What's new

China to promote inter-racial marriage with Uyghur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there a story from a while ago about Chinese "farmers" and "grinders" of materials and gold in World of Warcraft?

Just a couple of individuals, they don't represent us as a whole group.

Most of the news I hear about these culprits doing these things are always to do because of jihad.

They always tend to use the religion to veil their ultra-nationalism in order to gain more support from the Muslim World.

Just a couple of individuals, they don't represent us as a whole group.

Little emperor syndrome? That has to be more widespread than "just a few" WoW farmers right? :agree:

Let me just say i find it laughable when you say China is the only one that can produce alpha males. For your credit, entertainment is good though.

Last edited:
Little emperor syndrome? That has to be more widespread than "just a few" WoW farmers right? :agree:

Let me just say i find it laughable when you say China is the only one that can produce alpha males. For your credit, entertainment is good though.

The only East Asian nation, you should read my previous post more carefully.

At least right now Xi Jinping is more alpha male than Obama, so it is Putin.

The US doesn't seem to produce the alpha male type of leader like China and Russia anymore.

The US doesn't seem to produce the alpha male type of leader like China and Russia anymore.

lol.....

Only marriage happening would be uighur guy taking Chinese wife which will produce more uighur.

If you coocooks were little familiar with Turkic or Muslim culture. Muslim families don't give brides to non Muslims.

This policy will make uighur even more extreme. The most radical people in history were half something. They want retribution for Chinese crimes.
BS, my father is german my mother russian, i feel more russian. Society is chaining women become more powerful as people dont marry or divorce and mothers raise their sons alone

Being overweighed or short doesn't meant you cannot be an alpha male.

Since it depends that your spirit is alpha male or not. :coffee:

Let me tell you a secret. If you are short and/or overweight, the normal grown, muscular alpha males will beat you up. The alpha males you speak of can be alpha males only infront of their woman.

As for the spirit, leader of almost any country can be classified as alpha male, having overcome numerous challenges and obstacles in his ascent.

Another secret, those coffee smilies make you look bad once i explain stuff to you. Chinese hubris, totally out of place and quite uncalled for.

Last edited:
i like strong and intelligent men no matter which ethnicity they belong to. i like chinese han men, and they will prevail for sure

Only men? Why not women?

:lol:

Uyghurs are genetically a 50:50 Caucasian/Mongoloid mix so it's actually interracial if they interbreed with pure Mongoloid Han people

Those Caucasoid-looking Uighurs are just a fringe minority among them, most Uighurs are predominantly Mongoloid, although they are different from Han Chinese with more Central Asian look, but still not as Caucasoid as the western media always trying to overrepresent in order to differentiate the whole Uighur group from China.

Here is the PLA recruited female Uighur soldiers, they represent the average Uighur phenotype, not the cherry-picked Caucasoid-looking Uighurs overrepresented by the western media.

lRozGII.jpg

BRuSzVS.jpg

vs5cYfo.jpg

Several genetical tests on Uyghurs have proven that Uyghurs are on average neither Caucasoid nor Mongoloid. They are Eurasians and have depending on the Individual more Mongoloid or Caucasoid admixture. On average they are 50:50 Caucasoid/Mongoloid

Last edited:
Uyghurs are genetically a 50:50 Caucasian/Mongoloid mix so it's actually interracial if they interbreed with pure Mongoloid Han people

Several genetical tests on Uyghurs have proven that Uyghurs are on average neither Caucasoid nor Mongoloid. They are Eurasians and have depending on the Individual more Mongoloid or Caucasoid admixture. On average they are 50:50 Caucasoid/Mongoloid

Overall, they are leaning more towards Mongoloid than Caucasoid.

This will lead to the extinction of minorities in china.

Why do they want han chinese female to marry ughiyur?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom