What's new

China to have 4 aircraft carriers, 18 Type 055 destroyers, and 300 J-20 by 2025

Why would UK go against China ? Last time i checked Europe supported China against wishes of US. Europe hasbissues with Russia not China.

Secondly in a whole woeld against China offcourse China is to win bit it is so embaracing for USA that they need to call in others to even threat china ..

China's 120 long range bombers having 6 supersonic antiship misiles are useless as they r fucking paper missiles ... what these 720 missiles can do ... they r for tv shows only

Dude, this is war and UK and Japan will 100% go to war with USA against China.
I am not talking about others who will also join in USA side.
Problem for China is that it will be fighting pretty much alone.

Dude, this is war and UK and Japan will 100% go to war with USA against China.
I am not talking about others who will also join in USA side.
Problem for China is that it will be fighting pretty much alone.
I dont know why you exclude russia and why includes UK ?

In any case what they have to put against china ? Some 6 toni carriers having 300 to 400 fighters anly 10% of them can be in air at a time against several thousand chinese and russian planes . Good luck trying.

I dont know why you exclude russia and why includes UK ?

In any case what they have to put against china ? Some 6 toni carriers having 300 to 400 fighters anly 10% of them can be in air at a time against several thousand chinese and russian planes . Good luck trying.

Russia will sit it out.
They are not reliable in case you did not know.

Several thousand Chinese and Russia planes?
Do they even have that many combined?

The entire plane?
Ok hopefully the US military reads your comment and realize F35 is scrap, they must scrap the plane immediately, $1.5 trillion could be saved.

What you mean with terminology “meter radar” is inaccurate? X band is centimeter radar, you call it meter radar or what? You are funny.

Yes entirely plane.

You are so silly. It is because of the radar performance, not bcs of F35 being crap.
The radar could also detect J-20 and F-22.

Meter radar is meter radar.

Yes entirely plane.

You are so silly. It is because of the radar performance, not bcs of F35 being crap.
The radar could also detect J-20 and F-22.

Meter radar is meter radar.
You clown apparently know nothing.
No detecting a stealth fighter as F35 is not easy. Why China develops stealth fighter at all if anybody can assemble a cheap meter radar? And viola, stealth fighter is scrap.

you need something like this:
Vietnam’s veraNG active Radar

We have a network of Vera active radars in place that scan the sky by emitting multiple radar frequencies from centimeter to meter waves. Stealth plane like F35 (or chinese variants) can be detected by measurement of time difference of wave arrivals. So the theory. We are still waiting for chinese stealth fighter jets that violate our airspace so we can test our missiles.

verang-radar-chong-tang-hinh-cua-viet-nam-hoat-dong-the-nao_18151998.jpg

verang-radar-chong-tang-hinh-cua-viet-nam-hoat-dong-the-nao_181519584.jpg

No detecting a stealth fighter as F35 is not easy. Why China develops stealth fighter at all if anybody can assemble a cheap meter radar? And viola, stealth fighter is scrap.

We have a network of Vera active radars in place that scan the sky by emitting multiple radar frequencies from centimeter to meter waves. Stealth plane like F35 (or chinese variants) can be detected by measurement of time difference of wave arrivals. So the theory. We are still waiting for chinese stealth fighter jets that violate our airspace so we can test our missiles.
You're know nothing about radar technology my boy these systems are only able to detect not for tracking/engaging they have not a resolutions to track/engage stealth jets, its need X band frequency to get lock on of the stealth jet then you're relying on your other radar when this will happen your all radar will be destroyed by anti radiation missiles on J-20

Those radars are to find enemy stealth aircraft. Missiles targeting enemy planes are guided by s400 centimeter radars. You can Test Vietnam air defense to find out if your j20 planes fly faster than our missiles.

Those radars are to find enemy stealth aircraft. Missiles targeting enemy planes are guided by s400 centimeter radars. You can Test Vietnam air defense to find out if your j20 planes fly faster than our missiles.
We have tested it.. J-10 jammed VPAF Su-30 fighter planes 30times and not even a single once failed to jam Vietnam plane.

Faster doesn't matter no fighter jet can escape against SAMs and AAMs but countermeasures on Jets and don't tell me that J-20 has inferior ECM/ECCM on board nobody knows, and its about tactics how to evade Radar and they also have S-400 , so they can easily develop tactics how to evade S-400 system of yours:p:;):enjoy:

LOL. You are really stupid...I ve told you nobody say detecting F-35 is easy!
As I told you: it is due to their sophisticated anti stealth radar.

And dont brag your outdated VERA. Vera is outdated and full of weakness, cannot get real position of target. YLC-20 is more advanced, and even DWL002 is much more advanced.
https://thediplomat.com/2014/10/how-effective-is-chinas-new-anti-stealth-radar-system-really/
:laugh: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom