What's new

China to have 4 aircraft carriers, 18 Type 055 destroyers, and 300 J-20 by 2025

Can someone explain to me why China is suddenly in war with the UK in this thread?

Simple.

I said that by 2025 China will have the 2nd most powerful Navy in the world.

Along comes a Chinese poster who claims that they are 2nd most powerful now which I disagreed with due to their weak air-cover from the carriers and weak SSN tech deployed.

You don’t know the saying: small but beautiful?
Shit for you but ok for us
no air defense?
Every M missile corvette carry 12x A72 anti aircraft missiles. That is a modified version of ground based missiles.

1358917100020.jpg
What is the range??? 5 km??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

There is no empirical evidence of whether the ASBMs will be effective at all and so we need to discount this.
Bengali boy, is there empirical evidence that F-35 will be effective??? So should we discount it as well???

Last edited:
Bengali boy, is there empirical evidence that F-35 will be effective??? So should we discount it as well???

Yes there is as an aircraft with less RCS is a known to be much more difficult to detect. Multiple exercises have proved this with both US and Chinese air-forces.

You know if the UK wanted to it could spend a little bit more on defence(raise from 2.1% to 2.5% of GDP) and funnel all this extra money into the Navy and have a fleet like below:

4 70,000 tonne aircraft carriers - able to carry 150 F-35Bs
12 Type-45 destroyers
14 Astute Class SSNs
24 Type-26 frigates

This would mean that it would be able compete with Chinese Navy up to say year 2030. Food for thought for those dreaming of Chinese world domination there as if the rest of the world will not react as China builds up it's military.

What is the range??? 5 km??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Ok short range
However the M corvettes are not front line fighting ships. The Kilo subs and Gepard class frigates are front lines fighting ships. They certainly have more firepower.

warship_bbmq.jpg

Yes there is as an aircraft with less RCS is a known to be much more difficult to detect. Multiple exercises have proved this with both US and Chinese air-forces.

You know if the UK wanted to it could spend a little bit more on defence(raise from 2.1% to 2.5% of GDP) and funnel all this extra money into the Navy and have a fleet like below:

12 Type-45 destroyers
14 Astute Class SSNs
24 Type-26 frigates

This would mean that it would be able compete with Chinese Navy up to say year 2030. Food for thought for those dreaming of Chinese world domination there as if the rest of the world will not react as China builds up it's military.
If if there is a real conflict between China and UK, how would the British AC remain undetected, as i mentioned before the ASBM concept is based on a whole eco system of Spot, track, guidiance, and today is the commision day of our naval version ASBM.:cheers:

Stupidity has no limit. I know you are nationalistic but only facts can carry you far. Your ship has no AESA, no gas turbine engine, no multiple VLS universal silo and no hangar to carry help for crucial anti-sub ops. You can thump your chest 1000 times, even the most arrogant true Vietnamese military fanboy will not utter the nonsense you say to delude themselves.
Relax it’s a forum
Discussion for fun here
Fyi next generation of Gepard frigates will have missiles in VLS platform.
But you are right our navy will be still at much weaker position.

12 Type-45 destroyers
14 Astute Class SSNs
24 Type-26 frigates

upload_2019-12-27_21-56-21.png

4 super carriers for UK... lol... Are you still living in the 19th century??? With its economy less than india, it is about to bankrupt with 2 carriers already....

Next time, pls just say Bangladesh is going to compete China...

Know to be.... lol... Numerous experiments have also proved our ASBM are impossible to defend..Again, just show us that F35 sink an aircraft carrier, that is called empirical evidence, otherwise, your BS. is boring...
timg

And remember, AVIC is not just making cheap planes for your Bangladeshi during the past years, our J20s can be on our carriers any time if we want..

Ok short range
However the M corvettes are not front line fighting ships. The Kilo subs and Gepard class frigates are front lines fighting ships. They certainly have more firepower.

warship_bbmq.jpg
What range is the SAM on your four 2000 ton Gepard??? <15km I guess...

Last edited:
View attachment 595904
4 super carriers for UK... lol... Are you still living in the 19th century??? With its economy less than india, it is about to bankrupt with 2 carriers already....

Next time, pls just say Bangladesh is going to compete China...

Know to be.... lol... Numerous experiments have also proved our ASBM are impossible to defend..Again, just show us that F35 sink an aircraft carrier, that is called empirical evidence, otherwise, your BS. is boring...
timg

And remember, AVIC is not just making cheap planes for your Bangladeshi during the past years, our J20s can be on our carriers any time if we want..

Lol UK would not bankrupt by raising defence spending from 2.1% to 2.5% of GDP. 2.5% of GDP on defence would have little impact on the economy of the UK.
It can afford 4 70,0000 tonne aircraft carriers if it wanted to but sees no need for it.

Lol UK would not bankrupt by raising defence spending from 2.1% to 2.5% of GDP. 2.5% of GDP on defence would have little impact on the economy of the UK.
It can afford 4 70,0000 tonne aircraft carriers if it wanted to but sees no need for it.
According to your logic, we can afford 20 aircraft carriers with 2,000 J20s on them as well if we want...little impact on our economy...

According to your logic, we can afford 20 aircraft carriers with 2,000 J20s on it as well if we want...

Yes you can but will take you decades to get them all into service.
Just raise defence spending a little and rely on economic growth.
J-20s say around 1000 on 20 aircraft carriers.
UK can build the fleet I said within less than 10 years.

Last edited:
Relax it’s a forum
Discussion for fun here
Fyi next generation of Gepard frigates will have missiles in VLS platform.
But you are right our navy will be still at much weaker position.

https://mobile.twitter.com/IndoPac_Info/status/1179432267221012485/photo/1
We are not talking fun. We are rational and discussing serious matter. You want to have fun, go some kiddy forum where you can talk nonsense and boast your ego. Here is about discussing national matter that can affect a country fate and change the future of billions of people.

Yes you can but will take you decades to get them all into service.
Just cause defence spending a little and rely on economic growth.
J-20s say around 1000 on 20 aircraft carriers.
UK can build the fleet I said within less than 10 years.
You have no clue about our industrial power and capability... Sure, 20 carriers are not needed. 6 is sufficient, 10 are more than enough. Better spend the money on more advanced nukes and missiles...

What range is the SAM on your four 2000 ton Gepard??? <15km I guess...
Combined P class missile/gun system
Range:
10km for the missiles
4km for the 30mm rattling guns
Not good enough I know. that is the reason since joining this forum I appeal Vietnam should acquire air defense destroyers!

0*jO54KPO3bBgyn0J2.jpg

0*IcEtGZeIa_I30ASB.jpg

0*r4XtowBr-zzn1niu.jpg

We are not talking fun. We are rational and discussing serious matter. You want to have fun, go some kiddy forum where you can talk nonsense and boast your ego. Here is about discussing national matter that can affect a country fate and change the future of billions of people.
The fate of billions people?
Who are you?
You are talking as if you are communist chief Xi Jinping.

You are a too funny clown!

Range:
10km for the missiles
Not good enough I know. that is the reason since joining this forum I appeal Vietnam should acquire air defense destroyers!

0*jO54KPO3bBgyn0J2.jpg

0*IcEtGZeIa_I30ASB.jpg

0*r4XtowBr-zzn1niu.jpg

Who are you?

You mean you the clown who spew nonsense? LOL..

We never claim to come here to make decision but discuss. If you think here is a place for joke. Please go some other places to waste the bandwidth. :enjoy:

Range:
10km for the missiles

0*jO54KPO3bBgyn0J2.jpg

0*IcEtGZeIa_I30ASB.jpg

0*r4XtowBr-zzn1niu.jpg

Who are you?

China will not fight an infantry war with Vietnam, it will be drones n cruise missiles, precision warfare. We just aim your critical infra from Hainan, use drones to kill off your defenses. Naval blockade you till your trousers drop. This is the future warfare, it won't be mass numbers crossing the border and invsde. It will be crippling your civillian economy and infrastructure until you surrender.

Back
Top Bottom