What's new

China to name its first aircraft carrier 'Liaoning'

A Lot of troll on either side........

CAn we go back to the Liaoning??

PLAN Are gonna put it in the north fleet or south fleet? Anyone knows?

A Lot of troll on either side........

CAn we go back to the Liaoning??

PLAN Are gonna put it in the north fleet or south fleet? Anyone knows?

Special division, not affected to an existing fleet, that's what I heard.

:coffee:

the size of varyag is awesome.

who made it originally? russians or ukranians?

You still need to base it somewhere even if they are for special division.....

So far 2 aircraft carrier bases have been identified, one in Tsingdao, the another one in Hanan.

UIeWf.jpg

FcPoL.jpg

There is also a navy shipborn aircraft training center in Xingcheng.

:coffee:

2ym6ijk.jpg

Whats with those blurry images.. If China did produce.. why isn't seen on Carrier... oh is it also a cheap copy of some Ukrainian cables.. which breaks off easily ?

No flight tests=chines fail to make proper copies of the Ukrainian arresters... swallow it... you can only get such good info.. outside CCP... well.

Time to swallow yr Indian pride! :lol:

wnIbP.jpg

You Indian only know how to buy and subject to foreign humilitation. While China builds its own arrestor hook system even Russki refuse to sell us. Learn more from China ,ok?

Whats that a real plane sitting along a real arresters... :lol:.. We can see the chinese quality here... why don't you show real arresters which can stop real planes.

Better than the scrap metal the chines junk dealer bought from some Ukrainian rust yard.

wnIbP.jpg

Say hello to PLAN CV Liaoning and by bye to yr INS VIcky mouse waiting for repair while we conduct thousands of landing and take off and commission into full operation battle group. I think by then yr INS Vicky mouse is still in yard! :lol:

wow that kool...my brother is studying in Liaoning shiua University..in Fushun

I think our Darky member here needs glasses as he still calls our AC rusty. He wanted photos with proof now he has them, the arrester cable works and our fighter landed. Indians are running out of jokes but i'm sure they can think of something to laugh at us because they are a very creative bunch.
Right now their newest AC needs to be repaired and is expected to ready next year that is if the engines are not getting blown up again. Their current AC INS Viraat is still in service and is exptected to be decommissioned in 2020, by then China will be operating 3 AC and India will only have 1. :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom