What's new

China to name its first aircraft carrier 'Liaoning'

The chinese should name it 'Kung Fu' panda.:enjoy:

India carrier shalll be named vicky mouse :lol:

EzioAltaïr;3419844 said:
You are kidding right? This is a Ukranian carrier, right?

If we are kidding, then your Indian carrier is a russia ship... It's funny. India applied their judgement on Liaoning CV while their INS Vikramaditya is not under such reasoning. Dont forget. You buy a Russia ship and paid Russia to do a terrible repair on her.. While we Chinese buy the Ukraine ship and do the full repair ourselves. Now its a fully operational CV ready to be commission.

The more you Indian try to laugh or make fun, the more problamatic yr INS Vikramaditya will be. We just got news, your INS Vikramaditya got into big trouble with engine. This is called Karma, INS Vikramaditya has such fate, all thanks to their Hoo Haa Indian Fanboys.

Be good , my boys. Say good things abt Liaoning CV and your ship will be blessed. :D

If we are kidding, then your Indian carrier is a russia ship... It's funny. India applied their judgement on Liaoning CV while their INS Vikramaditya is not under such reasoning. Dont forget. You buy a Russia ship and paid Russia to do a terrible repair on her.. While we Chinese buy the Ukraine ship and do the full repair ourselves. Now its a fully operational CV ready to be commission.

The more you Indian try to laugh or make fun, the more problamatic yr INS Vikramaditya will be. We just got news, your INS Vikramaditya got into big trouble with engine. This is called Karma, INS Vikramaditya has such fate, all thanks to their Hoo Haa Indian Fanboys.

Be good , my boys. Say good things abt Liaoning CV and your ship will be blessed. :D

funny how a single fighter didnt descend on it since inception 2 years ago :lol:

funny how a single fighter didnt descend on it since inception 2 years ago :lol:

LOL. Then what abt yours? Has any of yr fighter landed or take off yet from your carrier INS Vikramaditya. Your ship can't even move with its faulty engine. :lol:

Next week , we will show you our fighter landed on deck, ok? Then I bet you don;t even got time to cry.

Indian are pathetic. Got a lousy and faulty carrier, still dare to come and laugh at others? I am wondering are you laughing at yr INS Vikramaditya :lol: Please go and check your mind!

LOL. Then what abt yours? Has any of yr fighter landed or take off yet from your carrier INS Vikramaditya. Your ship can't even move with its faulty engine. :lol:

Next week , we will show you our fighter landed on deck, ok? Then I bet you don;t even got time to cry.

Indian are pathetic. Got a lousy and faulty carrier, still dare to come and laugh at others? I am wondering are you laughing at yr INS Vikramaditya :lol: Please go and check your mind!

please don't be pathetic... MIG-29KUBs have already landed on Vikramaditya.. now plz don't cry here.. cry to your momma :woot:
MiG-29 KUB fighter lands on Aircraft Carrier INS Vikramaditya [ex-

:rofl: No idiot, we all know very well that the ship is Russian.

That must be every Chinese troll's dream, India not having ACs. :lol:

Stop the trolling everybody.

pix from grey boy.
gamAQ.jpg

SqgGx.png

zfcjr.jpg

OVB6j.jpg

8vGZX.jpg

rwEL1.png

tCe78.jpg

Stop the trolling everybody.

pix from grey boy.
gamAQ.jpg

SqgGx.png

zfcjr.jpg

OVB6j.jpg

8vGZX.jpg

rwEL1.png

tCe78.jpg

Ok no more trolling. :) I get carried away sometimes.

BTW, while I don't like the fact that many trolls here criticise India's delay while ignoring Chinese delays, I appreciate the carrier. When will it be commissioned exactly?

Anyone know how much is the total cost spent today for Liaoning approximately?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom