What's new

China to have 4 aircraft carriers, 18 Type 055 destroyers, and 300 J-20 by 2025

The US once imposed a total naval blockade against half of Vietnam: the northern part. They had 20 aircraft carriers, hundreds of frigates and destroyers.

If the PLA does the same, you need at least similar in number of aircraft carriers and warships.

We have 3.300 km long coast line along the mainland, in addition we have 50 outposts in the Sc sea. I would think you need a lot of ships. Thousand? I don’t know.
Here you are again, comparing apple with orange, your first lesson should be knowing yourself, take a look in the mirror and tell me what is the biggest problem of your beloved VPA.

Last edited:
Here you are again, comparing apple with orange, your first lesson should be knowing yourself, take a look in the mirror and tell me what is the biggest problem of your beloved VPA.
Our biggest problem?
Money what else?

Solution: other countries will not sit idle. So the mongrel just admitted Vietnam can do nothing.
Vietnam is a major producer of manufactured goods and agra products. Any blockade will have major impact on the world’s supply chains. Other will not sit idle of course.

We are talking of $600 billion in trade volumes by next year and $1 trillion in 5 years.

Ok lets assume the PLA imposes a total naval blockade against Vietnam. How many ships are required?
Take the war against the US. The US once imposed a total naval blockade against half of Vietnam: the northern part. They had 20 aircraft carriers, hundreds of frigates and destroyers.

If the PLA does the same, you need at least similar in number of aircraft carriers and warships.

We have 3.300 km long coast line along the mainland, in addition we have 50 outposts in the Sc sea. I would think you need a lot of ships. Thousand? I don’t know.

But ok, I know china shipyards can make ships much quicker than the US, so we must calculate with the worst scenario.

However you forget once you impose a blockade, other countries will not sit idle.
In the 1970s, you were not really blockaded because you have Soviet and China's supply... Without them, vn is piece of shxt... You could break the naval blockade by swimming and the air blockade by throwing stones into the sky...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Vietnam is a major producer of manufactured goods and agra products. Any blockade will have major impact on the world’s supply chains. Other will not sit idle of course.
The vn refugee even dares to brag her kindergarten-scale manufacturing industry in front of China. vn as a major producer of manufactured goods?? The best joke of the year!

Look the manufacturing industry value added data from World Bank. Compared to the scale of the Chinese manufacturing industry, vn's manufacturing industry size is close to ZERO. ZERO!

CN1.jpg

CN2.jpg

https://data.worldbank.org/indicato..._recent_value_desc=true&start=2006&view=chart

LOL? It is you who is funny here .. :lol:

I've told ya ..F-35 can't do anything to cover Royal fleet against DF-21/DF-26/YJ-12.
F-35 is stealthy, but HMS Queen Elizabeth and HMS Prince of Wales are not. Besides stealthyness of F-35 wont be so much effective in war theater where there are numeruous radar and sensors from different angles.

It wont happen J-15 vs F-35 as in your delusion. Do not assume chinese will be stupid applying stupid strategy by sending J-15 to intercept F-35.
The battle will be Royal Fleet vs DF-21/DF-26, and F-35 vs HQ-26 from numerous PLAN ships or vs J-20.

Tell me: how UK fleet will intercept DF-26? or supersonic skim with terminal zigzag maneuver YJ-12?

I bet UK only 2 carriers will survive less than 1 hours.

IF UK wanted?

Boy ..by the time UK have other 2 carriers, PLAN will have 6 carriers with J-20. So the situation will be more dangerous for UK fleet in spite of F-35.

The question: by that time will there be any effective way to intercept DF-26?

lol HQ-26 is designed to shoot down ballistic missiles and not jets.

F-35 is so stealthy it would need to get to less than 100km of the outer edge of the Chinese fleet to be picked up on radar. Before this even happens each F-35B in the strike group would launch 8 Spear 3 ASMs in order to blind the radars of the Chinese destroyers, Just 12 of the F-35Bs can fire nearly 100 missiles and some are bound to get through and blind the Chinese ships.

Now tell me with this situation, the J-15s would just sit on the carriers waiting for the F-35Bs to launch hundreds of ASMs at the Chinese fleet?

As for Chinese ASBMs, you need airborne assets deployed 3-400km from the UK fleet to give reliable targeting information to the ASBMs and the F-35Bs will make sure none of them get anywhere this close to the UK fleet.

Face it, with the UK controlling the air and sub-surface what chance does China have in an open ocean battle?

Last edited:
lol HQ-26 is designed to shoot down ballistic missiles and not jets.

F-35 is so stealthy it would need to get to less than 100km of the outer edge of the Chinese fleet to be picked up on radar. Before this even happens each F-35B in the strike group would launch 8 Spear 3 ASMs in order to blind the radars of the Chinese destroyers, Just 12 of the F-35Bs can fire nearly 200 missiles and some are bound to get through and blind the Chinese ships.

Now tell me with this situation, the J-15s would just sit on the carriers waiting for the F-35Bs to launch hundreds of ASMs at the Chinese fleet?

As for Chinese ASBMs, you need airborne assets deployed 3-400km from the UK fleet to give reliable targeting information to the ASBMs and the F-35Bs will make sure none of them get anywhere this close to the UK fleet.

Face it, with the UK controlling the air and sub-surface what chance does China have in an open ocean battle?
WTF, this Bangladesh bumpkin is still here...
You want the real answer? I already told you aircraft carriers are useless against nations like China and UK both have Hydrogen bombs. Aircraft carriers are used to slaughter weak kinder garden kids like Bangladesh and vn... To do this, J-15 is good enough, F35 is slightly more effective, J20 is too much an overkill...

What did your department of defense announce in 2017?
Too little money
But seriously winning a war is not who has more ships or planes
Take again the Vietnam war, the US airforce shot down less than 200 north Vietnamese aircraft. Compared to 800 enemy aircraft in the Korean War, or 15,000 enemy aircraft in WW II.
You see IQ matters!

Mig21 in a dogfight with US aircraft usually attacked the opponents in a ambush, extremely high level attacks.

005_Correll_MiG_vietnam.jpg

WTF, this Bangladesh bumpkin is still here...
You want the real answer? I already told you aircraft carriers are useless against nations like China and UK both have Hydrogen bombs. Aircraft carriers are used to slaughter weak kinder garden kids like Bangladesh... To do this, J-15 is good enough, F35 is slightly more effective, J20 is too much an overkill...

You stupid dude?

I am talking about an open ocean battle to see which navy is more powerful.

Anyone talking about UK Navy attacking Chinese mainland here?

Too little money
But seriously winning a war is not who has more ships or planes
Take again the Vietnam war, the US airforce shot down less than 200 north Vietnamese aircraft. Compared to 800 enemy aircraft in the Korean War, or 15,000 enemy aircraft in WW II.
You see IQ matters!

Mig21 in a dogfight with a US aircraft usually attacked the opponents in a ambush, extremely high level attacks.

005_Correll_MiG_vietnam.jpg
What IQ matters??? IQ of throwing stones and swimming???

You stupid dude?

I am talking about an open ocean battle to see which navy is more powerful.

Anyone talking about UK Navy attacking Chinese mainland here?
Nope, as you are from a country called Bangladesh, so stop talking here like a British nobility...
What I have told you is your master country UK dare not to attack our fleet in open sea even if we carry WWII planes... Let alone our J20s are mass produced here and can be on our carriers any time needed. Unlike your master UK who have to beg his daddy USA to supply F35s...

Nope, as you are from a country called Bangladesh, so stop talking here like a British nobility...
What I have told you is your master country UK dare not to attack our fleet in open sea even if we carry WWII planes... Let alone our J20s are mass produced here and can be on our carriers any time needed. Unlike your master UK who have to beg his daddy USA for F35s...

I ask again, you stupid dude?
No one is talking about what could happen for real but a hypothetical naval battle between UK and China.
Fact is that the Chinese fleet would be sunk to the bottom of the ocean.
Now go away if you have nothing positive to contribute.

I ask again, you stupid dude?
No one is talking about what could happen for real but a hypothetical naval battle between UK and China.
Fact is that the Chinese fleet would be sunk to the bottom of the ocean.
Now go away if you have nothing positive to contribute.
A dozen F35 can sink our entire fleet??? You stupid Bangladesh bumpkin...
So you are not talk for real, just hypothetical?
Then our ballistic missiles can sink your entire British master's fleet within minutes... And your master has to beg his daddy for resupply, while our J20s keep rolling out of production lines as we want...

A dozen F35 can sink our entire fleet??? You stupid Bangladesh bumpkin...
So you are not talk for real, just hypothetical?
Then our ballistic missiles can sink your entire British master's fleet within minutes... And your master has to beg his daddy for resupply, while our J20s keep rolling out of production line as we want...

Why the insults dude?

18 F-35Bs would work with the 3 Astute SSNs over many weeks to sink the Chinese fleet.

China has many more years to go before it is the 2nd most powerful Navy in the world. That is a fact and no shame to admit it.

Why the insults dude?

18 F-35Bs would work with the 3 Astute SSNs over many weeks to sink the Chinese fleet.

China has many more years to go before it is the 2nd most powerful Navy in the world. That is a fact and no shame to admit it.
No need to bother
The PLA has too many weapons but the ranks are filled by weaklings and cowards. Many are low IQ. They join the army to show off.

Back
Top Bottom