake those like you can fake Cantonese "classmates". Again I'm saying Turkey is backwards as an objective fact. You don't have the WIPO patents, the scientific papers or the concrete engineering achievements to dispute this.

2. I don't care about what overseas Cantonese think and neither do most people. Who are responsible for most Chinese accomplishments in athletics, literature and science? Not Cantonese. Not saying they're dumb, this is just a fact. So why do we care what they say? The more they try to distinguish themselves and the more they trash talk us, the worse they look. In the US, no one likes a rat.

3. You are also cherrypicking, and unlike you, I don't have an inferiority complex. Why are you so scared of Uighur women marrying Han males and the fact that Uighur males in general aren't seen as attractive by Chinese standards? I'm not trolling, this is just a fact.

Yes Unfair & Biased? Why did i get notification of me being quoted and when i click it leads to this here BS?

Yes Unfair & Biased? Why did i get notification of me being quoted and when i click it leads to this here BS?

I don't know. I didn't quote you at all. The problem here is that you think I'm unfair and biased but that's because you are not able to grasp my arguments. Do not mistake your own ignorance for my mistakes?

making things up are we :bunny:
multiple sources point to ethnic tension in the area and I wonder what's causing it :woot:

you can't tame Muslims just saying. many have tried and failed. China is no different :china:

Oh yeah which explains 200+ years of loyalty from Hui Muslims

Please update us on news regarding this policy.

So the Jew York Time is at strike again on some individual cases? :rofl:

China is not low IQ US or Europe where the JYT has the leading command.

next thing you know it gonna claim China is ecouraging interracial marrige with E.T.

Those Caucasoid-looking Uighurs are just a fringe minority among them, most Uighurs are predominantly Mongoloid, although they are different from Han Chinese with more Central Asian look, but still not as Caucasoid as the western media always trying to overrepresent in order to differentiate the whole Uighur group from China.

Here is the PLA recruited female Uighur soldiers, they represent the average Uighur phenotype, not the cherry-picked Caucasoid-looking Uighurs overrepresented by the western media.

lRozGII.jpg

BRuSzVS.jpg

vs5cYfo.jpg

These people look far from Pure Mongoloid even if they are predominately Mongoloid

And around 1/5 to 1/3 of Uyghurs can look Middle eastern, European, Arabic.

They are their own race. So din't give me this crap that it isnt considered interracial.

inter-racial marriage It has been claimed by a limited number of scholars that diversity within a family system "enhances open communication for individuals to cultivate so they can have greater depth, and views of people within our world".

It has been suggested that children of interracial marriages are seen as being more attractive.

as an example in Indonesia
jpNrsDAL4nwjs.jpg

Attachments

• jmfTPqWDLTtcq.jpg
    jmfTPqWDLTtcq.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 26
^^ Very pretty girl :smitten:

China is to "encourage" marriage between ethnic groups in Xinjiang. There are 25+ minorities living in Xinjaing. It does not mean that it has to have a Han or Uyghur involved.

There's no such policy to “push” nor to "promote" marriage between Uyghurs and Hans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom