What's new

China to promote inter-racial marriage with Uyghur

Status
Not open for further replies.
from what I've seen if a white mates with a chinese the baby will look more asian than white

blonde hair is recessive gene, black hair is dominant gene, so Euroasian babys will have black hair. But they are carriers, their children still have chance to have blonde hair blue eye.

blonde hair is recessive gene, black hair is dominant gene, so Euroasian babys will have black hair. But they are carriers, their children still have chance to have blonde hair blue eye.

its correct, i think, my immediate male ancestor had such physical traits but i don't

meh blonde hair and blue eyes is overrated in us whiteys.
when we are young our hair is really blonde (well mine was) but we are mostly green eyed and brown eyed.

may be i am wrong but putin doesn't look caucasian to me rather he looks russian

Because Putin's ancestry came from North Russia which has a significant Uralic admixture in that region.

That's why his phenotype looks very exotic to the western europeans.

its correct, i think, my immediate male ancestor had such physical traits but i don't

Because the Kurgan people who migrated to Asia has largely mixed with the dark Caucasoid farmers, thus they have gradually lost their light pigmented gene. However, their future offsprings are still largely Caucasoid albeit darker in tone.

Whereas the East Slavic people have mixed with the depigmented Mongoloids from North Russia, they may not be 100% Caucasoid anymore, they still retain largely blonde haired and blue eyed.

Because the Kurgan people who migrated to Asia has largely mixed with the dark Caucasoid farmers, thus they have gradually lost their light pigmented gene. However, their future offsprings are still largely Caucasoid albeit darker in tone.

Whereas the East Slavic people have mixed with the depigmented Mongoloids from North Russia, they may not be 100% Caucasoid anymore, they still retain largely blonde haired and blue eyed.

i can't tell everything about me here, i don't know where my ancestors came from but at least i can tell you that they came from a mysterious royal race, well, i don't care, i like strong and intelligent men no matter which ethnicity they belong to. i like chinese han men, and they will prevail for sure

i can't tell everything about me here, i don't know where my ancestors came from but at least i can tell you that they came from a mysterious royal race, well, i don't care, i like strong and intelligent men no matter which ethnicity they belong to. i like chinese han men, and they will prevail for sure

For sure, we are the spiritual leader of East Asia, and we don't have those nerdish traits of those Japanese/Koreans and oversea Chinese.

Only the Mainland China can produce an alpha male leader like Xi Jinping, not in elsewhere of East Asia.

Last edited:
In elsewhere maybe, but in China, all Chinese Muslims are Chinese first. :coffee:

PS, most Uighurs are not as religious as you think, not even those violent extremist groups.

They are not like those guys from ISIS.

If they're willing to go out with axes and knifes to kill/wound even with the Chinese gov. repercussions, they are just as crazy as ISIS guys. Dont underestimate.

If they're willing to go out with axes and knifes to kill/wound even with the Chinese gov. repercussions, they are just as crazy as ISIS guys. Dont underestimate.

They are as violent as the ISIS terrorists, but not as religious, more ultra-nationalist instead.

we don't have those nerdish trait of Japanese/Koreans and oversea Chinese.

Wasn't there a story from a while ago about Chinese "farmers" and "grinders" of materials and gold in World of Warcraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom