What's new

China to help Pakistan modernize it's army in the future

I thought Pakistani army is better trained and battle hardened than Chinese army. So why is Chinese army taking training from Chinese army.

By the way, nothing has been mentioned in the OP falls under 'modernizing'.

It's not true,my friend.Don't believe what do western medias say,they had never seen how did chinese army train their soldiers.I'm sure they were better trained and more bravely.Maybe you won't believe,so let me ask you,have you ever heard'With one hand for magazines?',this is one of many abilities that they had been trained already.

ALLAH Khair kare agar Cheeen Pakistani Fouj ko tarbiyat dene wala hai tou...

China will jointly collaborate with the Pakistan defence ministry to start a new modernize it's army budget in 2016, the budget will be spended on the white paper defence according to chinese report. It is estimated the defence is around 300 million US dollars. China will help conduct Pakistan military drills onwards in 2016,
improve the training. Pakistan will procure new & used weapons from Russia and China, tenders for the missiles would start next year to showcase upgraded SAM and devices. Pakistan is searching new equipment such as additional Type 053g missile frigates from PLAN, TY-90, HQ-9, wing-loong drone and such others.
Too happy to read this...:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I think china will give access to beidou navigation..Pakistan should use beidou navigation instead of GPS as during war time US will definitely block GPS system for pakistan...:close_tema:

The Chinese Army is one of the best trained armies in the world. I am not a expert on either Pak or Chinese or any other military so my comments should be taken as coming from a layman. However if anybody has observed Chinese army drill it shows Chinese military is well ahead of both Pak or US. As regards combat experiance we should not read too much into that. In early 1990s Iraqi Army probably had most combat experiance in the world after the decade long war but it failed miserably in Gulf war.

I have read about modern Chinese Army and war in three differant situations. Korea, India and Vietnam. In the Korean War the young PLA assault drove the entire US and allied front back like a tidal wave. Only massive US air attacks managed to slow/stop mass PLA infantry assault waves and stabilize the allied front. That showed PLA's potency. Soon after the Indian Army ran down the Himalyas in record time from the invading Chinese - This remarkable ability to slide down the Himalyas was only exposed later. Diarrhea was the secret lubricant that gave the slip to the slide downhill.

Only against the Vietnamese in 1979 did the Chinese run into a stumbling block. However Vietnamese had proven their military prowess in the thrashing of USA only couple of years earlier.

This is what you call a military march. This is what you call a military machine. This is what you call military precision. This is something we could learn from PLA. I want to see this being repeated by Pak Army down Constitution Avenue, Islamabad.

China must help Pakistan's most two weakness since we never achieved basic requirements last twenty years, Chinese will show us how to handle this issues below:

Advanced Helicopters
PN Navy

+
Economy 101

:china:

China must help Pakistan's most two weakness since we never achieved basic requirements last twenty years, Chinese will show us how to handle this issues below:

Advanced Helicopters
PN Navy

+
Economy 101

:china:

I can't say it for certain as I haven't got any information on that from the PLA, the CPC or Pakistan but I'm sure that these major deficiencies of the Pakistan Armed Forces will be sorted out. Let's drink to that. :cheers:

This is a really good news but I don't think PA will go for old or obsolete used equipment.

its more like stratigic thing i belive... China doesnt want india to threat them.. India didnt win any single fight from Pakistan so its like a insult for China that india is even thinking i guess they forgot 61.. instead of that they sud try to have good relationship with its neighbours...
A$$holes to neighbours but friends with neighbours neighbours.. like japan russia iran what ever to their policies...

The Chinese Army is one of the best trained armies in the world. I am not a expert on either Pak or Chinese or any other military so my comments should be taken as coming from a layman. However if anybody has observed Chinese army drill it shows Chinese military is well ahead of both Pak or US. As regards combat experiance we should not read too much into that. In early 1990s Iraqi Army probably had most combat experiance in the world after the decade long war but it failed miserably in Gulf war.

I have read about modern Chinese Army and war in three differant situations. Korea, India and Vietnam. In the Korean War the young PLA assault drove the entire US and allied front back like a tidal wave. Only massive US air attacks managed to slow/stop mass PLA infantry assault waves and stabilize the allied front. That showed PLA's potency. Soon after the Indian Army ran down the Himalyas in record time from the invading Chinese - This remarkable ability to slide down the Himalyas was only exposed later. Diarrhea was the secret lubricant that gave the slip to the slide downhill.

Only against the Vietnamese in 1979 did the Chinese run into a stumbling block. However Vietnamese had proven their military prowess in the thrashing of USA only couple of years earlier.

This is what you call a military march. This is what you call a military machine. This is what you call military precision. This is something we could learn from PLA. I want to see this being repeated by Pak Army down Constitution Avenue, Islamabad.

Champions

Champions

Back
Top Bottom