What's new

China to have 4 aircraft carriers, 18 Type 055 destroyers, and 300 J-20 by 2025

Why the insults dude?

18 F-35Bs would work with the 3 Astute SSNs over many weeks to sink the Chinese fleet.

China has many more years to go before it is the 2nd most powerful Navy in the world. That is a fact and no shame to admit it.
Based on your attitude toward China, not only on this matter, hence the insults you deserve...
Many years??? Sorry, your broken master UK are not even close to our naval strength... A dozen F35??? Astute??? Weeks? Why bother? Our ballistic missiles just kill their carriers and their bases within minutes, simple as that. Don't even need to use our J20s and our 095s...

Last edited:
Jungle IQ... lol... Ask your daddy to tell you how to make a rifle first... OK?
Nonsense
We have this thing: P35 heavy missile
It was designed to fight US aircraft carriers.

uy-luc-ten-lua-diet-ham-nang-ca-tan-co-the-ha-guc-tau-san-bay-chi-1-phat-ban-3.jpg

uy-luc-ten-lua-diet-ham-nang-ca-tan-co-the-ha-guc-tau-san-bay-chi-1-phat-ban-8.jpg

Based on your attitude toward China, not only on this matter, hence the insults you deserve...
Many years??? Sorry, your broken master UK are not even close to our naval strength... A dozen F35??? Astute??? Weeks? Why bother? Our ballistic missiles just kill their carriers and their bases within minutes, simple as that. Don't even need to use our J20s and our 095s...

Has there been a successful ASBM test where China sent a ship into the middle of the ocean and then hit it with ASBM? This would of course be far easier than for real.

The vn refugee even dares to brag her kindergarten-scale manufacturing industry in front of China. vn as a major producer of manufactured goods?? The best joke of the year!

Look the manufacturing industry value added data from World Bank. Compared to the scale of the Chinese manufacturing industry, vn's manufacturing industry size is close to ZERO. ZERO!

View attachment 596268

View attachment 596269

https://data.worldbank.org/indicato..._recent_value_desc=true&start=2006&view=chart
Hey my friend ok refugee is a bad human or what? First, I was not talking or comparing Vietnam manufacturing to china so pls relax. Second, what do you think who you are? I dare to talk in front of you? Are you God or what? Man, stick your insult yellow supremacy into elsewhere!

We are talking about an open ocean battle where only the current assets of the UK and Chinese Navies are available.

That means no US assistance. Agreed?

UK will pick the time and place of attack of their choosing and all the Chinese can do is to wait for the attacks to come and try to defend themselves.

It's the other way around. I'll explain below.

Of course the F-35Bs will swoop in from low level and using their stealth to drop Spear 3(120km range) missiles

I'm glad you brought RANGE into this discussion. I'll give you some numbers.

F-35B combat radius is 833km.
https://www.raf.mod.uk/aircraft/f-35b-lightning/

Spear 3 will add another 120km range (according to you).

J-15 (aka Flanker) combat radius is at least 1,500km.
https://fas.org/nuke/guide/russia/airdef/su-27.htm

DoD report puts the range of YJ-18 at 540km (290 nautical miles).

Let me tell you a little secret. It's highly unlikely that the tiny AN/APG-81 radar can pick anything up at 540km. F-35B is not an E-2D. Furthermore, if you turn on your radar at that range, the enemy's radar warning receiver (RWR) will detect YOU before anything else.

Let me tell you something else. An aircraft carrier is a mobile platform. That means if you move forward, I can always move back. If you move back, I can move forward.

One more thing. Without US assistance, the UK simply doesn't have the space-based assets to locate the Chinese aircraft carrier in the open ocean to begin with. China, on the other hand, knows the exact location of your surface ships.

Too little money
But seriously winning a war is not who has more ships or planes
Take again the Vietnam war, the US airforce shot down less than 200 north Vietnamese aircraft. Compared to 800 enemy aircraft in the Korean War, or 15,000 enemy aircraft in WW II.
You see IQ matters!

Mig21 in a dogfight with US aircraft usually attacked the opponents in a ambush, extremely high level attacks.

005_Correll_MiG_vietnam.jpg
Winning a war is ofc not just some numbers of plane and ship, but it is Defintely not because of IQ, your personal anaylst often comes down to this IQ and historical bullshit, which is absoutely ridiculs ,you just admitted lack of military knowledge and show williness to learn but again you started to posting bullshit, this seems to be your main symptomp, generalize and oversimplified everything.
OK, I ll feed you the answer.
The biggest enemy of your beloved vpa is the bussiness running armed force which your party tried so hard to halt and quit since 2004 but failed again and again.

Last edited:
Lol @ Chinese pdf posters talking about non-existent Type-095SSNs in service and putting J-20s in South China sea Islands!

We are talking about an open ocean battle where only the current assets of the UK and Chinese Navies are available.

Of course the F-35Bs will swoop in from low level and using their stealth t

No F-35Bs have been delivered as of December 30 2019, thus the QE carriers would be completely unarmed.

China can simply naval blockade Vietnam just easy like that. Which countries are going to send in their navies to fight the Chinese in his backyard?

The mongrel and the Bengali likes to talk about hollywood fantasy stuff. One keeps talking about the past, Vietnam War, World War 2 or even longer. The other thinks the Royal Navy is more than a match against the Chinese Navy in the open Ocean. I don't know what that's supposed to mean, that the British cannot defeat the Chinese in the Chinese water but able to do so in the Ocean?

lol HQ-26 is designed to shoot down ballistic missiles and not jets.

OK, there are HHQ-9 with range 300km, equipped with anti stealth radar.

Search Radars
Several search radars are discovered to be associated with HQ-9, including anti-ballistic radars and anti-stealth radars.

YLC-20 passive sensor
Although Type 305 radars are effective against stealthy targets such as F-35, full stealth target such as B-2 is difficult to detect. YLC-20 passive radar was conceptually based on KRTP-91 Tamara passive sensor, incorporating experience obtained from documentation acquired during the abortive attempt to procure six Czech VERA passive sensors. YLC-20 passive radar was first revealed in 2006.

FD-2000
- First revealed in the 8th Zhuhai Airshow, the export version of HQ-9, providing extra anti-stealth capability by incorporating YLC-20 passive radar sensor as an option.[16] FD-2000 made its name by once securing Turkish surface-to-air missile contract, later cancelled due to political reasons. FD-2000's reaction time from radar contact to missile engagement is around 12–15 seconds. It covers an area of 49000 square kilometres. FD-2000 was on exhibition in Zhuhai Airshow 2014.[17] Range against aircraft is 125 km.[18]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HQ-9#Radars

I've also told you: with numerous radar and datalinked control system, stealthyness of F-35 could be less effective.

So it is so naive if you think China does not anticipate how to handle F-35 and stealth adversary planes.

F-35 is so stealthy it would need to get to less than 100km of the outer edge of the Chinese fleet to be picked up on radar. Before this even happens each F-35B in the strike group would launch 8 Spear 3 ASMs in order to blind the radars of the Chinese destroyers, Just 12 of the F-35Bs can fire nearly 100 missiles and some are bound to get through and blind the Chinese ships.

In which scenario?

In many warfare scenario in open sea (say Indian Ocean), PLAN will firstly salvo Royal carriers with DF-21D from their Type 052D/055.

Or .... with rain of YJ-100 from numerous destroyers:

The "YJ-100" is not a supersonic missile but has a long attack range. Li said that if the range of the "YJ-100" can reach as long as 800 kilometers, it will strike aircraft carrier and large surface targets in a long distance that beyond visual range and the enemy can hardly response properly.
http://english.chinamil.com.cn/news-channels/china-military-news/2015-02/04/content_6340222.htm

Imagine if China shoot from range 800km with YJ-100, or 1500km with DF-21D ... F-35 range is only 800km, they wont carry external tank if they want to keep stealthy; that means F-35 are still on the deck waiting till the proximity with PLAN fleet around 500km (except HMS QE or PW have air refuel tank plane). That means PLAN will have first chance to shoot Royal Fleet before F-35 can take off. :lol:

In view of the above, F-35 can do nothing!

Now tell me with this situation, the J-15s would just sit on the carriers waiting for the F-35Bs to launch hundreds of ASMs at the Chinese fleet?

Why should J-15 face to face with F-35?
Will F-35 have any chance to fly, before the carriers sunk? :laugh:

Any lucky F-35 that can fly off carrier and try to approach PLAN fleet will have to face HHQ-9 guided with anti stealth radar.

As for Chinese ASBMs, you need airborne assets deployed 3-400km from the UK fleet to give reliable targeting information to the ASBMs and the F-35Bs will make sure none of them get anywhere this close to the UK fleet.

Face it, with the UK controlling the air and sub-surface what chance does China have in an open ocean battle?

As you see in the picture below: the airborne assets to help DF-21D is: satelite, and UAV (most probably stealth one).

Tell me how UK F-35 can take Yaogan Satelite and Stealth UAV down? :laugh:

In the meantime, without GPS how could UK apply F-35 and guided missile effectively? :D

DF-21d.png

Dont forget OTH radar that can guide DF-21d during midcourse trajectory, and onboard IR sensor on DF-21D for terminal guidance. AWACS could also help for midcourse guidance.

Last edited:
Has there been a successful ASBM test where China sent a ship into the middle of the ocean and then hit it with ASBM? This would of course be far easier than for real.
China is a serious country, not some joke countries you grown up... If we call it an anti-ship missile, it kills ships:
upload_2019-12-29_10-31-31.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DF-21
With its high ability to maneuver upon approaching the targets, and their multiple warheads, not only the carriers, but the entire fleet can be sunk within minutes.
This thing is even more formidable:
timg

timg

Our ballistic missiles not only kill ships, but also kill satellites etc...
In one word, our missiles can do anything we want:
upload_2019-12-29_10-45-47.png

And again, I will tell you, our technology is serious, our scientists are among the world's best, when they did it, they mean it, like this Long march-5 Y3 rocket: world's top 3 most powerful rocket:
This is called national power!

That means no US assistance. Agreed?

It's the other way around. I'll explain below.

I'm glad you brought RANGE into this discussion. I'll give you some numbers.

F-35B combat radius is 833km.
https://www.raf.mod.uk/aircraft/f-35b-lightning/

Spear 3 will add another 120km range (according to you).

J-15 (aka Flanker) combat radius is at least 1,500km.
https://fas.org/nuke/guide/russia/airdef/su-27.htm

DoD report puts the range of YJ-18 at 540km (290 nautical miles).

Let me tell you a little secret. It's highly unlikely that the tiny AN/APG-81 radar can pick anything up at 540km. F-35B is not an E-2D. Furthermore, if you turn on your radar at that range, the enemy's radar warning receiver (RWR) will detect YOU before anything else.

Let me tell you something else. An aircraft carrier is a mobile platform. That means if you move forward, I can always move back. If you move back, I can move forward.

One more thing. Without US assistance, the UK simply doesn't have the space-based assets to locate the Chinese aircraft carrier in the open ocean to begin with. China, on the other hand, knows the exact location of your surface ships.

This Bengali is so ignorant... He thinks the powerful radars and sensors and weapons on ships (100X more powerful than those on the fighter jets) are just for show... He thinks the sea battle is one on one battle of fighter jets, with a dozen F35s... What a joke...

Last edited:
Hey my friend ok refugee is a bad human or what? First, I was not talking or comparing Vietnam manufacturing to china so pls relax. Second, what do you think who you are? I dare to talk in front of you? Are you God or what? Man, stick your insult yellow supremacy into elsewhere!
I'm just pointing to you a simple fact that you self-bragged "vn as a major manufacturing player" is WRONG and RIDICULOUS.

I'm just pointing to you a simple fact that you self-bragged "vn as a major manufacturing player" is WRONG and RIDICULOUS.
You are illiterate!
Read again
I said Vietnam is a major “producer” - not player - of manufactured goods and agra products.
That is not bragging when stating a fact.
Also correct when I say: Indonesia is a major producer of many commodities such as coal, palm oil, nickel.

That is in economics terms correct! Read the export figures. If you think it’s rediculous then it’s your problem. Keep it to yourself. Pls keep your racism to yourself, too. Thx.

Back
Top Bottom